💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao if I took a full 15 right now I’d ruin the nod or the amazing feeling by panicking that I’m dying. It use to never be this way idk what happened but I attribute it to kratom cause for a while there I never measured my dosages out so god knows how many grams I was taking
1 perc to help with talking 2 percs to stop it

Unpossible! I was just talking with my dealer whos finally coming home from the city. If I was anymore hyped than this I would dissolve this body and turn into pure energy.

That feeling of knowing in a few hours everything will be all ok.
Unpossible! I was just talking with my dealer whos finally coming home from the city. If I was anymore hyped than this I would dissolve this body and turn into pure energy.

Man, it's gonna be a loooooong mf week. But I need to take a tolerance break. I really don't need to up my dose of Phenibut and I've been drinking too much. MFing Gaba receptors are probably down-regulated to all hell. I really wish I had some weeeeeeeeeeeeed. I haven't smoked weed in more than a month and I was a daily smoker for like 16 years. Damn you Cooooooovid19!

aTCHsIX.jpg

I hate to say I spent last month stocking up on it but got so many damn sativas I’m not satisfied. My boy got some extremly indica hybrids but for some reason he’s the only person I know working right now
Man, it's gonna be a loooooong mf week. But I need to take a tolerance break. I really don't need to up my dose of Phenibut and I've been drinking too much. MFing Gaba receptors are probably down-regulated to all hell. I really wish I had some weeeeeeeeeeeeed. I haven't smoked weed in more than a month and I was a daily smoker for like 16 years. Damn you Cooooooovid19!

Status
Not open for further replies.