💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
afJlVZ9.jpg

If I took my antipsychotic and then threw up 75 minutes later would it still work? I know if you throw up instantly pills dont work but 75 minutes? Anyone got experience on this?

If I took my antipsychotic and then threw up 75 minutes later would it still work? I know if you throw up instantly pills dont work but 75 minutes? Anyone got experience on this?
What type of pill is it? XR or a capsule? I know personally after 30 mins mines is definitely digested but then I don’t eat food really. Did you have a full stomach?

What antipsychotic did you take?
Zyprexa
What type of pill is it? XR or a capsule? I know personally after 30 mins mines is definitely digested but then I don’t eat food really. Did you have a full stomach?
Normal pill. I think they all are all xr.

Had propably half full stomach and already took the other half since i didnt sleep last night. Gotta sleep now.

I fucking h8te Nazis. They were bad guys in WWll right? My resent history is a bit fuzzy.

That AI experiment when they gave that AI a Twitter account and let it go? Remember?

It started out as sweet and cute little thing, and then quickly divulged into an Anti Semitic, homophobic monster and Twitter had to take it down. Remember?

https://techcrunch.com/2016/03/24/m...-bot-tay-after-twitter-users-teach-it-racism/

—Wizard

God fuckin dammit, I remember this shit, haha. Someone asked her, how she would destroy humanity, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.