💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 step groups😂😂
Stop making excuses and set some achievable goals.
If u smoke 20 a day reduce to 15 then 10 and so on.
Not sayin it will be easy but it’s not impossible.
Anyway if u get corona u gonna need healthy lungs.

Yeah it's not impossible, but just telling people "have willpower" has no place in a drug support forum. If it were that simple we wouldn't need to exist.

Addiction is far more complicated, and suggesting that someone isn't beating it cause they just don't have enough will power is at best pointless and at worse destructive.

Smoking tobacco is way easier to quit by just cold turkeying it.
Yeah it's not impossible, but just telling people "have willpower" has no place in a drug support forum. If it were that simple we wouldn't need to exist.

Addiction is far more complicated, and suggesting that someone isn't beating it cause they just don't have enough will power is at best pointless and at worse destructive.
Willpower and determination is key to quoting.
I’ve seen some weak attempts to quit various things

Willpower and determination is key to quoting.
I’ve seen some weak attempts to quit various things

What's your point here?
You say it's a lack of willpower or weak attempt.
So I admit I must not have much willpower and determination, that I'm just weak.
You presumably then say that's just an excuse.
All the while I continue smoking.

What's been accomplished? How was any of it helpful or productive? All that's been done is making out that it's my fault. And you know what I want then? A cigarette. It's pointless.

What's your point here?
You say it's a lack of willpower or weak attempt.
So I admit I must not have much willpower and determination, that I'm just weak.
You presumably then say that's just an excuse.
All the while I continue smoking.

What's been accomplished? How was any of it helpful or productive? All that's been done is making out that it's my fault. And you know what I want then? A cigarette. It's pointless.
It is your fault lol take responsibility for your actions.
Only you can quit and only you can fail.
You are the one buying fags and smoking them.

Soso why do you have to be this pathetic? Its really not our fault your childhood sucked.
My childhood was great.
stop kissing mods asses lol
She can quit it’s not impossible u just got to want it enough. If ur half hearted u won’t, it simple as that.

How impossible it is is irrelevant, this is a drug support forum. Just dumping on people and telling them it's their fault, no matter how true it is or isn't, completely goes against the harm reduction philosophy that is the whole purpose of what bluelight is.

It doesn't do good, it only does harm. And there's no shortage of places to go as an addict to have people tell you it's your fault, I suggest you go to one of them.

How impossible it is is irrelevant, this is a drug support forum. Just dumping on people and telling them it's their fault, no matter how true it is or isn't, completely goes against the harm reduction philosophy that is the whole purpose of what bluelight is.

It doesn't do good, it only does harm. And there's no shortage of places to go as an addict to have people tell you it's your fault, I suggest you go to one of them.
Ahhh u don’t like the truth.
Ok.
It’s not your fault Jess. You have no control over what you do. It’s a disease.
is that better for u??

What you're doing is bullying yes.
Hiding behind "ooh but it's the truth" doesn't change that. It wouldn't change it if your opinion of the truth were in fact entirely true.

Bluelights not here as a beacon of truth. It's here to provide a place to reduce harm for drug users. And you are doing the opposite. You are creating harm by blaming people for their problems. Seemingly for no other reason than your own enjoyment.

Nah this ain’t bullying. I just don’t sugar coat things.
some of ur mod mates are bully’s.

U do realise it’s the lounge??
this is the forum for less serious posts.
Come on Man U know the score.
dm Jess and kiss her ass. She needs a hero to save her from the big bad soso.
have u messaged her already??

Im happy that I have gained about 8 kgs weight in half a year and now weight 64kg.

Noice. I need to gain some weight. I'm 178cm and 60kg right now. I think ideally I'd be like 70kg and jacked. Most I've ever weighed was 65kg. Took 1200mg Phenibut today... Just too fucking bored with this lock down. Oh well, 3 days T-break should have helped.

Yeah I realize its the lounge, but you dont realize that bullying is still a no no in here. Figured Id settle it since you have done it to me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.