💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
in b4 cpt kills self

POSTFLASH

in another dimension / universe / whatever I intentionally killed myself and I got to live the experience in a trip here it was AWESOME. I can't say how I did it, because, DOGGOSECRETS. I don't want to give people _______ideas.

if I had a line of dope I'd probably do it just to feel better ugh

I can't believe I'm feeling that bummed. "bummed" is more like a placeholder for mental impairment.

I guess I'll be ok.

I am a bit brain damaged perhaps...yes. Definitely. All the time. Now. Not now. On. No. Only. Fuck. It all comes back to the k

and I'm rattling on like a doggooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssss MOM I LOVE YOU i miss my family so much :(

maybe i'm trying to find or form a new one because i have none of my own

whoa

yea
that

cpt shut up

I had um

a moment of um

awareness "woke" they call it

WOKE

uh

dead?

8pm on a friday. if I'm alone tonight I'm not going to fare well.

i kind of fucked up um
a lot?
my whole life?
a bit
i don't think it matters much anymore

nothing matters
it's all good just go with the flow

Nkt to get all.religois n shit but the prodigal son is so powerful because it is relatable on so many levels to so many ppl

o i c u deleted ur post so i deleted the one i quoted of it out of respect <3

PLUR klubkid for life and all that

I um

I went with penis desire #1 because I like to fuck and um

I ____ and then came in him and um

yeah I am playing w/ fire

Speaking of me being boring as shit, last night i hung out with some people. When it's all guys i'm fine, but once a girl gets into the mix i don't talk much because i hate how the guys fight for her attention so i just sit back and watch. They're like madness why are you not talking i'm like IDK.

Maybe i'm just a wimp and can't pick up chicks.

Speaking of me being boring as shit, last night i hung out with some people. When it's all guys i'm fine, but once a girl gets into the mix i don't talk much because i hate how the guys fight for her attention so i just sit back and watch. They're like madness why are you not talking i'm like IDK.

Maybe i'm just a wimp and can't pick up chicks.
NO THAT'S HOT

you let the POSEURBRAHS fight it out for a girl that prolly won't even put out

and you wait for HER to jump on YOUR D

and show true interest in you

then you take that shit home and TAP IT FOR HOURS

Trust it's her that initiates the flirting. Men can START the flirting but it is almost pointless. The female plays her cards the men sit back and join the game IIRC. The kind of hos that start flirting w/ every guy at a party WILL FUCK THEM ALL. You DON'T WANT HER.

Trust.

That's how i am when i get stoned too i just shut down and look creepy.
I got too f'd up after like 24+ hours of being awake and looked all sorts of.. comafucking on the sofa by myself w/ a boner poking thru my pants

And so my friend had to be like "ya u can lie down" and I was like "SWEET [SNORES LOUDLY]"

All u need is a group of likeminded friends to BORK with

Status
Not open for further replies.