💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes prolly still manic
yes prolly still not dealing w/ grief well
yes prolly gonna do my crazy thing as long as i can NEVER STOP THE MADNESS

madness bb I love you <3

I just realized my carb/protein then fat/sugar craving is like eating an animal and then eating the skin of it when you've eaten it all

all my primal instincts are coming out like FUCK literally and I can't help it

this is pretty intense

Will fuck for place to sleep? Does that make u a hobosexual?
LOL

well I can't sleep because of mental health so I am not really sure

I mostly fuck for a bed to rest my eyeswideopen body in

it's like methsleep but I'm legit could test negative for it

because It's been OVER A MONTH + and I feel like ANY RESIDUAL AMOUNTO F IT IS STILL MAKING ME WIREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

y'all don't know this feeling, it's like a very unique reaction to whatever my brain is going through

Jamal if you're reading this I MISS YOU BB YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DICK KEEP FLOPPING THAT FOOT LONG+ AROUND

Dear Jamal

When we were in the bathroom and I saw your dolphin dick swinging between your huge legs I thought maybe in a parallel universe where my friend isn't by my side freaking out

He likes the pussy anyways I'm on the scent of testosterone and manliness you know I have to follow that shit to the end brah

Cum on me brah
CH

I think his is getting better as longer as he steers clear of meth and takes Horny Goatweed and other supplements. Nup no meth for a week lmfao even though you can read his wickr.........oh and zephyrs

confess schizo you want to go only with me and then you invited her just because you're shy and think that I am unapproachable
confess schizo you want to go only with me and then you invited her just because you're shy and think that I am unapproachable
Youre out of my league just for a gay sex. 😉 However for a threesome we would just be fine.

Wow the captain is on one! I am definitely being good tonight and going for a full nights sleep. 3hrs means I'm a bit broken.

Without drugs I'm confused. This shit makes much more sense when I'm wired.

I am running out of drugs

I have one dab of shatter

______ of ______ yeah i Konw cryptic. It's legal so it's like blah right.

antihistamines

dxm

that's it

I don't know why 2020 made me a dissociative drug addict but it did DEAL WITH IT

What can I do

Should I go to the gay bar and hit on people for drinks

I can do that
esp because high dose liquor and 0.5mg alprazolam and food and CRAVING BETTER DRUGS except it's more like just 1 psych and cannabis

and I have neither

so DOGGOS gotta make due

thank god I HAVE A LOT of antihistamines
What;s cryptic?

Wow the captain is on one! I am definitely being good tonight and going for a full nights sleep. 3hrs means I'm a bit broken.

Without drugs I'm confused. This shit makes much more sense when I'm wired.
I was legit losing my mind without cannabis I legit have to have it I woke up without DXM in my system I feel okay it's just I needed dab every now and then

where ahve all the good tines gone
hqN4Amp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.