Now this I can get behind
I like to take long walks and scream

HAIL
SATAN
HAIL
MYSELF

at top volume

and then scream for no particular reason
flicking off all the DOGGOS borkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkborkbork

THIS IS BUSINESS NOT PLEASURE, baby

I am telling myself I AM JUST FRIENDS WITH THIS GUY not anything more. And he goes

'WE'RE MORE THAN JUST FRIENDS'

blank stare on cpt's part

'WE DON'T NEED LABELS'

oh hunnie we at least need some boundary rules

and he is like

'U MOVED ON BEFORE ME'

yeah i did I have a raging testosterone drive and I need to FUCK like a mother fucker I wake up with the FUCK instinct and can't shake it off

sorry

and he goes

OK SO UR A HOT YOUNG WHITE GUY SO JUST USE CONDOMS IF UR GONNA FUCK SOMEONE ELSE

hot

so hot

I think he's a keeper

he starts kissing me and grabbing my junk in public

yea i think that's hot

'I LOVE GUNS'

hot

I'M A BLACKED OUT BLUR IN YOUR MIND AND WE'RE PRETTY SURE IT RULED
DAMN
LAST FRIDAY NIGHT

ok so yeah I'm tripping pretty hard over my irl shit yeah peeps you can advise or ridicule idc this is some pretty hot next level shit and i have never had someone go "look i know youre gonna fuck around" but still want me. Like as much as i want them and the sex is like the best.

I don't really know what to do. Like I can just revert back to DEPRESSIONALONEFOREVERANDHAPPINESSINSOLUTIDEBIPOLARCPT or I can just me my happy breezy new self. I don't seem to like either one LUL.

Other people seem to like the latter.
I tend to get more productive things done in the former.

I can't flip it on and off like most people. I don't believe in free will "that's ur problem brah" yeah so tell me can I just be somebody else

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I need a vacation.
From myself.
For at least two weeks.
THE HYPNOTIC BENZODIAZEPINE CRAVINGS ARE CUMMING

i um just realized i'm head-toe dirty af and need to shower

but i did shower this morning IIRC so I'm not dirty from sex so stop thinking that

yes I know I a manho

brb sucking a d [IRLGIGGLESNORTS]

That's fucking awesome, CH.

Fuck labels.
oh that's hot

i love u brah

u do u always get SUM

yeaaaa

get in that

omg

so like

i just had a trip where i saw myself if i didn't have a jonah complex
and

holy shit it was incrediballs I got to live out what happened it would be just like this one in a multiverse
but instead

oh wow I can't even type it out haha
LOOOlllOL it has to STAY IN MAH BRAIN and never be shared with ANYONE hahahahahahah

whoawaaaatttt

and I'm alive in this one

so sometimes life sucks because you get to live

you're in the best possible universe of the multiverse where you still get to exist

so enjoy the trip braHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

oh that's hot

i love u brah

u do u always get SUM

yeaaaa

get in that

omg

so like

and

holy shit it was incrediballs I got to live out what happened it would be just like this one in a multiverse
but instead

LOOOlllOL it has to STAY IN MAH BRAIN and never be shared with ANYONE hahahahahahah

whoawaaaatttt

you're in the best possible universe of the multiverse where you still get to exist

Get on some Luciferian magick shit like me brah and edit your universe with runes to be the best universe

Here I'll lend you one

51bSYNFHRpL.jpg

I just like screaming HAIL SATAN

in my latest public adventureBORK I was screaming how I hated being a human and wanted to be a bird in the next life

:D

uhm

is it bad I am feeling feelings
or is it a good thing

i have been told to take my time, go with the flow
my mindwheel likely crunches along a little quicker than most ppl's even though I'm just a village idiot with a big D

uhm

is it bad I am feeling feelings
or is it a good thing

i have been told to take my time, go with the flow
my mindwheel likely crunches along a little quicker than most ppl's even though I'm just a village idiot with a big D

It is good you are feeling feelings and it sounds like you found a patient partner who is willing to not hold you in captivity.

That is what I hate about “relationships”.

I do not like all the “rules”.

It is a problem for me.

Love has no laws or rules
Hard techno is life
Stay in the club and keep dancing until you are being ushered out.
Rinse and repeat.

Last edited:
oh that's hot

i love u brah

u do u always get SUM

yeaaaa

get in that

omg

so like

and

but instead

whoawaaaatttt

I'm glad I wrote that down...somewhere. I would have totally forgotten that trip. That was um... next level. I'm about to hit next level shit waiting on MY VALENTINES DATE to get off work

WE ALREADY FUCKED the first hour of valentines day

he's very charming and shit and is hot as fuck
so is my other friend i still like to fuck
um
my heart only wants 1 love though that "polyamorous" shit is like a hilarious joke ppl do to themselves because they can't accept they a manho
but I love 'em for it anyways
um
2019 is monogamous
2020 is polyamorous
so um
what do i do

do i accept that the self is an illusion and fuck whomever i want and just use rubbers
do i accept i really love this guy and have to settle my heart string SLOWLY and GO WITH THE FLOW
do i just fuck and ask questions later THIS IS EVERYTHING I KNOW DOGGOS THIS THIRD OPTION SEEMS BEST

thoughts, constructive sexy criticism? madness D fantasies? anything bois

Last edited:
Anybody else fed up with the stupid valentines day pop up ?
It is for the other CAPTAINS to remind them to get their DICK WET

but we're all probably tired of it pls gtfo I already know it's Valentine's Day and it's fucking AWESOME for me this year because my D is in and out of HOLES like a PRO

ohshitohshitohshit i fucked up

ahhh damn

feels worse than .. fuck a lot of things.

BUT IT'S OK I'M IN THE BEST POSSIBLE REALITY YAY GO CAPTAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.