⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

For those who haven't tried TNE... It's the dog's bollocks. Love the shit. Should've grabbed like 5 more vials.

Lol that time zone difference. It's almost 10am here. Happy new year to those to the far east!

So swim as promised,
30th was a good friend of mine bday. I took her out NYE because in reality I'm head over heels for this girl. She was a little spun on some ice she had like 16 hrs earlier. I'm the only one who knows she relapsed. Dinner went fantastic. Went to her place and she was sore from being tense all day. I massaged her back for a while to ease the tension. Gave her a soft kiss on neck when it hit midnight. Her legs were still restless while coming down so I massaged them as well. She cried with happiness as I'm the only one who did anything for her birthday. We put on silent Hill to fall asleep to, she nestled in close to me, I ran my fingers through her hair as she fell asleep. I put my arm around her, held her close, she interlaced her fingers in mine. Kissed her on the head and went to sleep. She's everything I want. I haven't felt so great and so happy in a long time.

That's great to hear man! Sounds like a great spot to be in. Hoping I'm there sooner rather than later as well!

Got my fingers crossed for the both of us. If shit hits the fan, it'll be a short tren blast to mentally check out for a few weeks til it blows over lmao. She said she wants to make me salmon sometime. Now I just wait and see.

You're dating someone who uses ice? Don't tell your sponsor.

As for me, I had a TRULY HORRIBLE New Years, though I was sober for it. Won't go into what happened for the sake of respecting privacy, but I made an impulsive decision on the 1st to start cycle 2 (a month early) to give me something to cling to as my life got really difficult. But I abandoned it after 2 days once I started rethinking things (and never made it to the gym on those days). Can't say I felt anything from a single shot of test e/prop/npp, though.

There's a lot of uncertainty in my life right now and I'm just going to hold off (despite it being tempting to get on testosterone to better deal with life). Once things calm down...

Lol my sponsor would just tell me to be careful. I've dated a fair share of people using. I'm just more dedicated to this lifestyle than the previous one. If I make it to midnight tonight I'll have 6 years clean. I'm sorry to hear about your new years RL. :( hopefully things get better for ya.

Sorry to hear that, Red. My New Years was rocky as well. blew a ton of money in my continued effort to win back an ex by taking her to NYC to see Phish. Ended in a really bad fight and now we aren't talking. Such is life i suppose.

@Serotonin, that's awesome! Congratulations! I myself will have a year sober within the week if i don't relapse. Intent on making it longer than last time (13 months). How long were you sober before starting AAS?

I started my cycle by the way. Embarrassingly enough, i went above the recommendations you all had laid forth for me, but i don't feel i'm being totally reckless. Doing 500mg test e/week and 3iu of HGH/day (going to follow 5 on 2 off protocol). Have done one shot of test and one of HGH so far. Perhaps it's psychosomatic, but i already seem to have increased libido with rock hard erections.

6 years as of today! Yay. I had about 3 years under my belt before starting gear. Wanted to get past my past with needles by using peptides and stuff beforehand (big waste of money). And I'm not gonna shit on you for what you decide to do for your first cycle. The newbie cycle thread is up, you got information from us, you made a decision, and we'll be here for any troubleshooting. If you dig around you'll see my first blast and how I fucked a bunch of shit up: 500 test, adding in eq, transitioning to another blast, etc. I feel these kind of "newbie moves" are part of the process of learning, regardless if outcomes are favorable or not. You're not gonna die or ruin your health from overdoing it on one cycle. You'll just look back on the past and see what worked for you well, what worked ok, and what didn't. Welcome to the darkside. I think you'll enjoy yourself.

Congrats man!

And i feel that. I went to a needle exchange today for sterile water, and it was definitely triggering.

What negative results did mixing the eq and test together cause? Or was it more just an unnecessary amount of stuff for a first cycle?

Congrats man!

And i feel that. I went to a needle exchange today for sterile water, and it was definitely triggering.

What negative results did mixing the eq and test together cause? Or was it more just an unnecessary amount of stuff for a first cycle?

Just unnecessary for the most part. Found out eq gives me terrible anxiety as well. Now I got the hormone part of this sport down pretty well since I've experimented a lot.

I just tend to find EQ does nothing much :\

All those years of sticking in grams of dilute 50mg/ml veterinary Ganabol for no gains at all lol.

I just tend to find EQ does nothing much :\

All those years of sticking in grams of dilute 50mg/ml veterinary Ganabol for no gains at all lol.

Hahaha! I've had those Columbian (I think) bottles of Ganabol in massive vials...Did nothing for me..

Do you remember that Australian vet gear in the 90s that came in 10ml vials in those orange tubes? One was Nandrolone Cypionate or something and called Dinobol IIRC

Eq does wonder if your anemic lol. Shot my rbc through the roof. Though the high test is doing the same now. At my last blood donation the chick asked if I've been tested for hemochromatosis. Lmao

Well Swim15,
I had to end things with my girl. It kills me a bit inside to see her hurt the way she is now. I'll apologize in advance to board members if I get short tempered as I typically do when I'm feeling down.