💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you bring the lemon juice ? Also youre not supposed to eat the kitty, only have it be perceived that you are, so you can apply the citrus dawg..

no lemon juice, this was a repeated sticker, she has received the candida-free stamper.

But something that I need to highlight is the feeling of my tongue in contact with the vagina's internal musculature, feeling the fibers, literally. beautiful

oh and a personal message to @DopeM we're cool bro

if I was going on a mad manic rant about fucking perm banning all the Iranians I'm talking about IRL Iranians who come here to be like "buy drugs" on their very first post

we gud doggo i am sorry :( can you ever forgive me

91NL3adE3CL._SY445_.jpg

jose ribas da silva

no one give's a fuck about ur science

go back to the snake hole u crawled off

oh i'm talking about shit that goes on until 2 sorry i live in socal

yeah day time gaems they'll let you drink at like the whole fuckin day/night/keep selling that shit makes more $$$ than tickets

idiots who runs your city I'll show them how to rake in the cheddar
Sir. I'll explain one more time. Its not my city. It is an NBA wide policy brought on by the events caused in Detroit known as the malice in the palace. My city is the best at drinking.

Sir. I'll explain one more time. Its not my city. It is an NBA wide policy brought on by the events caused in Detroit known as the malice in the palace. My city is the best at drinking.
ohhhh

wow I'm so thick I AM SORRY. So even CALIFORNIA nba games have same policy?

I don't pay to go to games lol you can sneak into anything if you're smart enough
in and out of every pussy/manhole iirc

and as far as straight guy yea

that makes 2 of us.

fuckni gay

ppl
i know right

all twacked out on meth and not enough good drugs WHERE'S MY HEROINNNnnnn

I want some heteronormative African Americans to sell me heroin too :( brb

rip CH
? - 2020

Cali police locked Jamal up he got AIDS in prison and died
RIP JAMAL

i want my HEROIIiIiInINNnnNn

but on a note, there are like

5 or max 10 straight ppl.

others

========

they have - in their ecuations

AHHHHhhh sorry you have to like
spell that one out for me

it's like anarchy here

p.s. you can sneak in your own liquor really easy did you know how to i'll walk u thru it they sell these posh things to white ppl who go to all the games

it's like an empty refillable easy to sip from suntan lotion container just don't be a pussy and need mixer but it's ok if you are one they have that in the house or there's vending machines

On the face, I also appreciate the submission of the vision of my cum on a strange face
same

especially when the drugs wear off
and i look up
and they've got this wide grin on their face I'll never feel so happy like they do
and my jizz is EVERYWHERE like a bear eating its prey

Status
Not open for further replies.