• Bar GraphicOpen Late Graphic

🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

πŸ‘» Spooky! πŸ‘» πŸŽƒπŸ§›πŸ½β€β™‚️ HALLOWEEN 2020: The Resurrection πŸ§™πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ‘Ή

karrotx

Bluelighter
You could welcome yourself to a random halloween party? When they ask who you are just say it's a surprise or somethin'.

Consume as much as you can.

You could dress as someone who has the god given right to grab women by the pussy.
Hahaha! I would love to causally stroll into some random party and try to blend in with the other party people. I could go as that guy from 300 the movie XD This is Sparta!!!! Maybe the key is to get a good costume that will conceal my identity lol Anyways there is still a lot of time before Halloween, so we'll see what happens!

Do you have any Halloween plans? if not, what would you like to be doing this year on Halloween?

madness00

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member
Hahaha! I would love to causally stroll into some random party and try to blend in with the other party people. I could go as that guy from 300 the movie XD This is Sparta!!!! Maybe the key is to get a good costume that will conceal my identity lol Anyways there is still a lot of time before Halloween, so we'll see what happens!

Do you have any Halloween plans? if not, what would you like to be doing this year on Halloween?
Lol yessss.

And for me i have no plans but I'll probably creep around eyeing all the nurses and lady cops.