• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Should I Try HEROIN?⫷

Like 3x a 0.25mg Xanax.
Clonazepam/Xanax have the same potency so you can just add up the numbers, while diazepam 10mg = 0.5mg clon/xan.

So sometimes I take 2x diazepam 5mg in the AM and 1x xanax 0.25mg in the PM, that adds up to 0.75mg in "Xanax terms".
And yes, benzo PAWS is really bad especially after a few years of usage... Not even continuously daily but just on-and-off.

1x xanax 0.25mg in the PM

So the quarter of a 1mg I had as my last dose last night was like a 0.25mg?

I know that the 2mg Xanax bars was equivalent to 4 x 10mg blue vallies when I was a benzo addict

I've just been nomming 1mg Xanax throughout the day till I was running out

And yes, benzo PAWS is really bad especially after a few years of usage... Not even continuously daily but just on-and-off.

Its the reason I didn't buy more Xanax, Sod that again

Yes, a qtr of a 1mg would be 0.25mg, and again you are correct that a 2mg bar equals 4 Blues, some people feel the ratios differently though.
Got my hands on a decently reliable small qty Clonazepam supply now together with my Xan script, I think I'm going to keep going for another week or so at these doses (0.5-0.75mg) and then do a fast-ish taper.

Getting off-topic here though.

17 year old heroin addict girl, walking the streets for a punter for a heroin fix, legit I was an addict just a few months till I had to do this for money I'd sold everything I owned
I found sex work to put me on top of my habit in a way I couldn't manage before when I was resorting to stealing (even from family) to pay for my fix. And fuck street walking. You can and should get your clients online, allowing you to screen them and protect yourself.

And fuck street walking. You can and should get your clients online, allowing you to screen them and protect yourself.

This was around 1997-1999 I'm not even sure there was Internet lol, it was a big thing when I got a mobile phone, had a few customers that way along side street walking, but then my brother ripped me off with that phone bassicly stole it

In 1999 I met my sons dad and stopped being a prostitute as he sold it, then we quit in 2001 as I wanted a baby

Last edited:
Although the diehard users will call this a waste of drugs if you are hellbent on trying it either snort it or smoke it. IV is the most likely path to a fatal overdose. Have someone experienced with opiates/opioids close by, if there is any chance it is adulterated with fentanyl and the likes [a lot of it i here is from domestic sources] - please think about having narcan in arms reach.

It is very addictive under the wrong circumstances - you can go on a bender for a couple weeks in an acute scenario and you might find you're constipated during and then have loose stools after, but this is essentially all the physical dependance or addiction potential from an isolated bender. you shouldn't have bad withdrawal symptoms even if you use every day for two weeks. if you really mean to just try it and keep it to no more than once a week even if you end up loving it, you have nothing to fear - unless you count IV terrors, shitty sources with adulterated product, or some kind of previous underlying condition.

By the way generally when people ask if they should try heroin i say "no" because it becomes "another thing" another horizon crossed - it's like being young and having beers, then a friend brings weed and it's not scary so now you're smoking weed with your beer, then someone comes with cigarettes "oh whatever these aren't too bad" so now you're grabbing beers, pot, and cigarettes and then you meet the white lady and every weekend has gone from grabbing a 12 pack to grabbing a 40 oz of whisky a quarter of weed, a pack of smokes, and a half ball of coke... It's a slippery slope, be careful of that.

Although the diehard users will call this a waste of drugs if you are hellbent on trying it either snort it or smoke it. IV is the most likely path to a fatal overdose.

I would argue that it's only a waste if you have a heavy opioid tolerance.

For instance, I would never smoke heroin, I have a heavy opioid tolerance and heroin was my whole life for years and I wasn't willing to waste any of it.

But meth on the other hand? I'd occasionally do it, but I was hardly crazy about it and had no tolerance to it. So I'd get a good result from taking even extremely small amounts. As a result I wouldn't really care if I wasted some of it, cause I'd generally only do about 10-20$ worth of it every now and then anyway.

I'm back and I'm here to tell you all that I've scored a gram of quality #3, just waiting for the pack to arrive.
This decision is of my own accord and I'm the sole responsible one for my possible addiction or whatever.

Also, do you guys reckon a gram would last two people (me, mild opi tolerance and friend with no tolly) at least a few days if it's good quality H?
We will most likely first snort it and then proceed to smoking.

if u can get hold of Dipipanone have that instead, heard its the most euphoric opiate, prefer k, md, amt to get high but each to their own every drug reacts differently

It is not the 1980s, so I would have to look very hard to find some Dipipanone.

I chose against trying dope for now as both the contact has gone AWOL and the PAWS/depression from my Tram abuse has lifted.

I relapsed on benzos though but they are making me get my life somewhat in order... Got my first script for 30x0.25 Alp but I mostly use 0.5-0.75mg a day, combination of clonazepam diazepam and alp... Pretty much a therapeutical dose for me.

Interesting that you wanted to do heroin for depression. Not that one way is right and one way is wrong, just with my depression I have always gone the opposite direction to medicate with drugs.

I'm back and I'm here to tell you all that I've scored a gram of quality #3, just waiting for the pack to arrive.
This decision is of my own accord and I'm the sole responsible one for my possible addiction or whatever.

Also, do you guys reckon a gram would last two people (me, mild opi tolerance and friend with no tolly) at least a few days if it's good quality H?
We will most likely first snort it and then proceed to smoking.

It depends entirely on your tolerance and the quality of the heroin.

If it's good heroin and you have a low tolerance you'll only need a very tiny amount to get a good result.

Interesting that you wanted to do heroin for depression. Not that one way is right and one way is wrong, just with my depression I have always gone the opposite direction to medicate with drugs.
I understand him otherwise, that he had depression and post acute withdrawak / probably anhedonia from tramadol use and now that these symptoms have increased, he decided not to try H.

Schlafmohn_1.jpg
Opioids can indeed be antidepressive, specially at first but and in some cases for long time - if anxiety, regret, sadness are the core and strong enough to cause depression. But its thin ice to realize what's euphoria related (and that WILL go away). But opioids come with their own kind of depression, they suppress hormone production leading to lethargy, low energy, social withdrawal in some cases. If you suddenly realize not being able anymore to handle work, or have no energy for favorite hobbies, friends, family and on top of all the constant pressure to source the next baggie of brown earthy powder..

I am taking opioids for chronic, treatment resistant general anxiety, deep regret and empty/loneliness - but I have the luck of medical supply, this way it works but stil comes with depression. Not the sad, anxiogenic, empty depression but one as the literal sense of that word. It doesn't feel bad but stands in the way of future, and it is well possible that I will not be able to live without opioids again for a long time (Therapist said maybe for life, which is possible.)

.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.
Still, sorry for repeating, I need to add that withdrawal doesn't need that horrible scenario seen in movies or possibly with friends etc.. with NMDA receptor antagonists (free in many countries: DXM. What can work like magic but needs Rx: memantine) taken during the time when your body re-adjusts and you'd undergo physical withdrawal, they suppress most of the discomfort. Add some loperamide against diarrhea and non-druggies possibly wouldn't notice.
.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.--.
Graph lines: methadone dose. above: with placebo. below: with memantine 5mg when 20mg are recommended for elderly people (old, main indication of memantine is neuroprotection in Alzheimer's), in clinical trials 40-60mg were used and here on BL are people who used twice that dose. It's a remarkably safe substance.

7bfaa973158fab74595143d36d54e710_300x.jpeg

1. They used jusy 5mg doses of memantine, thus long delay before effects.Higher means less waiting time & when you switch off the opioid after a few days, instead of feeling shitty, you'll feel how your body starts to produce own testosteron.
  2. Insomnia is possible, maybe then lower the memantine dose slightly, or that DXM is better suited for you - it is stimulting too but in low doses like 120mg 2x/d it will let you sleep. Maybe melatonin could help to re-adjust the messed up circadian rhythm.
  3. I did this, twice now, both time without feeling classical withdrawal symptoms. It's easier to go off 200mg morphine this way than in clinics from buprenorphine. I don't get why it's well documented but no clinic uses this method. The papers suggest also an acceptable security btw, and it's been trialed in human.

I would argue that it's only a waste if you have a heavy opioid tolerance.

For instance, I would never smoke heroin, I have a heavy opioid tolerance and heroin was my whole life for years and I wasn't willing to waste any of it.

But meth on the other hand? I'd occasionally do it, but I was hardly crazy about it and had no tolerance to it. So I'd get a good result from taking even extremely small amounts. As a result I wouldn't really care if I wasted some of it, cause I'd generally only do about 10-20$ worth of it every now and then anyway.
I smoked itn for 13 years . Got on it for after coke binge to settle me down it was my golden ticket use coke then brown for the comedown. Promised wife I never iv it and somehow resisted the temptation to iv it now wish i had tried it that way once . Trying now and again wont do no damage its keeping to the now and again that the fucker

Just wanted to let you guys know my G of H has arrived.
It looks like rocky darkish brown powder with shinier and darker spots and smells very lightly like vinegar?

Anyway I took some buprenorphine throughout the night ending at 9-10am just before my pack arrived so I will wait until tomorrow morning/whenever I wake up to try the dope to actually feel it.

Don’t try heroin where I live it’s laced. I spent years on methadone then suboxine getting clean. I was clean for years up until last year I relapsed and was hospitalized and right now I fucked up using methadone and subutex and thought I had under control but I don’t.

I smoked itn for 13 years . Got on it for after coke binge to settle me down it was my golden ticket use coke then brown for the comedown. Promised wife I never iv it and somehow resisted the temptation to iv it now wish i had tried it that way once . Trying now and again wont do no damage its keeping to the now and again that the fucker

Exactly. Stopping heroin (and opioids in general) once you've started it is already extraordinarily difficult. But IV really adds a whole extra layer of addictive behavior reenforcement.

I did the whole gram in a couple of days, it was okay I suppose.
I wasted at least 1/4g trying to smoke it before deciding that cooking and snorting was a better idea.

In my opinion, it's kind of like meth of opioids in that it makes all the others look like shit when compared. (Of course there are more euphoric opioids, just as there are more euphoric stims than meth)

In short, no. I wouldn't try it if I were you, especially if you don't already use opiates regularly. Heroin is hard to find where I'm from, but even if it wasn't, its far from being my opiate of choice. At least with pills you can be certain that what you get is legit and isn't tainted.

Last edited: