⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

I feel your pain, man.

Literally gave everything to try and rekindle things with my ex (literally and figuratively), and now she won't talk to me.

The gym is a big reason why i haven't relapsed.

I feel your pain, man.

Literally gave everything to try and rekindle things with my ex (literally and figuratively), and now she won't talk to me.

The gym is a big reason why i haven't relapsed.

For me it just had to be done. I've fallen for someone else and it wouldn't be right for me to string my now ex along. It also wouldn't be fair to the new girl either if things develop as she'd see herself as a "side girl" when there's nothing I want more in a girl than her. She's the main course with dessert lol.

I'm worried that I may have an umbilical hernia. I've always had an innie belly button, but the past two days I have noticed it coming out and it is mildly painful when touched. I'm assuming it's training-related, not PED related...? Gotta try and go see a doctor.

Definitely would be Training related. If it is a hernia be prepared for minimal invasive surgery with some recovery that will keep you away from heavy weights for a while. Get that arm gain strong!

lol...if only I could, I would mate..

A couple of times I've crushed the little beads inside the capsule...mixed with water in a syringe, shook up and plugged to try and get a higher BA but it didn't help thst much...I did think about shooting them a couple of times when virtually crying in agony but never did...

Does crushing to a powder, mixing with water and shaking really get all the morphine into the solution without having to add with other chemicals? Technically it should but I have zero experience with that and was curious...

Incidentally, I enjoy posting here with you lads. everyone is cool as fuck and chill (and we're supposed to be the roid rage motherfuckers lol).

In post in OD sometimes to attempt to soread some HR and real-world emergency medicine advice/help but man, there are some fucking cock suckers that post there sometimes....they ask dumb ass question and get all salty if they are not answered immediately as you try to clarify WTF they are talking about first...

I'd much rather post here TBH

I'd use mortar and pestle to grind it all to a fine powder (capsule contents). Pour powder into a 3cc barrel and add about 2cc bacteriostat water (refrigerated). Keep barrel in fridge overnight to allow for complete dissolving of any morphine. Put on syringe filter with needle attachment and filter into sealed sterile vial. Run another 0.25 or so cc of refrigerated bacteriostat through the filter to get everything out. Dispose filter and used 3cc 3cc barrel. Should have give or take 50mg/ml morphine solution in a vial that can be reused.

I'd use mortar and pestle to grind it all to a fine powder (capsule contents). Pour powder into a 3cc barrel and add about 2cc bacteriostat water (refrigerated). Keep barrel in fridge overnight to allow for complete dissolving of any morphine. Put on syringe filter with needle attachment and filter into sealed sterile vial. Run another 0.25 or so cc of refrigerated bacteriostat through the filter to get everything out. Dispose filter and used 3cc 3cc barrel. Should have give or take 50mg/ml morphine solution in a vial that can be reused.

I might try that sometime when I'm in absolute agony...i don't think I'd inject but maybe plug. You can only dissolve a max of 60mg morphine in 1ml of water I believe so while 2ml should be fine for 100mg I'd maybe use 2.5 or 3ml to be on the safe side. The filtering probably isn't necessary for plugging though.

When I have tried this in the past, I was very underwhelmed and I think where I went wrong was as follows...

I started by dissolving the crushed up beads (now a fine powder) in hot water by backfilling rhe powder into a syringe and drawing water into it from the kettle.. However I just shook for about 2 minutes thinking that the morphine would instantly dissolve when it hit the hot water...do you think this wasn't long enough and it needed longer to dissolve? Why does it take overnight?

Thanks mate.

I might try that sometime when I'm in absolute agony...i don't think I'd inject but maybe plug. You can only dissolve a max of 60mg morphine in 1ml of water I believe so while 2ml should be fine for 100mg I'd maybe use 2.5 or 3ml to be on the safe side. The filtering probably isn't necessary for plugging though.

When I have tried this in the past, I was very underwhelmed and I think where I went wrong was as follows...

I started by dissolving the crushed up beads (now a fine powder) in hot water by backfilling rhe powder into a syringe and drawing water into it from the kettle.. However I just shook for about 2 minutes thinking that the morphine would instantly dissolve when it hit the hot water...do you think this wasn't long enough and it needed longer to dissolve? Why does it take overnight?

Thanks mate.

I was going along the lines of a cold water extraction to prevent too much shit dissolving into the water other than the morphine sulfate. Thus when filtering, more of the shitty bead material should remain as a suspension and get filtered. Kinda like what we junkies do with Tylenol 3 or hydrocodone paracetamol mixes. Or the old school dilaudid cold shake method. Overnight would just provide ample time for full dissolving to ensure nothing remains. Could always put in a clean glassware with automated stir rod as well lol

I was going along the lines of a cold water extraction to prevent too much shit dissolving into the water other than the morphine sulfate. Thus when filtering, more of the shitty bead material should remain as a suspension and get filtered. Kinda like what we junkies do with Tylenol 3 or hydrocodone paracetamol mixes. Or the old school dilaudid cold shake method. Overnight would just provide ample time for full dissolving to ensure nothing remains. Could always put in a clean glassware with automated stir rod as well lol

The other ingredients that are freely soluble As well as the morphine, one can't help getring in there. The rest should be taken care of with the filtering.

Really though, I'm wondering how long it needs to sit to get the morphine to dissolve....In theory it should be instant but even after crushing, the morphine is still contained within the wax so it probably will need to sit awhile.

I'm familiar with a CWE have do it many times before with the OTC tablets we get here when I've needed to control our pain. I see your thinking but for plugging it doesn't reallky matter if some other things dissolve. When I've done it before I don't think I got all the morphine into the solution.

you think it takes overnight for the morphine to dissolve? Anything you can add to the water to increase the amount of morphine dissolving?

Hmmm. Since it's plugging, keeping the water warm and the solution stirring should maximize solubility at a quicker rate. Maybe slightly lowering the pH to be more acidic with a tad bit of acetic acid? If you really had the time you could try to precipitate some morphine base with I believe crushed tums slowly added to the water while mixing and use a coffee filter to collect the morphine free base and introduce that to a mild acid to make it water soluble again. Or obtain some acetic anhydride for homemade diamorphine lol.

Hmmm. Since it's plugging, keeping the water warm and the solution stirring should maximize solubility at a quicker rate. Maybe slightly lowering the pH to be more acidic with a tad bit of acetic acid? If you really had the time you could try to precipitate some morphine base with I believe crushed tums slowly added to the water while mixing and use a coffee filter to collect the morphine free base and introduce that to a mild acid to make it water soluble again. Or obtain some acetic anhydride for homemade diamorphine lol.

It's just hypothetical as I don't need them but I have some...

Oral morphine is shit for pain relief anyway... Parenteral morphine isn't but not a fan if oral morphine... I doubt even plugging helps much as lool ing up the BA online it's not much higher. 99% of the time I'm fine bit if I get really cold the steel plates and pins in my leg contract and pull on the bone which tickles a little bit.

Morphine pump mate lmao. I'm sorry to hear the pain that you're in.

Today having fun with some leftover halo and my usual dbol for legs.... Obliterated them needless to say

I had the talk with the girlfriend about gear. Like the proper calm and composed talk. She seems to think that the premature ejaculation problem I have is because I started using test. It's something I have had my entire sexual life and is now worse because we don't use condoms (she is fixed). I mean, the test maybe made it slightly worse while I was on cycle, but it's still the same problem now that I am off. I think she googled test+premature ejaculation and found a few results to confirm her theory (which will happen when you have the answer you want in your mind.) So she is set in her mind that this problem is because I started cycling and isn't a chronic thing, and I can't seem to convince her otherwise. Beyond that, she has no problem with me cycling (as long as I keep her far enough away so she's not legally caught up in anything). Sigh...

Ah so she's a significant other now?! And I'm on a gram of test and it still takes me a minimum of 20 minutes. Lmao. Put some eq in your system, made me last forever. Sounds like you're in a safe spot for now. Just don't let her know where your stash is. That way she can't fuck you and she can play stupid and be legitimately in the dark if something happens.

I'm debating on framing my love letter from customs, should I? Lol. Still working on this green eye beauty. I should be taking her and her daughter out for a fun day this weekend to take my mind off of the shit going on recently in my life. Got a wonderful day planned for the three of us :)

The theme changing this week always hits me hard when bluelight goes black. My condolences to anyone who's lost a friend or family member to substance abuse. Its hard to lose those you love. Just remember their fight is over and they are no longer hurting. And we will have them live on through us by carrying their legacy and spreading it to others.

Wow, didn't realize that was why it changed. Lost far too many people to overdose.

Grateful to have a chance to keep moving away from that life.

Ya, I was pretty close to BLer 'theartofwar' back in the day. He posted a lot in what was then called SD. He went back and forth between the lifting life and the street life and the latter ultimately took him. He was a good dude.

Ya, I was pretty close to BLer 'theartofwar' back in the day. He posted a lot in what was then called SD. He went back and forth between the lifting life and the street life and the latter ultimately took him. He was a good dude.

Yeah I remember when I stopped seeing his posts here and checked the shrine... Hopefully we won't see Guido end up there. Dextermeth was a good guy even though he was a pain in the ass sometimes in the lounge lol. I honestly thought I was gonna end up in the shrine one day as I am friends with both pagey and pastelcircus on social media and they'd find out. Luckily i dodged that bullet for now. And no RL, we are not gonna cop dope together the next time you're in saint Louis lmao. Yes I still remember.

Did Guido go back out?

He was attempting to come off methadone last I heard. And everyone I personally know went back to dope for at least a short time to get some sleep or to come off dope instead of methadone. Not saying that's the case with Guido as he's a stubborn fucker and could definitely make it lol.

I'm personally glad i never got on methadone or suboxone. Nothing against people who use it in the slightest, but grateful i didn't have that hanging over my head on top of everything.