• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Should I Try HEROIN?⫷

Am i being stoner paranoid in thinking new pages always start after i post. It gets disheartening when it happens so fkin often.

Some 20 plus years ago, I was offered a morphine pill from a guy I worked with.

Sure, I said, I was curious. I then spent the next however many hours nodding and sitting in a chair with him sitting and nodding in the other chair.
My thoughts were that I could have had much more fun with a case of beer and a bag of weed or some acid.

How boring was that!

Anyway, what's the difference from 'h' vs morph?

Also almost 20 years ago my aunt gave me a couple percosets, those were pretty good, I was walking around somewhere in Toronto feeling like a ball of comfy fuzz.

Or 'h' vs percs?

Last edited:
Talk about paranoia...how about when the same guy comments after you on nearly every post you make. Just reviewed some of my posts and guess Whosajiggawaaa?! LMFAO!

Heavy... 7 posts isn't enough to make it reasonable paranoia. BUt def more reasonable than my page breaks LOL!

Last year I met a girl who made no secret of her habit but after three years of use was still beautiful both inside and out. She got my number one night from a friend and text me to see what I was up to and ask me if I wanted to come over. I drove the twenty minutes to her apartment thinking the whole way about whether or not I would accept a request, if offered, to try some h. I decided to invoke the worlds strongest prayer...fuck it. I had to be at work early the next day so I didn't plan on staying the night but as soon as I walked in the door she tossed a loaded pen at me and asked if I needed help "with that". Up to this point needles freaked me the fuck out so I said yeah, laid my arm on the table, turned my head, closed my eyes, clenched my jaw and waited for the prick of the point. "Tell me if it starts to burn", she said. But after a quick pinch she bent my arm back to stop the bleeding and said "All done". I started, "That was qui........" and fuck me I felt good. From the center of my chest radiating outward my body became warm and ecstasy took hold of every square inch. (Que hard cock) Needless to say the sex was fan-fucking-tastic. So good in fact we were up all night and I called in sick to work. 10am sharp there was a knock at the door and it was her dealer dropping off her daily 1g supply. Service with a smile. She asked for an extra half and we commenced to nod, and fuck, the rest of the day. The following day I didn't even bother calling in. I had found Narnia and fuck off if you thought I was going back to the land of the living.

(Skip ahead three months)

"What in the fuck am I doing?" I thought on a daily basis. I had a 15 year plan, and getting strung out on H spending every waking moment counting the minutes until my next shot was not a part of it. I had been through cotton fever twice (which is basically like dying a slow painful death), began to ignore all my friends, lost my job, had to wear long sleeves if I wanted to go out and was completely annoyed with the hot young girl I was now spending 24/7 with. Obviously as far as junky stories go mine isn't that extreme, and for some people it sounds like a fantasy, but to have this substance control every aspect of my life was not okay with me and was the worse possible thing i could imagine. This girl was like a siren sucking my life force out of me. I could have stayed there indefinitely...she begged me not to go..."I'll do anything" she said...but it was destroying me, so I left. Little did I know, aside from viewings of Requiem for a Dream and Trainspotting, what the next couple weeks would be like. Gdamn misery my friends. Gdamn misery. Look up heroin WD and get an idea. That shit is too painful to even think about.

(Fast forward to present)

I'm clean. Not even smoking weed anymore. Being clean is like being alive. Either you are or you arent. I'm about to make a big move to O-high-O where the fent laced junk is in abundance and man-o-man am I tempted. I can do a shot or two a week, right? Space it out, don't let myself get strung out again...These thoughts are not uncommon to a former addict. I expect to deal with them for the rest of my life. Some days I just want to go OT, but for now I haven't. For now, I'm clean...for now...

Great post. How did you end up quitting? Did you get in a program or just do it with self-discipline?

hello heroin mega thread!

I'm trying heroin for the first time today and was wondering what I should be experiencing. I'm on less than 1 mg vaporized. I have no opiate addiction or tolerance. I feel kinda euphoric but not so much. its like its working but its not. it feels like its keeps going away and coming back. it feels kinda like i was filling a void. That's the whole reason im doing this. its because i have something missing that like a general lack of euphoria and i feel like better but not completely satisfied is this normal?

1 mg, did you say...even for 100% pure heroin(which you don't have), that's quite low, although you're wise to be very careful with your dosing.

Heroin feels like an opiate...Dreamy relaxation and euphoria, itchy skin, warm body high...I don't know...you'll find out, I guess...but not on 1 mg. vaporized...

Blue hues -

does it taste salty when vaped?

it should have some sort of effect though right? just a slight effect? my reasoning behind this idea is that there are so many receptors and their all fresh so 1 mg should at least tickle them no?

i think it needs some ice

^I really couldn't tell you. I've applied heat under a piece of foil and done it that way, but it tasted bitter, as is characteristic of heroin...Although, that was years ago. I'm not sure of the exact method you're using or exactly what's in the heroin you have, so I can't really say.

i laced some plant matter and smoked a joint. I consider this vaporization. it tasted salty and bitter. it was like someone went *BOO* in my face when i tasted it.

^^

You sprinkled it in a joint? That is not how you smoke heroin. If you put 1mg, then smoked it, (that's not vaporizing it if you put it in a joint.. it's smoking it with direct heat) than whatever effect you got was likely placebo. It just destroys the H that way and the only way you'd feel anything by smoking it directly like that is if you put a lot as the BA is probably like 5%.

Vaporizing is indirect flame, for example putting the H on foil and heating it from the bottom, thus inhaling the vapor that creates. Very different from actual smoke..

If you're having a relatively happy life with recreational marijuana, do yourself a favor and don't get into heroin...It will take all those good times and turn it into you sitting in an empty room by yourself using heroin...It really sucks man...

Hmmm. yeah, I can barely get by a day without smoking a joint.

The thought of heroin, getting addicted, sticking needles in my arm, desperately searching for another sack, getting dope sick, nodding, socially isolating, track marks.

Sounds like a lot of fun, but not really enough of a buzzkill apparently.
But I just don't wish to go there, and I won't, lots of drugs out there that are actually fun, without all the baggage.

NO THANKS! I have a life to live.

I don't plan on injecting it. when i said i consider it vaporization i meant that the heat of the lit end of the cigarette is enough to vaporize the morphine or heroin before it is burned. well at least some of it. i didn't actually lace plant matter is was dragons blood and bees wax. just a little experiment i guess. the dragons blood and bees wax melts before it burns and once lit slowly burns and gets pretty hot so im under the impression from my experience that this isn't placebo.

woke up in the middle of the night having some pretty vivid hallucinations and imaginative thinking that was preventing me from sleeping. ended up masturbating for like 30 minutes or more to barely achieve a weak orgasm. im on some prescription meds which are giving me premature ejaculations. Have you you ever had one? its the weirdest thing bro

I don't plan on injecting it. when i said i consider it vaporization i meant that the heat of the lit end of the cigarette is enough to vaporize the morphine or heroin before it is burned.

That makes absolutely no sense. That's not how it works. If you put heroin in a cigarette and then light it... you are burning it.. it has nothing at all do with vaporizing.

im on some prescription meds which are giving me premature ejaculations. Have you you ever had one? its the weirdest thing bro

uhh.... no.

Smoking powder is a waste anyway.
You can tell most.of the people here cant get it off the street.
Jesus christ its easy as shit to do heroin right and get high.
Kids like these you could give em bisquik and they wouldnt even.know
Trying heroin is a horrible idea. Wish i didnt get into it.
For real is sniffing a damn bag so hard?
When i started id snort a bag or two then wait 15 min
Not this measure out whats most likely heavily cut dope on a mg scale and then ruin it.

im trying to keep my exposure to a minimum. if that makes any sense what so ever.

AND TO YOU "MODERATOR" IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE. I will explain. a cigarette is a tube filled with combustible plant matter. when the tip is lit the plant matter starts to combust. you are right about waste at this point how ever when you begin to drag air through the combustion of plant matter you draw very hot air through the plant mater causing vaporization to occur. it may not be as efficient as a glass dick but it still works.

Dog scaggy knows what hes talking about. I got respek for him, knows way more bout d than i probably do
We do heroin and were telling you youre literally doinitrong.
Id snort a bag worth then wait if i were you. A bag being like .06-.08 most of the time, at least out here
Only time i weighed one it came out to .08g for a decent, om the larger side but not freakishly fat bag.

im trying to keep my exposure to a minimum. if that makes any sense what so ever.

AND TO YOU "MODERATOR" IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE. I will explain. a cigarette is a tube filled with combustible plant matter. when the tip is lit the plant matter starts to combust. you are right about waste at this point how ever when you begin to drag air through the combustion of plant matter you draw very hot air through the plant mater causing vaporization to occur. it may not be as efficient as a glass dick but it still works.

Ha. Where are you coming up with this? By adding direct flame to something and lighting it on fire.. you are not vaporizing it. It is burning. Anyway, whatever, keep doing it that way, be my guest.

We're trying to help you. You've clearly shown you're new at this and don't know what you're doing, and that's okay. That's why people come here. For information. So, sit back and soak it up my man.

LSDMDMA&12129758 said:
We do heroin and were telling you youre literally doinitrong.
Id snort a bag worth then wait if i were you. A bag being like .06-.08 most of the time, at least out here

^^

This. If you really want to keep messing with H psychlopath.. then the most efficient way to do it for you at this point is to just snort a tiny little bump. Smoking H, correctly, takes a lot of practice and even then, it's still kind of a waste with powder H. You are not doing it right, it's as simple as that. You don't need to get defensive about it.. you're new to it and shouldn't be expected to know what to do. That's why we're telling you.

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I read once that some people smoked/vaporized heroin by sticking the ember of a lit cigarette in a little pile of heroin and then pulling smoke through it to heat the end and vaporise it. ("ack-ack") Presumably this is done with #3 / freebase heroin to get the best result. It is indeed more wasteful than smoking on foil, snorting, etc, though.

Ha. Where are you coming up with this? By adding direct flame to something and lighting it on fire.. you are not vaporizing it. It is burning. Anyway, whatever, keep doing it that way, be my guest.

This is true, but at the same time, not *all* of what you "burn" is actually destroyed, unless you're doing an excellent job mixing air in (e.g. automotive engines). This is why people can smoke cannabis and still get THC delivered (THC is a burnable hydrocarbon) - some fraction of it vaporises and is carried as an aerosol to the user's lungs.

Self-discipline mostly, it hasn't been long enough to really brag about though. Then again if you told me I still wouldn't be using three months from now when I first quit I would have laughed in your face. I didn't realize a day could last 8765.81 hours until I stopped shooting and went cold turkey. It's gdamn hilarious to me that all those hours of torture are but a distant memory and I'm still so tempted to use again, SMH. I can't attend meetings, join a 'done program or participate in anything that might become public so my best bet at staying sober is to just keep posting. It's the only way I can get support and for that bloolight I thank you.

Congrats on the sobriety. It's not easy. Who are you worried about finding out about your addiction?