💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GBScIoh.jpg

from the cunt !

Like, ping pong balls?

Are you.. talking to me?

We are good at our jobs.

Nobody wants to catch a hippy with a stash of psychedelics, we go for psychopaths that trade hard drugs.

Be safe.

Maybe you guys aren't so bad after all

i wanna sleep

but i cant

fuck

72hrs

This has been happening to me regularly for a while. I find that when I lay down all night and try to sleep, I feel much better than when I stop trying and just stay up. Even if I don't fall asleep all night.

This makes you a wannabe psychopath too... there's a reason Psychopath is not in the DSM.... Sociopath is tho. Been funny watching you guys bounce about that whole "Psychopath" term. Literally not a thing in proper medicine.
Psychopathy has been removed from the DSM, however it was in the DSM at one point in time, as was sadism and masochism.

To be quite honest, I think it may have been removed because there is nothing they can do about it.

Psychopathy has been removed from the DSM, however it was in the DSM at one point in time, as was sadism and masochism.

To be quite honest, I think it may have been removed because there is nothing they can do about it.

I'm inclined towards our present iterations, definitions and understandings. I don't think those were removed because "there is nothing they can do about it." More that we can refine and figure out a more accurate diagnosis - whether it's ASPD or Bipolar, Narcissism (in it's many forms) or a combination there-of. "Psychopath" as a term, whether it encompasses sadism or masochism, is too broad a stroke and a little archaic imo.

it's the ppl that try and act normal that are the weirdest or the longer you know someone the weirder they seem everybody is fucked in my book

There's a good reason for that. Psychopaths are NEVER diagnosed unless they are (most of the time) already in prison for multiple murders. Researching Ted Bundy gave me that theory. He was given the label psychopath and sadistic murderer after he was arrested. I dont think anyone can accurately call themself a psychopath and be right about it. It's a term professionals will use strictly after the fact.

Like I said before, a real psychopath will not look up a bunch of stuff on the internet and then outwardly label themself as one. They don't give a shit about labels. A real one would probably laugh at being called one.

I believe you are most accurately describing sociopathy, not a psychopath. I will not iterate further because I have to pee pee.

Wow Daisy, have more class when you write your location profile thingy. Poor manners reveals the impurity of the 💖. Shame!!!

Welcome noob, you have officially made an entrance. Don't be fooled by Daisy's name, she bites.

Status
Not open for further replies.