💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a couple of sips of my coffee with a 1.5 gram dose, said fuck it and I’m staring at a 5mg wondering if I’ll OD if I take it

I’m sorry I’m pussy

I took a couple of sips of my coffee with a 1.5 gram dose, said fuck it and I’m staring at a 5mg wondering if I’ll OD if I take it

I’m sorry I’m pussy
You won't OD

Edit: Not in the sense that you're going to die.

Split your dose into 2, pour it in your mouth and wash it down with milk or koolaid or something

Reactions: CFC
[
I'm just so over kratom, I've been using it for a long time. I hate having to choke down like 8 capsules or a hot mud drink every few hours. Now I'm waking up out of dead sleeps sore and in WD. I'm honestly about to get a fucking sub strip or just use O-desmethyltramadol from now on.

That is what I am talking about.
I have three big bags of it. Every strain. But choking down that mud drink or swallowing 10 huge capsules every four hours just does not work for me!
My digestive system does not like it also.
Plus....I can only use 2-4 grams or it makes me dizzy and sick. I HATE the sick feeling it gives from taking too much.
It feels like a hypoglycemia attack.

BUT....I am glad I have it as an emergency back up system.
I am just not sure it would hold me out of withdrawal and I noticed it raises my tolerance massively and quickly.

I do not like suffering back down to a lower tolerance again.

fecking nora, kratom sounds like hell. i would hate to be in a situation where not taking a drug every few hours results in hell

It got me off of my subutex RX with almost no issue. I just shouldn't have continued using it though.

Reactions: CFC

I’m sorry I’m pussy
You will not O.D. And it is GOOD you are so cautious!
smart is what it is! NOT a pussy!

Being deep in kratom addiction sucks ass. I would be able to sleep 4-5 hours and then wake up kicking my legs with my skin crawling and have to dose to finish sleeping, then dose again upon waking to not feel like shit. I think it's pretty benign to use from time to time, you'll never OD, it can have really nice effects too if you have no tolerance, that are different from other opioids. But it sucks to abuse.

That’s exactly as I feel. As if it lowers my blood sugar. But now ima about to beat the fuck outta people on Call Of Duty Warzone while this oxy kicks in
[

That is what I am talking about.
I have three big bags of it. Every strain. But choking down that mud drink or swallowing 10 huge capsules every four hours just does not work for me!
My digestive system does not like it also.
Plus....I can only use 2-4 grams or it makes me dizzy and sick. I HATE the sick feeling it gives from taking too much.
It feels like a hypoglycemia attack.

BUT....I am glad I have it as an emergency back up system.
I am just not sure it would hold me out of withdrawal and I noticed it raises my tolerance massively and quickly.

I do not like suffering back down to a lower tolerance again.

Status
Not open for further replies.