💀 The Abyss 💀 (Open 24hrs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
5wlR8Pg.jpg

nlyC2aI.jpg

NHcv6VJ.jpg

tonight is my friday cuz i workin nights. i quit drinking and drugs sept for weed and now we have the wrath of corona shutting everything down. happy Friday fuckers

Damn I feel like buying meth next week but better not considering last time and also I should finally start making money and not just spending it.

whats going to happen to all the songs that rely on men being 'out in da club' in their lyrics?

theres going to be a corona-induced lyric famine

just thought i should warn u peeps

Y’all know who I am bluelight. I’m in the studio all day. Link me beats y’all think I can vibe on

Not really if you’ve had clean piss every time and your chill with your PO they MAY not test you. But again stop risking it madness you’ll be off soon. Either way stop worrying. I’m in the booth all day. First day off oxy.
Haven't been tested for 3 weeks, man am I lucky. I called it, too, which is why I used last weekend. But damn I'm a re-re.

Worry free ATM.

Thanks man you're right I'll make it. If only you knew my history though you'd think I'm retarded for trying.

whats going to happen to all the songs that rely on men being 'out in da club' in their lyrics?

theres going to be a corona-induced lyric famine

just thought i should warn u peeps
The corona themed songs has already hit the interweb and some funny ones at that too

Status
Not open for further replies.