⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

Haha, ya I struck out trying to cold cop in St Louis that year (though I didn't run out of my own dope until after St Louis...and I had subutex on me, which unlike suboxone, works well on me) I then tried to cold cop Oklahoma City, Albuquerque and Fresno and failed in these places as well. Finally cold copped successfully in LA (on Skid Row...). There's something extremely exciting about trying to cold cop heroin in a new city. That is one thing I do kinda miss from my heroin days... The excitement of cold copping successfully. Seeing beauty in dilapidation as you try and find the most likely places it would be. Using the homeless, prostitutes, panhandlers, and so on.

I also used to be really close with axl blaze. We lived ten miles from one another. Got high a lot together...allegedly. His death also really hurt me. He was the functional heroin addict we hear about in the myths. I never thought he'd die young (though it wasn't an OD).

Interesting anecdote I thought I'd share regarding peptides. So I found an almost full 5mg vial of GHRP2 I'd reconstituted in Aug 2016 in the fridge. I was going to chuck it cos peptides are fragile, don't last etc. But then thought fuck it, might as well pin some anyway just before bed.

Lo and behold, I was hit with the usual hunger pangs and sweaty hypo within 15 mins and had to have a quick meal. I'd say it was still pretty potent, so it was worth forgetting about if just to demonstrate to myself that I don't have to be too worried about their fragility and/or lifespan.

Oh yeah, and this was from a batch I'd bought back in 2012 or 2013!

Interesting. I had decent results with old mt2 that was about a year old. I figure at worst it'll Lose potency, I doubt it will turn into anything harmful.

Just saw on the breakfast news! Really sad, he was an incredible man. Huge loss for science :(

I'm interested in people's opinions on this as well. That's a pretty insane physique if he's truly natural.

Is there a tl;dw?

This is a lifetime natty (in terms of AAS anyway) that I know (and believe):

full.jpg

Most people can't look like that naturally because they can't get their bodyfat down while holding the mass, though many West Africans and people of that descent are an exception to that rule.

Wow, that's another crazy natural physique. Trying to hold mass while leaning out was a big issue i experienced when doing it naturally up until recently. My strength started rapidly plummeting at a certain point.

His fullness is ridiculous. One thing I've noticed after someone pointed it out, nattys seem to get drier than enhanced guys more easily. I guess the stress of anabolics really affects things at that level of leanness.

Man I need some real motivation so I'm coming back to the home that taught me. I've fallen off of school and went back to partying. Still healthy I guess. I got really white teeth and nice skin so I'd say that my argument is valid. ;)

My 26th birthday is coming up and I'm just lost. I finally got my hamstring back to order and am really trying to build motivation to get moving and stop making excuses, yet I seem to find loop holes to fill my mind with bullshit. I know for a bit CFC was talking to be about my school and I just had to flat out lie because I was so deep into just a wild binge, just chasing that edge to play with it.

Before jumping to conclusions of immediate rehab, I'm not using anything needles wise or anything hard. I just smoke bud and bars, I seem to find parties, and stay around girls/guys who have that same vibe and can't escape it. Lately I just locked myself to my room and played video games for the last year while doing rehab for my injury.

What did you guys do when you were my age to escape this mentality of live fast die young? I know I need to break it as I know my organs can only last so long. Don't want it to turn from a if situation to a when if I decided to live past 30. I'm not suicidal or asking for some savior, just some real advice. You guys were always the most honest and I felt I should just post it here where I used to reside years ago.

Find people that aren't doing what you're currently doing. You become the company that you keep. There's a cite personal trainer at my gym that I'll ask out when I catch her not working. I definitely don't see her as the type who wants to date a guy who doesn't have his priorities in line. Look long term as you have already started to. Which is more sustainable.

Sorry to hear you ditched the study man. I stayed occupied in my 20s studying, working and training, which left zero minutes for partying or drugs. Ultimately you've got to want to do something else with your life - it doesn't come from anyone/anywhere else. Have you tried looking round the dark side or sober living? Might help, lots of very knowledgeable people there.

^ Do you still live with your parents? I'm not judging you at all if you do, but in my experience I did find that I was able to cut the partying and other BS out much easier when on my own, sinking or swimming. In my case, more freedom didn't lead to more partying.

Other things that help me... Getting up earlier. Like start going to the gym at 5am. Go to bed before people start partying. Find some motivating podcasts you can listen to. Spend time in nature. Take a psychedelic and let it kick your ass. Start a YouTube channel and try and build it to the point of revenue. I recently did this and though I'm only up to like 27 subscribers, video editing is a cool hobby that will suck you in fast. Once you get to 1000 subscribers, you can monetize it.

His fullness is ridiculous. One thing I've noticed after someone pointed it out, nattys seem to get drier than enhanced guys more easily. I guess the stress of anabolics really affects things at that level of leanness.

That seems counter-intuitive because we are told that steroids can make us dryer than we could be naturally. "You just can't achieve that dry look without drugs."

I believe the guy in the picture is natural. The guy from the video I'm highly suspicious of, though other factors come into play as well (trying to make money, the argument that the guys who shout natty from the rooftops usually aren't, and so on). I don't like engaging in the natty or not debates because I drive myself inside wanting to know the truth, but that video just was so cringe-worthy... I had to bring it up.

^ Do you still live with your parents? I'm not judging you at all if you do, but in my experience I did find that I was able to cut the partying and other BS out much easier when on my own, sinking or swimming. In my case, more freedom didn't lead to more partying.

Other things that help me... Getting up earlier. Like start going to the gym at 5am. Go to bed before people start partying. Find some motivating podcasts you can listen to. Spend time in nature. Take a psychedelic and let it kick your ass. Start a YouTube channel and try and build it to the point of revenue. I recently did this and though I'm only up to like 27 subscribers, video editing is a cool hobby that will suck you in fast. Once you get to 1000 subscribers, you can monetize it.

That seems counter-intuitive because we are told that steroids can make us dryer than we could be naturally. "You just can't achieve that dry look without drugs."

I believe the guy in the picture is natural. The guy from the video I'm highly suspicious of, though other factors come into play as well (trying to make money, the argument that the guys who shout natty from the rooftops usually aren't, and so on). I don't like engaging in the natty or not debates because I drive myself inside wanting to know the truth, but that video just was so cringe-worthy... I had to bring it up.

I got kicked out when I was 17, but I've had my parents' insurance due to Obama until I'm 26. Didn't even finish high school before I had to learn how to adjust to different living situations haha. I make money and survive through various means.

I didn't mean to come here to ramble, but you guys are always open. My hamstring tear put me back quite a bit and I feel I just used that as an excuse and now it's been 2 years. I'm half-assing everything I literally just need someone to beat my ass, but still let me breath in the end. I just need to figure out how to adjust my own attitude. It felt like 3-4 years ago I was booling no problem, exercising all the time and having a blast... and now it's just what? I'm lost. What do you keep doing in your 20s?

@RL
Its odd I know. But there's a reason people pull injects out around 10-14 days before a show and rely on orals. There seems to be this slight film of water when gear use is high especially if injects are still being used. Tanning bed use stops and even timing of shaving one's body is important to prevent inflammation from tissue trauma. The natural person has a lot less moving parts so to speak that can possibly fuck up, they basically coast into a show and maybe use a light OTC diuretic and call it a day while we enhanced people gotta worry about all that other crap on top of using pharma diuretics and ensuring cortisol is lowered with halo and possibly cytadren

Most people seem to think only oestrogen's problematic but that's not the case. Androgens also directly cause water retention and most interact with the mineralcorticoid receptor and interfere with angiotensin to some degree as well, though some orals appear to less so.

What the fuck is up everyone? To all my fellow yanks, be safe for labor day tomorrow. To everyone else, yes we don't put a "U" in "labor" :p
'murica
This little guy is now a solid 190lbs!

Well done mate, that's a good solid weight for your height :)