💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say I spent last month stocking up on it but got so many damn sativas I’m not satisfied. My boy got some extremly indica hybrids but for some reason he’s the only person I know working right now

I'm jelly. I would be happy with some mids or even some crappy brick weed rn. I have no tolerance, so I'm sure I'd still feel it.

Well the dude I was getting it from at first was selling me fire purple the last bag I got from him was middle of the mall shit and I paid exotic prices. But I may have to go back to him cause he’s the only one outta work right now but I really don’t feel like driving around the projects all day
I'm jelly. I would be happy with some mids or even some crappy brick weed rn. I have no tolerance, so I'm sure I'd still feel it.

r41aN22.jpg

I was so looking forward to taking her to this 60 dollar a night hotel smashing and telling her I’d be back after getting more supplies and never returning
Peep banged that. Peeps boy banged that and now peeps other boy banging it. And for a while i was talking to her on Twitter I bought got her to fly out to my side of the states lmao. But she dipped from my dms.

Well the dude I was getting it from at first was selling me fire purple the last bag I got from him was middle of the mall shit and I paid exotic prices. But I may have to go back to him cause he’s the only one outta work right now but I really don’t feel like driving around the projects all day

I'm in a tiny Town in France rn. If I was back in Amsterdam I could probably find a dealer that has weed. All the coffeeshops are closed there anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.