• The database table for Search and "New Messages" functionality is currently being rebuilt. Until it is completed, you may see empty or incomplete results for these.
  • Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Megathread 🎥 Post a Random VIDEO

ControlDaddy

Bluelighter
video of atemi
A lot of traditional martial arts are deficient in this kind of attack, where you strike with more than one limb simultaneously. My last unarmed martial arts training was in a Korean form called Shin Boep, and most attacks were made to two targets at the same time. Bruce Lee also showed a lot of this in his Jeet Kun Do. It is very disorienting for the victim if both land together, and I feel like you are as much as doubling your chances of striking a target.

mal3volent

Administrator
Staff member
Jesus wept, I go off an a b binge & all hell let's loose, good thing I'm wide awake to whip you lot back into shape!!!!

Anyway we had a huge blowout as her BPD did my fackin head in, we made up though & I seduced her with Townes Van Zandt records (See how it's done @mal3volent)

Meant to be meeting up in a couple of weeks in Birmingham (not the hillbilly part of the USA btw) & I'm quite excited tbh, not got laid in some time to say the least.

congrats man. I'd spread em for you too if you played me Townes. Expert move.

btw, people from Alabama are rednecks/white trash not hillbillies. How many times do I have to tell you this? They listen to fuckin Kenny Chesney and drink bud light, okay?

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
congrats man. I'd spread em for you too if you played me Townes. Expert move.

btw, people from Alabama are rednecks/white trash not hillbillies. How many times do I have to tell you this? They listen to fuckin Kenny Chesney and drink bud light, okay?

Sorry man, I'm still not quite upto form on the difference between moonshiner folks deep in the hills wanting to be left alone to do their own thing (who I personally love) & those Trump loving, line dancing, Bud light drinking cunts.

The only difference I know 100% is your type don't wave yellow flags with pictures of a snake on & dance to this.........

mal3volent

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry man, I'm still not quite upto form on the difference between moonshiner folks deep in the hills wanting to be left alone to do their own thing (who I personally love) & those Trump loving, line dancing, Bud light drinking cunts.

The only difference I know 100% is your type don't wave yellow flags with pictures of a snake on & dance to this.........

yep, Earle is from Virginia. Copperhead road is in Tennessee.

he also opposed the Vietnam war with van zandt while the dummies down south were burning crosses.