💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey welcome to the abyss - doing alright, had a bit too much kratom and just threw up my mac and cheese otherwise chilling.

Is the c coke? 3 grams banging must have been something. I tried shooting in my forearm last weekend and got a bruise IDK why. I dd hit.

last week i went off to bang c, this is my just coming back to update! cunts prob thot i was dead lol, but nah im cool had a flake out earlier para suicidal thoughts but iv had some speed now and im chill xx

Hey welcome to the abyss - doing alright, had a bit too much kratom and just threw up my mac and cheese otherwise chilling.

Is the c coke? 3 grams banging must have been something. I tried shooting in my forearm last weekend and got a bruise IDK why. I dd hit.

Every single time I get blood drawn, I get bruising all down my arm. It's weird. I hate needles. Probably why I'm alive.

I used to be the same way about needles, but the first time i ever tried meth, all my friend had was needles.. so i'm like.. errgg.. alright.

Then just associated it with the feeling.

But yeah, don't get into it it's not classy.

I tried to use needles before in my heroin days but I never could hit myself with any consistency. Only place I could hit myself was my hand. Looked pretty bad for a while after I spent a night jabbing myself over and over. Only time I'll IV anything is if my good friend with more experience hits me, and heroin is definitely off the table.

Guess it's a blessing that I have terrible veins.

no benzos at the mo but if got when my pal gets up ill be fine, hows everyone doing? i feel nice and spun x

I tried to use needles before in my heroin days but I never could hit myself with any consistency. Only place I could hit myself was my hand. Looked pretty bad for a while after I spent a night jabbing myself over and over. Only time I'll IV anything is if my good friend with more experience hits me, and heroin is definitely off the table.

Guess it's a blessing that I have terrible veins.
mate im the same my hand looks like the road to knowhere lol, i prefer iv but im shit at getting myself tooo mate

Tried to jerk off but the desmetramadol made that impossible, burned quite a few calories though...

Finishing off this glass of bourbon then dosing the 200mg tapentadol and going on a trip

I'm disappoint guys I'm nowhere near as fucked up as I was hoping to be. I really jacked my tolerance up this week. Might add another 100mg.

Statistically I have about 100% chance of either sleepwalking or not sleeping properly when I do bupre so Im gonna start taking it in the morning, whenever possible.

what u taking pal? i went for a power wank nd failed lol

I also went for a power wank and failed so I just went with plan B, more drugs

I took O-DSMT and 600mg pregabalin earlier, then a glass of bourbon THEN when I got some alone time went with a dash more of O-DSMT, 200mg tapentadol swallowed, now after I didn't get the desired effects I chewed another 100mg tapentadol + 10mg cyclobenzaprine + 150mg pregabalin snorted. About to roll a cigarette and smoke. Having a nice blowout before I move.

Well, I don't wanna stop anyone else having cigarettes...

It's just that it I can't get them, I would be kinda happy that I'd have to quit.
Well quit then. There’s something called willpower.
u can achieve whatever u set ur mind to.

Well quit then. There’s something called willpower.
u can achieve whatever u set ur mind to.

Jesus..it's that easy? All this time, bluelight, 12 step groups, methadone, support groups.

We can shut it all down now, all you gotta do is just stop!

It was so obvious, how did we not think of it before?

Jesus..it's that easy? All this time, bluelight, 12 step groups, methadone, support groups.

We can shut it all down now, all you gotta do is just stop!

It was so obvious, how did we not think of it before?
12 step groups😂😂
Stop making excuses and set some achievable goals.
If u smoke 20 a day reduce to 15 then 10 and so on.
Not sayin it will be easy but it’s not impossible.
Anyway if u get corona u gonna need healthy lungs.

Status
Not open for further replies.