💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ackshully

the one thing i'm not, on this virus, is fat.

i lost 8kg - which is, erm, about 18 USA lbs, 1.3 UK stones, or 0.7893 Alien fumpunfargon

I don't wanna take the handcuffs off, I like the handcuffs. :(

Congrats on getting off it though.. Seriously.
u will one day. U prob don’t even know how much that shit is affecting u.
watch when u get off how alive u feel. Hard to explain.

Ackshully

the one thing i'm not, on this virus, is fat.

i lost 8kg - which is, erm, about 18 USA lbs, 1.3 UK stones, or 0.7893 Alien fumpunfargon

Wtf is with the British and their crazy "stone" system.

*mocking British accent*
"hi I'm Caroline and I weigh 12 stone“

Me: wtf is a stone and how accurate can it be if you only weigh 12 of them?

*mocking British accent*

Fuck sake
Stones
Pounds
Ounces
Google it

you ever get a raspberry seed stuck in your teeth? keeps breaking the floss and won't move and somehow i managed to cut my tongue on the fucker. coronavirus ain't got shit on this in my list of priorities.....

Can anyone talk to me I’m having a little be of a difficult time? Pm if u can

What's up FF? Did anyone PM you? Are you okay?

Statistically I have about 100% chance of either sleepwalking or not sleeping properly when I do bupre so Im gonna start taking it in the morning, whenever possible.

Bupe basically prevented me from sleeping properly even if I took it in the morning. But I'm horrible at sleeping, seriously horrible.

What happens in USA if u got no money and c-19?
Do you get any treatment?

You go into debt for the next 10 years and probably never pay it, thus putting the burden on taxpayers, many of whom refuse to spend any of their taxes on universal health care that they end up paying for anyway.

Or, you're scared of said debt and you choose death instead.

Americans are stupid as shit.

you might wanna quit drugs then because i can guarantee you, you won't like jail.

Hmmm, thanks for this post because I was pretty sure I was gonna love jail and I was gonna go rob a bank later today so I could try it. You, sir, have just done harm reduction.

Just got another 5th of vodka. Time for some shottttts

Dare me to drive?

oh finally, a few have taken the time out to start some fytes.

thanking y'all kindly

but could we also add some fake meltdowns, outrage and various other histrionics

also someone call me fat and accuse my mother of something

♿♿

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries

it's freaky coming around from your first few nods. lotta anxiety for me

I thought it was amazing, the opposite of anxiety, but then again I love tripping balls.

Yeah I figured iv would kill me pretty fucking fast since non-iv use has almost killed me too many times.

Ghost did you have high tolerances at that point? I need 2mg to get a slight euphoria and 5mg to lucid dream.

Please don't start IVing, man. ❤

*mocking British accent*

I think a stone is 20 pounds if I recall. The world's most inaccurate measurement of weight. Everyone gains or loses weight in 20 pound increments I guess. Or, if you weigh, say, 161 pounds, do you guys say "righto chaps, I weigh 8.05 stone! Very good, would you like some tea? Terribly sorry"

What's up FF? Did anyone PM you? Are you okay?

Bupe basically prevented me from sleeping properly even if I took it in the morning. But I'm horrible at sleeping, seriously horrible.

You go into debt for the next 10 years and probably never pay it, thus putting the burden on taxpayers, many of whom refuse to spend any of their taxes on universal health care that they end up paying for anyway.

Or, you're scared of said debt and you choose death instead.

Americans are stupid as shit.

Hmmm, thanks for this post because I was pretty sure I was gonna love jail and I was gonna go rob a bank later today so I could try it. You, sir, have just done harm reduction.

Dare me to drive?

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries

I thought it was amazing, the opposite of anxiety, but then again I love tripping balls.

Please don't start IVing, man. ❤

I think a stone is 20 pounds if I recall. The world's most inaccurate measurement of weight. Everyone gains or loses weight in 20 pound increments I guess. Or, if you weigh, say, 161 pounds, do you guys say "righto chaps, I weigh 8.05 stone! Very good, would you like some tea? Terribly sorry"
Like for the EM ref

that's what I'm here for to protect the innocent. please don't call me sir as i was enlisted when i served.

IM STUCK IN THE FUCKIN HOUSE FAMMMMMMMM~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I HAVE MY KLONOPINGABAPENTIN AND MARYJANEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHO ELSE IS STUCK UP IN THE CRIB~!!``~_~``.................. :p

IM STUCK IN THE FUCKIN HOUSE FAMMMMMMMM~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT I HAVE MY KLONOPINGABAPENTIN AND MARYJANEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHO ELSE IS STUCK UP IN THE CRIB~!!``~_~``.................. :p
I'm stuck to, but I still go and drink with my boys and a nature walk once in a wile...

Status
Not open for further replies.