*manically ctrl+v's his way to a temp ban for his mind's sake*

cpt you are making your entire life shittier pls stop

7 am waking up with the withdrawals
gotta be fresh gotta get drugs
gotta have a bowl of weed then cereal
seeing how time is sitting still, everyone else already rushing
going down to the bus stop
i see my dealerrrrrrrrr

captain please get a job and get serious with life, you don't have to kill yourself this way

i KNOW THIS BECAUSE TYLER KNOWS It
you don't have to tell Tyler nothing baby

cpt take your meds

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NSFW:
9GljCl9.jpg

JUST ANOTHER MANIC MONDAY
no captain it's tuesday going to be wednesday

....FUCK....

OH
MY
GOD
WHAT
THE
FUCK

guys this isn't good i better do a smaller font so i can fit more gibberish per other person's mousewheel scroll oh my god.... how did i ... end up.... at square one... again... need.. to.. breathe... deep breaths, this is just a figment of your imagination. other people will worm their way back into your life you'll never escape them all captain THE SPECTER OF DEATH WILL KEEP HAUNTING YOU UNTIL YOU DIE
the worm will live in every host is this the one that needs you the most?

Last edited:
madness you don't even know what level of the kaleidoscope I'm on nor would you want to be here unless you're ready for INTROSPECTION, SELF-DISCOVERY AND LURRRRRVE

i am so in love with.. noting, myself, nothing, death, nothing, don't need people they are now auxiliary components of the death machine

I don't even need drugs to feel complete I can quit weed I could cut/burn myself nothing matters anymore forever wouldn't be so long

I stopped getting angry at the world and am accepting almost all my flaws or working past them it's amazing and I never have to aspire for anything ever again because life is just one big waste of time you're either going to enjoy it or you won't <3 I LOVE YOU BRRAHHAHH

andyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHERE IS ANDY

IDK if i'm ready for introspection. Everything my therapist tells me i forget as soon as i leave.

I'm ready for love..

Skip to 1:00 if you want the phrase.

ANDYyyYyYyYYyyYYyyYYYYYy
ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
all the rules still apply here, but if you get offended easily there are other threads...

This is the place for:

off topic chat
posting dumb shit when you're high af
posting dumb shit when you're sober
flirting
emotional break downs
pretty much anything else.

etc.
Emotional breakdowns huh

Mal BByou would never ever guess what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.