• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Sexy πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ The NEW Big Gay Lounge Thread πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ |NSFW|

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
Do you have any friends you are able to talk to about your sexuality or do you only talk about it online?

MydriHaze

Bluelighter
Do you have any friends you are able to talk to about your sexuality or do you only talk about it online?
Sex? You mean the thing you do when you agitate your hand around you genitals? YEAH I HAVE SEX A LOT SO WHAT?!!! :mad:

No for real i'm kind asexual since i got this "AIDS" incident: AAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

:rolleyes:

But i'm kinda regain my libido and my social/relation life together, thanks for the concern, it's been a while since i've fucked or been fucked mostly, but you know, it's a recovery process, now that they put me into mental structure, i'm surrounded by mental so either they're nympho and i flew them, either they tight-ass, so am i, sort o speak... hum hum..... HE USES TO BE SO LAAAARGE! 😭

i look like a lotta people tbh
Ts'all right, me two...
A scanner darkly GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

MydriHaze

Bluelighter
Giancarlo Espositooooo... Can't do better bitch, this man got through The Usual Suspects whithout being a suspect, and through Breaking Bad without being a more asshole than the protagonist already was!

Ghost fart

Bluelighter
Keep the discussion LGBT related.
Okay i will. Boring straight dude here. First of all, if someone is gay, or has black skin color, or likes cheeseburgers, that tells me NOTHING about the person. I need to get to know the person first and them make some kind of a conclusion. But never judging.

Homophobia truly pisses me off. I don't think that the classic cliche thing even applies "Those who trash talk about gays are insecure, and are a little bit gay themselves" i don't know... It is a hate issue. My city wanted to paint one crosswalk with those pride rainbow colors. That would have been cool, but they got threatened with violence... Shit :(

And what about lesbian women? People can openly ask questions like "So, you must use some kind of sex toys, then?" That is RUDE and literally no one asks that kind of stuff from a straight couple, ever.

Stay strong, stay proud. There is so much hatred in this world, that a little bit, or a whole lot of loving fits here just fine. If it is the same gender persons doing that, then "boo-hoo"

And yeah one more thing (Columbo voice) What is the shit about homosexuality being against the nature? There is so much gay stuff going on in the nature, in the animal kingdom, right now as i write this, that it would shake the world of those haters upside down.