• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuneralFather

Bluelighter
I love all of you and I will get through this and make sure I screenshot this feeling so that when it’s done and over with I can remember why I chose to stop

Hylight

Bluelighter
A young man was walking through a supermarket to pick up a few pounds of poppy seeds when he noticed an old lady following him around.

Thinking nothing of it he continued on with his shopping list ( poppy seeds )

Finally he went to the check out line, but she got in front of him . "Pardon me", " she said, " I'm sorry if my staring has made you feel uncomfortable." It's just that you look like my son who just died recently." "I'm very sorr,y" replied the young man, "Is there anything I can do for you? " "Yes," she said, "As I'm leaving, can you say 'Good bye, Mother'? It would make me feel so much better."

As the old woman was leaving, he called out, " Good bye, Mother ! "

As he stepped up to the checkout counter, he saw his total was $

"How can that be ? " He asked, I only purchased a
a few pounds of poppy seeds.

"Your mother said that you would pay for her," said the clerk.

Painful One

Bluelighter
That was exactly what was happening with oxy and why I quit despite the expense of it. Luckily the supply of it is being very stern with me and not allowing me to go back to it. So ima get ungodly high today I can’t promise I won’t take a little more kratom but my goal is to vaporize this weed until I’m like this

Yeah, that is exactly what happens.
you start out with 7.5 mg of Oxy feeling great and then all of a sudden you need that to just feel normal and then if you use more to feel a little better, it doesn’t really make you feel all that much better. Then you need more and more.

I am trying to save you from serious hell!

I have to take 75 mg morphine due to chronic pain from car accident, liver failure, multiple organ failure.
I don’t feel all high and good on it at all.
It just makes me able to function.

Opiates are just not something you want to get into unless you have to.

You CAN get through this!
Hang in there.
Smoke some more weed. You will be alright.
Take it out in your music.
immerse yourself in music!
Music can pull you through!
I use music therapy everyday for chronic pain management.

Xorkoth

Administrator: PD, TR, P&S
Staff member
wow! You just saved me!
I am out of coke and need caffeine so badly.
You just reminded me I HAVE pure caffeine pills!

I am going to try one.

I don’t feel good my friends.
I have a fever and I am exhausted. ☹😷😩
I assume you mean coca-cola, lol.

Oh no, a fever? take care of yourself, do you live with people? Could be the corona although definitely not necessarily. But be prepared for that. If it is, you'll be fine, some BLers (like CFC) have/had it. But take it easy and do everything you can to help your immune system.

The blua is pretty clear about dealing etc and aways has been. It's not about the individuals being affected by their own silliness, the board is affected or could be by slacking off on this.
Where is anyone dealing? I haven't seen any dealing, if you could report those post(s) I'll take a look. People talking about having drugs is not a problem.

FuneralFather

Bluelighter
I will help Xorkoth and squash said dealers with my shitty music taste
I assume you mean coca-cola, lol.

Oh no, a fever? take care of yourself, do you live with people? Could be the corona although definitely not necessarily. But be prepared for that. If it is, you'll be fine, some BLers (like CFC) have/had it. But take it easy and do everything you can to help your immune system.

Where is anyone dealing? I haven't seen any dealing, if you could report those post(s) I'll take a look. People talking about having drugs is not a problem.

Painful One

Bluelighter
I think I am alright.
I forgot to take my MS Contin and went into a bit of withdrawal.
I get a fever when that happens.
after taking that and some caffeine...I am good.
No worries.
Haha! And yes, I mean Coca Cola!

Yes though, I am living with my 80 year old mom and I am trying to be extremely careful!
The Elders are NOT expendable to me!
They are precious!

Thank you for caring @Xorkoth
Love you!

LadyAlkaline

Bluelighter
Fuck, I'm so fucking stupid. Anyone in recovery, stay the fuck off of Tumblr. Videos of girls shooting up everywhere. I felt that hot feeling rise up in my chest, my throat, my tongue. I could fucking taste it.
I have been having some bad cravings this week. I'm depressed and going through some shit. Being locked in the house is the best thing for me right now.

schizopath

Bluelighter
Schizo the warm and gentle and sincere and honest and loving poem boy 🖤

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Fuck, I'm so fucking stupid. Anyone in recovery, stay the fuck off of Tumblr. Videos of girls shooting up everywhere. I felt that hot feeling rise up in my chest, my throat, my tongue. I could fucking taste it.
I have been having some bad cravings this week. I'm depressed and going through some shit. Being locked in the house is the best thing for me right now.
TL was actually better when it was NDTITL. lotta pictures and shit now that could set a motherfucker off imo

schizopath

Bluelighter
Not sure if Im gonna stay up until tomorrow. Gotta buy some stuff and pay my debts tomorrow. Whatever I got amphetamine.

PtahTek

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
@schizopath
hey bro... can i make a request?
if you using the "ninja" button to stay invisible can you reverse that? when i see you around i tend to spend more time here.
if using ninja you are not the only one but my energy goes up a little when i see the green dot lit on your avatar
of course its your call just makes me feel lonely when i see everyone hidden....
🥰

Edit: Do it or get banned. LOL
😁

set a motherfucker off
fuckin LOVE it... gimme more plz 💀

Being locked in the house is the best thing for me right now.
Yeah I like this even when not in WD or whatever. Just ma but johnny public can kiss my ass. ;)
Then the virus and all that shit....
I thought that was for sex hookups...? Never used any of those SM apps so really curious as to if I can get sex on tmblr.

Last edited:

schizopath

Bluelighter
Im not quite sure what you mean. The privacy settings? Yeah Im kinda schizo like my name says :p

Thanks for liking my avatar ☺

Status
Not open for further replies.