💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mkoåhdsfgdågdpiadsgkadgådsadgsopgaskfgdes´0ki+gfhsgdihknp¨klgopb¨dfbåplfblfbld

HOW LONG CAN IT TAKE TO WAIT SOME DRUGS, I WAS NEVER GOOD AT WAITING CAUSE I WAITED FOR TWO.

for u.
b6c.jpg

I keep wondering if those stopMasturbationNow.org images are from a real organization or if it's for lulz. I mean it has to just be for lulz, right? My favorite one is:

currently learning how to use my diaphragm as im trying to get a more metal blend into my music, I have one last oxy 7.5 I'm debating on staying up and taking it. The girls being pissy with me over my music making. I'm learning not to give a fuck what she thinks anymore.

Dude fuck that shit, if she doesn't like it she can sick a dick. Yours that is (or mine, I'm not trying to be controlling). You gotta do you, if a partner doesn't accept your passion, then that's not good.

I can respect that. Im lucky enough to fear needles so it hasnt become a habit.

That's me, I fucking hate needles, can't even watch someone else use them. I've IMd myself a couple of times for very specific purposes, and I hated doing it so much.

I'm in a tiny Town in France rn. If I was back in Amsterdam I could probably find a dealer that has weed. All the coffeeshops are closed there anyways.

In America, the places that have legal weed are considering it an essential business so they're staying open/ We have dispensaries though.

That's me, I fucking hate needles, can't even watch someone else use them. I've IMd myself a couple of times for very specific purposes, and I hated doing it so much.
Agreed. I have been ivd a few times mostly because I have been weak. I love snorting drugs so thats where Im at.

Yeah I put it to her like this last night I’ma do music it makes me happy and I use less drugs and she don’t have to love what I do but she should support it I think she’s mainly pissed cause it draws attention to me and she knows I can make something out of it either way it rocks my way from now on or it don’t go. I haven’t talked to her because she’s hurt my feelings about it
I keep wondering if those stopMasturbationNow.org images are from a real organization or if it's for lulz. I mean it has to just be for lulz, right? My favorite one is:

Dude fuck that shit, if she doesn't like it she can sick a dick. Yours that is (or mine, I'm not trying to be controlling). You gotta do you, if a partner doesn't accept your passion, then that's not good.

In America, the places that have legal weed are considering it an essential business so they're staying open/ We have dispensaries though.

Thanks, its the dangers of the night that should stay safe. They dont know what hit them when I stab them in the neck and start drinking their blood while fapping furiously.

BlaringDefenselessHagfish-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.