💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oil based lube is shitty, I never got why people would choose it over water-based.

true dat ^

yummmm ummm ummmnummmummmmm

😁😎😎😎😎💕👅😮☀️

drrlooooool

the hair whaaaat

like who would use oil base when there is coconut lick duhhhh

jk

i liked the coconut comment.
it be yummmy yummm yumm
ahhh i think i'm done

baby oil Stink
you all

You can't put olive oil in your hair, are you from greece or some shit? What?

So I had to google this and get the fuck out it stops balding?

Is that his secret?
CM7y2veWcAEyOXs.jpg

You can't put olive oil in your hair, are you from greece or some shit? What?

So I had to google this and get the fuck out it stops balding?
i know ! i do it all the time !
i just didn't want to admit it.

ding ding ding goes the trolley

clang clang clang goes the bell

naw just the bal and the ing

Women in control of things? I'm sorry I don't follow

Yeah, only because they have a hole and their greatest weapon is their mouth. They keep meow meow meow mawaw

you know, and when they get pissed off they jump like a basket ball

Now don't get me misunderstood, I don't wanna throw off useless hate. It's the truth, if you are too retard or too little to know this then that's your issue but and i say BUT

put it this way, a poor bitch from hood right, meets a dude, this dude has $$$ bam = She fucks him, whispers him two times ''I love u'' that fucker pisses himself, ye baby bla bla

then she takes his $ and drops him on the streets. Sadly our society tolerates and thinks that women are better, there's a society compeling that we man cannot talk about our feelings because we supposed to be robots

what the fuck? And they can bcz reasons. That's what i'm sayin, that's why a woman in my eyes at least it's just a piece of meat that I can stick my dick.

Yeah, only because they have a hole and their greatest weapon is their mouth. They keep meow meow meow mawaw

you know, and when they get pissed off they jump like a basket ball

Now don't get me misunderstood, I don't wanna throw off useless hate. It's the truth, if you are too retard or too little to know this then that's your issue but and i say BUT

put it this way, a poor bitch from hood right, meets a dude, this dude has $$$ bam = She fucks him, whispers him two times ''I love u'' that fucker pisses himself, ye baby bla bla

then she takes his $ and drops him on the streets. Sadly our society tolerates and thinks that women are better, there's a society compeling that we man cannot talk about our feelings because we supposed to be robots

what the fuck? And they can bcz reasons. That's what i'm sayin, that's why a woman in my eyes at least it's just a piece of meat that I can stick my dick.

MhYRlGV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.