⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

BTW Serotonin you are a fucking beast in that pic. Good work man.

Just looking at that pic made me want to go lift or do something!

Thanks man. I put on 15lbs over my vacation but it was all glycogen and water. Lost 9lbs already in the first 6 days and dropped the tren and winny so I'm softer now. Still looking good though and turning some heads on occasion. Just staying lean til end of summer to get ready for another big growth phase.

Some good news just came my way. I finally got a hook up for Lantus. Definitely not recommended for the newbies but for someone my height and size, it will definitely be needed to help put on the needed size this next growth period. Doses won't be ridiculous probably around 10-15iu/day with some short acting slin around workouts and a meal or two. Shit is expensive as hell here in the states.

this just happened to be in my fb feed today. Could it be true?

Attachments

• Screenshot (785).png
    Screenshot (785).png
    83 KB · Views: 8
this just happened to be in my fb feed today. Could it be true?
No. Cardio is very important all year. Helps with insulin sensitivity, digestion, vascular tissue health, etc. Just eat more than you spend calorie wise and you'll grow.

Serotonin, you look great. Seems like your physique has progressed a lot over the last 18 months from what i remember when i first posted here.

What is your height and weight? Your build is pretty much what I'm going for myself. I think i've been close to pulling it off before if i would just stay consistent on cuts instead of deciding i didn't care about abs lol. What are you running to maintain that? Do you think you could maintain that on a cruise? And how are you maintaining that color? Color looks good and natural other than a bit dark on the upper abs.

I myself have been consistent in the gym since i was last posting here, but work requires me to be awake for days at a time and I'm on call 24/7, so lifting regiment hasn't been perfect. Just broke up with the lady of over a year, so i'm doing what i normally do, focus on self-improvement through the gym/dieting, furthering my education, and furthering my career. Adamant that I'll hit another PR in strength and physique over the next 3 months.

I was 5' 6" 161-162 in that pic. I'm about 167 now after carbs went up a bit. I'm maintaining it pretty well on 350/week test, just not as sharp/hard as tren and Winstrol is out.
Color brought to you melanotan 2. Top was darker a bit due to tanning in a tanning bed naked and then walking outside shirtless for 2-3 hrs to get steps in for cardio lol.
Being consistent is key. Basically eat, sleep, and shit the routine. Though I did get to enjoy a free meal every 2 weeks or so which I basically ate anything I wanted over like 2-3hrs. Just gotta get back on track the next day and grind it out. You can do it, though it'll require more fortitude on your end since you're living a more demanding life style than I was at that time (I was just in school and had 4 weeks of no school or work at the tail end of the cut). Dieting can be hard with a busy and stressful life as you'll hold water, inconvenient eating time, etc. But where there's a will, there's a way

Werent you like 147 when you cut for that physique competition? The one you dropped out of...So do you think your bodyfat was similar? You've gained 15lbs of quality tissue since?

Are you squatting four plates yet?

Werent you like 147 when you cut for that physique competition? The one you dropped out of...So do you think your bodyfat was similar? You've gained 15lbs of quality tissue since?

Are you squatting four plates yet?
I was like 148 so yeah. Body fat was a bit lower for that so equivalent now woukd be like 158 I'd say. I'd say 10 or so pounds is realistic of quality tissue. Also I dont squat anymore lol. I do v squat machine with leg press as I recover from those better and less likelihood of injury and it just feels better. Also no back pumps when using machines while squats would cripple me after like 8 reps.

10lbs is a very significant amount of lean tissue to gain for anyone who's been training hard and using gear for years, so well done mate. And yeah, squats aren't for everyone or everyone's bio-mechanics/injuries, though I find them a great conditioner and means to activate more of the muscle for later, heavier work, and would still encourage most to incorporate them even if just for a few light warm-ups. The back pump issue is a real arse though, especially on certain cycles (for this reason I avoid standard deadlifts, as the pumps literally immobilise my lower back lol).

j21aMWX.jpg

Pic just for shits n grins
Jesus Christ bro, you look like fucking Spartan. Good shit.

Jesus Christ bro, you look like fucking Spartan. Good shit.
Thank ya. Aim is to put another 10lbs, hopefully more. I wanna do classic and my weight cut off for my height is 176 so with the trend, it'd be 215-220lbs off season weight. Maybe next year I'll do a show but 2021 I wanna be heavy enough to make a good debut in classic.

How's everyone been doing? About to kick things up for this off season. Moderate cal increase and moderate gear doses. Already sitting at 182 very comfortably.

How many cals are you on now mate? Sounds like you've started to catch the competing bug properly. I hope you can stick to it and keep making steady progress. You've come so far from how things were in your life just a few years back :)

I'm trying to decide whether I want to get back into training more seriously again before I hit my 40s. It's been 3 years since I'd say I was last really driven to make real progress. Recently I've mostly been focused on fitness and other things which means I've slimmed down dramatically. Which I don't think suits my frame, as I'm tall with long limbs and look kinda gangly at only 90-95kg or so. Though tbf I thought I looked gangly at 120kg as well... :unsure:

How many cals are you on now mate? Sounds like you've started to catch the competing bug properly. I hope you can stick to it and keep making steady progress. You've come so far from how things were in your life just a few years back :)

I'm trying to decide whether I want to get back into training more seriously again before I hit my 40s. It's been 3 years since I'd say I was last really driven to make real progress. Recently I've mostly been focused on fitness and other things which means I've slimmed down dramatically. Which I don't think suits my frame, as I'm tall with long limbs and look kinda gangly at only 90-95kg or so. Though tbf I thought I looked gangly at 120kg as well... :unsure:
I'd say around 3000 or so. I just eat what my coach tells me to lol. Food is moderate and gear is moderate so we got a long way to go before we pull back
Lol! Yeah being tall would be a bitch for filling out I imagine. Being 5' 6", I can put on 5-10lbs and look completely different.

So I recently started test/tren/anadrol (though at very modest doses) and was really starting to see and feel the power of this stack when I got hit with the flu. Out of the gym for a week, super high fever, lost weight, still feel terrible. Back a couple days now on the doses and back in the gym, but still weak and shaky. We will see how this coming week goes.

The more I start and stop tren ace, the more I get a feel for exactly what it does to my mind. Like a lot of people describe, it is a double edged sword, but it's nothing I cant handle. I'm fortunate that tren doesnt mess with my sleep one bit. I could see the mood getting way worse if sleep is messed up.

Merry Xmas/Xmas eve depending where you live. Hope yall enjoy and eat some good food.

I think in 2020 I'm going to really try and do everything everything BBing style. No more PL. I'm tired of getting hurt every couple months. And I'd just really like to try and push myself to put on muscle, not just get strong P4P.

Had a few awkward interpersonal things happen the last time I was using tren (at the highest dose to date). Not blaming the tren, but things like that haven't happened since I stopped, so...I was also really stupid and ran tren high without controlling prolactin, and was starting to experience some erection issues. Couldn't sustain one.

I have a little test, tren and DHB left. I was thinking about trying small doses of each at once...maybe 500mg total per week and only 100mg per so of tren ace. I dont even feel tren mentally at that dose. Some people seem to think this would be pointless, others say we all use too much, so we will see. Going back to logging all macros and workouts and being incremental about everything. Slight surplus. Honestly, if I could put on even 5lbs of muscle this year, I'd be really happy. Currently around 155 at 5'5 11-12%.

Last edited: