💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to BORK to bed now but I have to MINDWHEEL tomorrow. Or not. I'm still undecided.

37032568-relationship-between-cognition-emotions-and-behavior.jpg

So I'm trying to transfer my deferred sentence probation to a new state and this bitch tells me that they could deny it and make me homeless and/or take me to jail to finish my sentence. So that's cool and I am in no way dying of an anxiety attack.

If that happens I'm shooting up a bunch of drugs and fighting a PO.

Grrr I just got done talking to her and she's gonna call me again later. Everything should be fine and I just need some paperwork but that being a possibility freaks me out.

So I'm trying to transfer my deferred sentence probation to a new state and this bitch tells me that they could deny it and make me homeless and/or take me to jail to finish my sentence. So that's cool and I am in no way dying of an anxiety attack.

If that happens I'm shooting up a bunch of drugs and fighting a PO.
How long would u have to do to finish sentence?

Grrr I just got done talking to her and she's gonna call me again later. Everything should be fine and I just need some paperwork but that being a possibility freaks me out.

Keep Calm.

The jails are filled and they really do not want to waste the money.

Give them NO reason to do that to you.
You are cooperating and Non- Violent!

Just sent my buddy on a run to get some "ha'd" as we call it, or crack.

And gunna pick up 15 more 30mg addies tonight.

My stash about to get juicy.

Keep Calm.

The jails are filled and they really do not want to waste the money.

Give them NO reason to do that to you.
You are cooperating and Non- Violent!

Yeah when I talked to her I told her I'd still have a job upon moving and I'm even going back to finish school in IL. She said that will help me a lot.

I HAVE BEEN SCREAMING
HAIL SATAN
FLICKING OFF ALL THE SOBER DOGGOS
BECAUSE I AM BETTER THAN THEM
AND I WANT TO FUCK ALL THE DUDES
ALL THE ASS HOLES
FUCK 'EM ALL TO DEATH
GET HIGH AND DIE YOUNG

Status
Not open for further replies.