⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

How's everyone been!? Quite a while since I've interacted with a lot of you guys.
I'm doing well. Slowly gaining this off season trying to keep gains in favor of lbm. Have some Lantus on the way to mix with some mk677 to push hard for gains lol.

Give yall an update. 194 ish pounds and still lean on a very conservative stack of 600 test and 300 deca. Will probably be bringing in Lantus with mk to push weight higher. I have access to dexa at school so I'll be definitely be making use of that resource! Hope everyone is doing well.

Give yall an update. 194 ish pounds and still lean on a very conservative stack of 600 test and 300 deca. Will probably be bringing in Lantus with mk to push weight higher. I have access to dexa at school so I'll be definitely be making use of that resource! Hope everyone is doing well.

You're quietly packing on the pounds, well done.. keep it up..

You're quietly packing on the pounds, well done.. keep it up..
That I am! I'm excited to be able to better track my progress as well with dexa. Classes are going superbly as well. Favorite has gotta be exercise physiology as it's essentially everything we discuss here on the board.

Reactions: CFC
Yeah now gains have shit the bed lol. I'm in a maintenance cruise phase for now before it's time to diet down for summer. Ended up topping out at 200lbs. Leaner than my 200 I had last year which is good. Hopefully got a nice 5+ lbs of lean mass in the last year. Since I'm short, every little bit is noticeable.

^ good going mate. I've decided to gain back a bit of the mass I had in the past later this year, once the gyms reopen. Nothing more than about a lean and fairly easy to sustain 215-220lbs max. Not sure I want to use any gear though. I've rather enjoyed having decent natural test/libido levels, normal sized balls, reduced hairloss, and not having to regularly inject anything the last few years :)

^ good going mate. I've decided to gain back a bit of the mass I had in the past later this year, once the gyms reopen. Nothing more than about a lean and fairly easy to sustain 215-220lbs max. Not sure I want to use any gear though. I've rather enjoyed having decent natural test/libido levels, normal sized balls, reduced hairloss, and not having to regularly inject anything the last few years :)
Get back on so we can be lean sick cunts this summer. :LOL:

• Haha
I got a labrum surgery coming up once they reopen elective surgeries. Anyone had one of these before? Had my fourth dislocation on my right shoulder in August and this one just wouldn't go back in place normal and MRI confirmed the labrum was torn with a humeral avulsion. They said I would be in PT 6-8 weeks minimum and then I'd be "normal" by 6 months.

I got a labrum surgery coming up once they reopen elective surgeries. Anyone had one of these before? Had my fourth dislocation on my right shoulder in August and this one just wouldn't go back in place normal and MRI confirmed the labrum was torn with a humeral avulsion. They said I would be in PT 6-8 weeks minimum and then I'd be "normal" by 6 months.
My dad had it done about 2 years ago when he flipped a jetski doing like 40mph lol. Minimally invasive as his was arthroscopic surgery. He did 6 weeks of PT in a clinic, they recommended he continued exercises at home for like 6 months to be sure everything recovered properly. He was back to normal in 6 months and doesn't have any issues.

Figured I'd give yall an update. Ended my cut this summer at 168lbs. Satisfied with the way things went and now deloading to get ready for off season
4Cc9oX8.jpg

Great stuff mate! How much have you gained over your last cut?

Finally back in a gym after 6 weeks. I went through opioid WD so i had to recover first. I am on 250mg test E and 200mg tren E so i lost very small amount of musclemass and strength and gained just little bit of fat.