💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am fans of any sex/orifice as long as it's adult human species and consensual.

Preferably gender binary I KNOW I KNOW i know. I like my peas and mashed potatoes from touching even though THEY ALL LIKE TO GET FACEFUCKED IN MY STOMACH IN ONE BLURRY MESS. I know.

inb4 w01f goes "hey cpt ur pansexual"

NOoooooOOoOOoOOooO you CAN'T MAKE ME noOOOO HEAD'S IN THE SAND... GONNA DO A BUNCH OF DRUGS AND BURY MY HEAD IN THE SAND FURTHER
NOOOOOOOO

how the fuck am I supposed to know when I'm a monster in the way I refuse to die
how the fuck am I supposed to know if I'm in love or if I'm in pain?
I'm a tightrope walker, I can't find my circus and I'm damaged beyond repair
<3
you never said I'd end up like this... no...

my avatar is my motivational poster ALL MY MOTIVATION IS TO ERASE OVER THE WORD FRENCH AND PUT FREEDOM we're gonna TAKE BACK EUROPE FOR THE IMMIGRANTS <3

i just typed some shit for the hell of it, this thread will develop its own identity soon enough.

Prolly something like this:

inb4 w01f goes "hey cpt ur pansexual"

NOoooooOOoOOoOOooO you CAN'T MAKE ME noOOOO HEAD'S IN THE SAND... GONNA DO A BUNCH OF DRUGS AND BURY MY HEAD IN THE SAND FURTHER
NOOOOOOOO

how the fuck am I supposed to know when I'm a monster in the way I refuse to die
how the fuck am I supposed to know if I'm in love or if I'm in pain?
I'm a tightrope walker, I can't find my circus and I'm damaged beyond repair
<3
you never said I'd end up like this... no...

my avatar is my motivational poster ALL MY MOTIVATION IS TO ERASE OVER THE WORD FRENCH AND PUT FREEDOM we're gonna TAKE BACK EUROPE FOR THE IMMIGRANTS <3

I feel you homie, I dont remember shit from 2019 and before because I was always epicly fucked up on heroin and benzos

I wanna say this was around 2017, he was always in HHAY which was usually where I was
DG I swear I did too much benzo and my brain doesn't like to get sleep anymore I burnt that shit out. Can you get tachyphylaxis the same way to anxiolytics NO I HAVE PTSD I WILL NEVER STOP BEING ANXIOUS AND I HATE MEDICATING FOR THAT ISSUE I like being a rattlebot9000postaholicDRUGADDLEDIDIOT. I'm never going to stop the madness, never going to come down. I'll do all the drugs, there's enough meth for one person to do their entire lifetimes and then some, and then millions of times more. DO ALL THE DRUGS never stop to question what it was all for....

I can sleep involuntarily when my body makes me but that fucking sucks I NEED A CIRCADIAN RHYTHM TO PUT UP WITH JUDEOCHRISTIAN SOCIETY I better move my reply out of this thread before this becomes "dumb shit cpt. says thread"....

I WILL BE IN THE ABYSS exploring sexuality with THE DMT ALIEN and touching myself when it gets hard

CAPTAIN HOLY SHIT SLOW YOUR ROLL BRO WHAT ARE YOU ON

one dab. I slept in 7 hours and had a dab. 'fore that was like 9 hours of sleep, and dabs/hitting weed conservatively.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU GOT SPUNSICLES
It's hard to tell but maybe two weeks ago, I definitely slept it off and I reek like the vampyr koffin.
WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS TODAY
well I was going to go to the STD clinic but I can't for the life figure out for me where it is
DO YOU THINK YOUR SPATIAL MEMORY IS GETTING MESSED UP
dear lord I hope so. Dude I last f'd last week had issues getting to me again after 2 days I WAS ALWAYS THIS FUCKED UP AND I TRIED REFORMING MY WAYS HUGE MISTAKE.
ARE YOU BAD AT QUESTIONANSWERFORMATS
yes always because the more i learn the less i know. i know the most when i admit all I know is that I know nothing and that I am nobody.
IF YOU CAN HEAR THIS
don't assume that I'm talking to you yesterday everything I thought I believed in died but today is my birthday
IS THIS REDIRECTED ENERGY JUST A MISPLACED/REACTION FORMATION TO PANIC ATTACKS
probably I don't know what the fuck I am other than nothing and LIKESTOFUCK/getdicksucked. I need a shirt that says that. club kids to the front of the line pls
YOU SAID YOU WILL FUCK FOR FOOD
and I meant it.
CAN YOU JUST TRY TO CHILL WITH A FEW BEERS
we all know how that's going to end up. Ice cream all over my body.... head on the floor/ceiling/wall/pillow/sand.
DO YOU HAVE ANYONE TO TALK TO
there is one person who refuses to be rejected by my borderline-ish traits and they truly love me. They'll be the only other person to know true love in life. No men will ever get to this. Except maybe MAL AND MADNESS <3 but I think dopem is kinda cool now too like he came back and seems like he got it together better than me you can always use friends who have a cool love thing going in life
WHAT CHANGED YOUR PERSONALITY SO DRAMATICALLY
it changed on its own accord or something triggered it. It should have happened like 10+ years ago I've been shell-shocked as fuck.
CAN YOU JUST STOP
can YOU just stop
PERSPECTIVE SHIFT BECAUSE WHY
pantheistic psychedelic realizations/reaffirmations, acceptance, and knowing I'd play my cards the same way at the blackjack table as any of us do. It's understandable it's ok. So when people are nice to me I can reflect back that niceness and keep it going because I am done being SALTY BALLS. Mal got big salty man balls and he's doing a great job @ it. I FEEL THE HATE IN ME AWAKENING...
DO YOU HAVE A PLACE TO START YOUR SUFFERING
yes right here, on uncomfortable floor. I would go out but, you know "third time's the charm" and I would take today off but I'd have to fuck or get out or do something better or binge on weed and who wants that I have a bunch of beers calling to me MOTHER SAVE ME
IS YOUR MOTHER STILL ALIVE
no comment often I am code-wording mother to a drug but if she is she would not be proud of her son. Would probably throw bottles of windex and paper towels at me so I can get the dust off my eyes. i love you mom
DO YOU THINK YOUR PARENTS REALLY READ YOUR NONSENSE?
what else are they going to do if they're retired and still alive I know if I had a fuck up druggie kid that would be my #1 go to, so I could act surprised when they call asking for more $
"Oh, you need more, let me check, hold on the internet's really bad here" *mute* SNICKERS LISTENING TO THEIR SUFFERINGS */MUTE" "ok yeah I got you kiddo..."
TODAY WE'RE INSIDE THE ACTOR'S STUDIO WITH THE LOSER OF A GENERATION CAPTAIN.HEROINE CAPTAIN HOW ARE YOU
I am forbidden to say anything salty or negative but being caressed by my endless death wish. she knows I and I know her
HOW MANY THINGS ARE YOU PARODYING
as many drugs as I should be on right now, don't try to keep up w/ societal parodies/turns of phrases/phrases/words/sayings/quotes I have stolen or culturally misappropriated because the French ruined Europe and I'm on a HOLY WAR to get FREEDOM FRIES on EVERY AMERICAN AND AMERICAN TERRITORIAL MENU even if that pisses off our __________ [derogatory adjective term for homosexuals] CANADIAN PRESIDENT who loves to talk in French I'd be like WHERE'S MY TRANSLATOR BITCH I'M NOT SPEAKING A THIRD WORLD LANGUAGE i would so be the Trump of France, it's what we need right now
DID YOU VOTE FOR DONALD J TRUMP
no who the fuck's going to do that he said he was going to lock all my latino fuck buddies up
THAT BRINGS US TO AN INTERESTING QUESTION WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR
latino. I mean I like white ppl but they ruined Europe largely cuz the French suck so.... when I see a white dude and he speaks w/ a heavy French accent it's like "aw....fuck me". With latinos you just move to the west coast, no Puerto Ricans, you're gold.
YOU SAID WHAT
I said nothing continue the god damn interview pls
I WAS TALKING ABOUT.... COLORS COLORS...
yeah I like the color Black, because when you do enough DMT or ketamine or heavy intense psychedelics you'll see all white or all black. I like it when it goes all black and it's a simulation of death.
OH...OK...
...I mean I like black ppl too... my favorite bbc is one of my friends which is more of an acquaintance friend because I tend to burn bridges too quick
DULY NOTED...
...i mean.. I feel like I just moved too far west too quickly, it's like the Han ppl are invading now
MOVING ON.... you hate totalitarian nations but hail from THE UNITED STATES...
yeah i mean you hate me and are still talking to me or are reading this.... so suck Mal's salty balls and come cry on my shoulder about our sexy staffers and how badly they mistreated you, there there it'll be ok now....
WHO IS YOUR PRESONAL HERO
Ayn Rand. You don't have to work or believe in the collective welfare of mankind, mostly because mankind is killing Planet Earth, its own nations, resources, governments, people, ideologies, culture, music, science, in vicious cycles. Another dark age is coming and you can thank the two party system, and France, Iran and Russia and DPRK... it's all coming to a nasty turn of events... you don't have to give into crony capitalism. You don't have to live in a world or a body or a society you don't believe in and it's the most freeing realization I've ever had in life.
WHAT IS YOUR PRESONAL MOTTO
you should know this one it's "DOALLTHEDRUGS". all of them.
OH... OK.... WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP
I want to die. Is that a career?
YEAH BUT I MEAN BEFORE YOU DIE
oh, I guess a grave digger. I always wonder who'll be digging when society finally lets me die. Such a beautiful Manson lyric.
ARE YOU ALWAYS THIS FUCKED UP
no I try to sober up if I have to steal a car and go joyriding, especially if it's a cop car.
HAVE YOU EVER RUN FROM THE POLICE AND GOTTEN AWAY
yeah duh who hasn't I'm sure all u doggos got some "i was 15 and the cops saw I had a 40 oz but it was plastic so it didn't break when I threw it and they let me go" or some shit = lameos thinking ya'll are perfect or your shit don't stink
WHAT IS YOUR JOB
I get my dick sucked and listen to Manson. if I have to revert to homelessness to keep this up I probably will.
ON A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN HOW SICK MINDED ARE YOU
nine thousand. I think it was like 9 million last year though so I'm way way improving please continue
HAVE YOU EVER TYPED MORE THAN TEN THOUSAND WORDS IN A PM
many, many times over.
YOU TELL FRENCH PPL TO GO BACK TO THEIR HOME COUNTRIES AND GET A REAL JOB WHAT DO YOU REALLY MEAN BY THAT CONSIDERING THIS CONTRADICTS A LOT OF WHAT YOU SAID?
I mean they have a nation to repair and save and they're bailing on it by going on holidays. do you THINK I'm going on vacation with DONUT TRAMP as a president? No. Lower my god damn nat'l deficit or suffer the consequences. I'm not facing French back packers in better countries trying to challenge who my president is when they have a far-right onset of their own. go save france and get out of the internationalist community until you've fixed your shit, god.
YOU TELL PEOPLE FRANCE IS TO BLAME FOR ALL OF WWI AND WWII
that's because they are, do your history
...AND THAT YOU STAND BY THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX...
who doesn't own a little Lockheed Martin stock... gotta diversify your investments.
YOU HAVE SAID YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF COUNTLESS TIMES IS THIS HOW YOU PLAN TO GO OUT
I'm hoping for an accidental overdose and that is a suicide of sorts. "Death by misadventure" always sounded stupid to me. You fucking died and you did it. Intentionally, unintentionally, how can you ever know what your intentions are? How can you ever know your intentions actually had an impact on reality?
YOU CALL YOUR OWN PRESIDENT DONUT TRAMP
I also did not vote for Obama twice over. Ask me why.
...PASS.. HARD PASS..... HARDDDD PASS... WHAT DON'T YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Lounge mod, because I wouldn't be able to tl;dr postrattle.
ARE YOU DOING THIS TO AVOID USING DRUGS OR ALCOHOL
maybe, what's it to you? Do you have a few bucks, maybe some ground beef?
HOW MUCH FOOD DO YOU HAVE
maybe like 4-5 days worth if I'm eating at the rate I was a few days ago. If it slows down to normal [mother!!!!!] I'll be able to last the month.
IS PRIDE A SIN
yes and I'm a sinner.
DO YOU STILL NOT BELIEVE IN A GOD
nope, I like to reject the universe too but it's all too real as it's smacked me upside the head with all sorts of earthcock. and probably jizzed all over me on Saturday with water. And disgusting water at that. People are gross.
HOW MANY DRUGS DID YOU DO RIGHT BEFORE NYE/RIGHT AFTER
about like 8 in a four day sleep deprived binge which started with benzos and dxm and still couldn't sleep. I won't say what else I fucking did because it's terribly not harm reduction oriented.
AND YOUR PERSONAL MOTTO IS DO ALL THE DRUGS? DULY NOTED... WHO IS GOING TO WIN 2020?
donald J. trump and I'll shed tears, again. Rest in peace US dollar, US nation, US culture and people. We're going to be part of Russia or China one day and you'll wonder why; it all comes back to money.
IS DONALD TRUMP'S ENTIRE FAMILY EVIL?
all of them, every last single one. Anyone with a modicum of wanting to fit into society changed their name from "Hitler" after the end of WWII. They'll never stop pimping the Trump brand/name out, you know, because there isn't extensive footage of us gassing a whole bunch of Latino kids to death. Wait for the decades to go by, see what we aren't seeing now and prepare to get horrified. I hope you don't have to live that long... life is very long and tedious.

exploring sexuality with THE DMT ALIEN and touching myself when it gets hard
I use to play a game with DMT and masturbation that had really simple rules but was very difficult to play. The theory is that it's not possible to masturbate to completion on DMT come up and I've yet to "win."

Rules
1. Get hard
2. Take massive hit of DMT
3. (Attempt to) Continue to masturbate
4. ???
5. Bro, where did my hand dick go?

Good times

I use to play a game with DMT and masturbation that had really simple rules but was very difficult to play. The theory is that it's not possible to masturbate to completion on DMT come up and I've yet to "win."

Rules
1. Get hard
2. Take massive hit of DMT
3. (Attempt to) Continue to masturbate
4. ???
5. Bro, where did my hand dick go?

Good times
repeat with ketamine let me know how it goes

I'm asking you for results because I know it's not impossible for others to get to completion on k I just personally like can't myself.

I've only done DMT like 3, 4 maybe a dozen times and do not like the death simulation it presents, it's just a bit too intense for my taste. YEAH I'M IVING IT YEAH THAT MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT no you're not my mother.

NSFW:
in case ya'll are wondering wtf i am largely going for w/ my 'interview'..

more because I can't stop [have tried every way i know]
NSFW:

i'm a fish yo
but i gotta settle down
can't be a who no more
ain't gonna sleep with
any fish no more

screech howling like a monkey I can't stand this shit

oh damn ! don't ever shut down this abyss !
i can easily destroy everything i've ever created

but gravity does everything for us so i don't have to.

ENJOY THIS ABYSS while it's open. everything is impermanent. unless you believe timespace is concrete like me. Then it kind of is in an eternal recurrence "this moment will return in forever" type of way. [drugs]

WHAT OUR PERSIDENT IS HAVING ALIVE TRUMP RALLY AND I'M NOT WATCHING

OH GOD

TRUMP FORCE ME TO TUNE IN LIKE KIM JONG YOU FATTY

DG I swear I did too much benzo and my brain doesn't like to get sleep anymore I burnt that shit out. Can you get tachyphylaxis the same way to anxiolytics NO I HAVE PTSD I WILL NEVER STOP BEING ANXIOUS AND I HATE MEDICATING FOR THAT ISSUE I like being a rattlebot9000postaholicDRUGADDLEDIDIOT. I'm never going to stop the madness, never going to come down. I'll do all the drugs, there's enough meth for one person to do their entire lifetimes and then some, and then millions of times more. DO ALL THE DRUGS never stop to question what it was all for....

I can sleep involuntarily when my body makes me but that fucking sucks I NEED A CIRCADIAN RHYTHM TO PUT UP WITH JUDEOCHRISTIAN SOCIETY I better move my reply out of this thread before this becomes "dumb shit cpt. says thread"....

I WILL BE IN THE ABYSS exploring sexuality with THE DMT ALIEN and touching myself when it gets hard

CAPTAIN HOLY SHIT SLOW YOUR ROLL BRO WHAT ARE YOU ON

one dab. I slept in 7 hours and had a dab. 'fore that was like 9 hours of sleep, and dabs/hitting weed conservatively.

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU GOT SPUNSICLES
It's hard to tell but maybe two weeks ago, I definitely slept it off and I reek like the vampyr koffin.
WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS TODAY
well I was going to go to the STD clinic but I can't for the life figure out for me where it is
DO YOU THINK YOUR SPATIAL MEMORY IS GETTING MESSED UP
dear lord I hope so. Dude I last f'd last week had issues getting to me again after 2 days I WAS ALWAYS THIS FUCKED UP AND I TRIED REFORMING MY WAYS HUGE MISTAKE.
ARE YOU BAD AT QUESTIONANSWERFORMATS
yes always because the more i learn the less i know. i know the most when i admit all I know is that I know nothing and that I am nobody.
IF YOU CAN HEAR THIS
don't assume that I'm talking to you yesterday everything I thought I believed in died but today is my birthday
IS THIS REDIRECTED ENERGY JUST A MISPLACED/REACTION FORMATION TO PANIC ATTACKS
probably I don't know what the fuck I am other than nothing and LIKESTOFUCK/getdicksucked. I need a shirt that says that. club kids to the front of the line pls
YOU SAID YOU WILL FUCK FOR FOOD
and I meant it.
CAN YOU JUST TRY TO CHILL WITH A FEW BEERS
we all know how that's going to end up. Ice cream all over my body.... head on the floor/ceiling/wall/pillow/sand.
DO YOU HAVE ANYONE TO TALK TO
there is one person who refuses to be rejected by my borderline-ish traits and they truly love me. They'll be the only other person to know true love in life. No men will ever get to this. Except maybe MAL AND MADNESS <3 but I think dopem is kinda cool now too like he came back and seems like he got it together better than me you can always use friends who have a cool love thing going in life
WHAT CHANGED YOUR PERSONALITY SO DRAMATICALLY
it changed on its own accord or something triggered it. It should have happened like 10+ years ago I've been shell-shocked as fuck.
CAN YOU JUST STOP
can YOU just stop
PERSPECTIVE SHIFT BECAUSE WHY
pantheistic psychedelic realizations/reaffirmations, acceptance, and knowing I'd play my cards the same way at the blackjack table as any of us do. It's understandable it's ok. So when people are nice to me I can reflect back that niceness and keep it going because I am done being SALTY BALLS. Mal got big salty man balls and he's doing a great job @ it. I FEEL THE HATE IN ME AWAKENING...
DO YOU HAVE A PLACE TO START YOUR SUFFERING
yes right here, on uncomfortable floor. I would go out but, you know "third time's the charm" and I would take today off but I'd have to fuck or get out or do something better or binge on weed and who wants that I have a bunch of beers calling to me MOTHER SAVE ME
IS YOUR MOTHER STILL ALIVE
no comment often I am code-wording mother to a drug but if she is she would not be proud of her son. Would probably throw bottles of windex and paper towels at me so I can get the dust off my eyes. i love you mom
DO YOU THINK YOUR PARENTS REALLY READ YOUR NONSENSE?
what else are they going to do if they're retired and still alive I know if I had a fuck up druggie kid that would be my #1 go to, so I could act surprised when they call asking for more $
"Oh, you need more, let me check, hold on the internet's really bad here" *mute* SNICKERS LISTENING TO THEIR SUFFERINGS */MUTE" "ok yeah I got you kiddo..."
TODAY WE'RE INSIDE THE ACTOR'S STUDIO WITH THE LOSER OF A GENERATION CAPTAIN.HEROINE CAPTAIN HOW ARE YOU
I am forbidden to say anything salty or negative but being caressed by my endless death wish. she knows I and I know her
HOW MANY THINGS ARE YOU PARODYING
as many drugs as I should be on right now, don't try to keep up w/ societal parodies/turns of phrases/phrases/words/sayings/quotes I have stolen or culturally misappropriated because the French ruined Europe and I'm on a HOLY WAR to get FREEDOM FRIES on EVERY AMERICAN AND AMERICAN TERRITORIAL MENU even if that pisses off our __________ [derogatory adjective term for homosexuals] CANADIAN PRESIDENT who loves to talk in French I'd be like WHERE'S MY TRANSLATOR BITCH I'M NOT SPEAKING A THIRD WORLD LANGUAGE i would so be the Trump of France, it's what we need right now
DID YOU VOTE FOR DONALD J TRUMP
no who the fuck's going to do that he said he was going to lock all my latino fuck buddies up
THAT BRINGS US TO AN INTERESTING QUESTION WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR
latino. I mean I like white ppl but they ruined Europe largely cuz the French suck so.... when I see a white dude and he speaks w/ a heavy French accent it's like "aw....fuck me". With latinos you just move to the west coast, no Puerto Ricans, you're gold.
YOU SAID WHAT
I said nothing continue the god damn interview pls
I WAS TALKING ABOUT.... COLORS COLORS...
yeah I like the color Black, because when you do enough DMT or ketamine or heavy intense psychedelics you'll see all white or all black. I like it when it goes all black and it's a simulation of death.
OH...OK...
...I mean I like black ppl too... my favorite bbc is one of my friends which is more of an acquaintance friend because I tend to burn bridges too quick
DULY NOTED...
...i mean.. I feel like I just moved too far west too quickly, it's like the Han ppl are invading now
MOVING ON.... you hate totalitarian nations but hail from THE UNITED STATES...
yeah i mean you hate me and are still talking to me or are reading this.... so suck Mal's salty balls and come cry on my shoulder about our sexy staffers and how badly they mistreated you, there there it'll be ok now....
WHO IS YOUR PRESONAL HERO
Ayn Rand. You don't have to work or believe in the collective welfare of mankind, mostly because mankind is killing Planet Earth, its own nations, resources, governments, people, ideologies, culture, music, science, in vicious cycles. Another dark age is coming and you can thank the two party system, and France, Iran and Russia and DPRK... it's all coming to a nasty turn of events... you don't have to give into crony capitalism. You don't have to live in a world or a body or a society you don't believe in and it's the most freeing realization I've ever had in life.
WHAT IS YOUR PRESONAL MOTTO
you should know this one it's "DOALLTHEDRUGS". all of them.
OH... OK.... WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP
I want to die. Is that a career?
YEAH BUT I MEAN BEFORE YOU DIE
oh, I guess a grave digger. I always wonder who'll be digging when society finally lets me die. Such a beautiful Manson lyric.
ARE YOU ALWAYS THIS FUCKED UP
no I try to sober up if I have to steal a car and go joyriding, especially if it's a cop car.
HAVE YOU EVER RUN FROM THE POLICE AND GOTTEN AWAY
yeah duh who hasn't I'm sure all u doggos got some "i was 15 and the cops saw I had a 40 oz but it was plastic so it didn't break when I threw it and they let me go" or some shit = lameos thinking ya'll are perfect or your shit don't stink
WHAT IS YOUR JOB
I get my dick sucked and listen to Manson. if I have to revert to homelessness to keep this up I probably will.
ON A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN HOW SICK MINDED ARE YOU
nine thousand. I think it was like 9 million last year though so I'm way way improving please continue
HAVE YOU EVER TYPED MORE THAN TEN THOUSAND WORDS IN A PM
many, many times over.
YOU TELL FRENCH PPL TO GO BACK TO THEIR HOME COUNTRIES AND GET A REAL JOB WHAT DO YOU REALLY MEAN BY THAT CONSIDERING THIS CONTRADICTS A LOT OF WHAT YOU SAID?
I mean they have a nation to repair and save and they're bailing on it by going on holidays. do you THINK I'm going on vacation with DONUT TRAMP as a president? No. Lower my god damn nat'l deficit or suffer the consequences. I'm not facing French back packers in better countries trying to challenge who my president is when they have a far-right onset of their own. go save france and get out of the internationalist community until you've fixed your shit, god.
YOU TELL PEOPLE FRANCE IS TO BLAME FOR ALL OF WWI AND WWII
that's because they are, do your history
...AND THAT YOU STAND BY THE MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX...
who doesn't own a little Lockheed Martin stock... gotta diversify your investments.
YOU HAVE SAID YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF COUNTLESS TIMES IS THIS HOW YOU PLAN TO GO OUT
I'm hoping for an accidental overdose and that is a suicide of sorts. "Death by misadventure" always sounded stupid to me. You fucking died and you did it. Intentionally, unintentionally, how can you ever know what your intentions are? How can you ever know your intentions actually had an impact on reality?
YOU CALL YOUR OWN PRESIDENT DONUT TRAMP
I also did not vote for Obama twice over. Ask me why.
...PASS.. HARD PASS..... HARDDDD PASS... WHAT DON'T YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Lounge mod, because I wouldn't be able to tl;dr postrattle.
ARE YOU DOING THIS TO AVOID USING DRUGS OR ALCOHOL
maybe, what's it to you? Do you have a few bucks, maybe some ground beef?
HOW MUCH FOOD DO YOU HAVE
maybe like 4-5 days worth if I'm eating at the rate I was a few days ago. If it slows down to normal [mother!!!!!] I'll be able to last the month.
IS PRIDE A SIN
yes and I'm a sinner.
DO YOU STILL NOT BELIEVE IN A GOD
nope, I like to reject the universe too but it's all too real as it's smacked me upside the head with all sorts of earthcock. and probably jizzed all over me on Saturday with water. And disgusting water at that. People are gross.
HOW MANY DRUGS DID YOU DO RIGHT BEFORE NYE/RIGHT AFTER
about like 8 in a four day sleep deprived binge which started with benzos and dxm and still couldn't sleep. I won't say what else I fucking did because it's terribly not harm reduction oriented.
AND YOUR PERSONAL MOTTO IS DO ALL THE DRUGS? DULY NOTED... WHO IS GOING TO WIN 2020?
donald J. trump and I'll shed tears, again. Rest in peace US dollar, US nation, US culture and people. We're going to be part of Russia or China one day and you'll wonder why; it all comes back to money.
IS DONALD TRUMP'S ENTIRE FAMILY EVIL?
all of them, every last single one. Anyone with a modicum of wanting to fit into society changed their name from "Hitler" after the end of WWII. They'll never stop pimping the Trump brand/name out, you know, because there isn't extensive footage of us gassing a whole bunch of Latino kids to death. Wait for the decades to go by, see what we aren't seeing now and prepare to get horrified. I hope you don't have to live that long... life is very long and tedious.
it is it is I know is !

I notice @JahSEEuS is about 8k posts light. The world lost some great HR in there methinks
if I could go back in time and change my mind I would, but it wouldn't matter I don't have free will bro

if I were to do something I'd get shut down, I'm part of the BORK COLLECTIVE and the best I can do is be your friend now

the old me is fucking dead <3 i promise big boy

my body keeps sweating and is clammy and i know this is withdrawal and i don't care WHERE'S MY LUNCH

I just had a full meltdown and screamed FUCK YOU BITCH at live streaming trump HOPE YOU DIEEE

of a HEART ATTACK FATTY

"the geniuses that went into iraq" YOU DID NOTHING TO STOP IRAN YOU FAT FUCKING LOADED REPUBLICAN WALKING CORPSE you are a NATIONAL TRAITOR and I can't wait until they put you in the gallows and have to hang a larger noose for your fat fucking NECK JIGGLES

dopeM I promise as long as you're not DJT posting back at me live on stage right now I can't hate you bro <3 PLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

"I told Turkey you gotta defend your own border" WE'RE STILL IN SYRIA YOU FAT CLUELESS FUCK YOU DID NOTHING YOUR PULL OUT WAS ABRUPT AND SHE'S LIKE NAH LEAVE IT IN BRAH

HOW DOES PUTIN'S SALTY MAN BALLS TASTE COMPARED TO YOURS YOU FUCKING DOG PUSSY GRABBING DOG HOW THE FUCK DID WOMEN EVEN VOTE FOR YOU ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

</cep>

WHY ARE YOU STAYING IN SYRIA
EXACTLY YOU
BLOATED
FAT
FUCK
YOU ARE CONTRADICTING YOURSELF, LIVE AND THE NATIONAL SOCIALIST SHEEP ARE TOO STUPID TO KEEP UP WITH HISTORY i hope you DIEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee

no problems w/ Trump supporters, earn your cheddar and vote for the nation state it's not like 1 votes gonna change anything in a presidential election <3

YOU THINK, LBJ, WENT TO HELL?

YOUR FAT BODY IS HELL IF I WAKE UP IN THAT BODY I'LL TELL THE DOCTORS TO SHOOT ME FULL OF BARBS YOU DELUSIONAL PSYCHOPATHIC PIECE OF SHIT NATIONAL TRAITOR AHhhhhhhhh

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fdanidiplacido%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F09%2Fsouth-park-s21e02-put-it-down_16x9.jpg

i can't listen to this shit w/o full on manic melt down this isn't good

"Pelosi says" THAT'S RIGHT A DEMOCRAT CONGRESSWOMAN IS YOUR METAPHORICAL MOTHER YOU BLOATED REPUBLICAN WALKING CORPSE

Status
Not open for further replies.