⭐️ Social ⭐️ ⫸PED Social v. Meathead's Tea-Break⫷

Well done mate, that's a good solid weight for your height :)

Oh we ain't stoppin there my man! Taking a 2 week deload as it came out I was doing progressive overload training, with similar training style as Dorian with those all out heavy sets, for damn near 18 weeks or so. Every other week was a PR til the last 2 weeks where I just never felt recovered for the gym. Just on oils for now and then after deload add pre workout slin back in and low dose trest to help ramp up appetite and boost strength a bit more (like 100mg/week). Still not fat yet somehow lol.

How should I train for an AMRAP (as many reps as possible) contest? Bodyweight bench to be specific and i have a couple months to prepare. I want to train this concurrently with raw strength. Just bust it out once per week and try and try and get more each time or is there a theory on what weights/sets/reps to do?

How should I train for an AMRAP (as many reps as possible) contest? Bodyweight bench to be specific and i have a couple months to prepare. I want to train this concurrently with raw strength. Just bust it out once per week and try and try and get more each time or is there a theory on what weights/sets/reps to do?

Honestly I have no idea. Maybe ask JC on the other board ;)

I've got some fucking viral illness that's been kicking my ass for almost 2 weeks now. Mild fever, lethargy, aches and pains, but no coughing and slight nasal congestion. This shit is ridiculous. Had to miss out on going to a buddy's place last night to watch the fight :(

All aboard the gain train. It's winter break, plenty of PEDs, and food and sleep out the ass. Woke up at a nice 198lbs this morning... Let's crack 200lbs. Wishing you all happy holidays. I enjoyed my solstice. Went up to my state capitol building where the Satanic Temple of Chicago had their "snaketivity" display with the quote "knowledge is the greatest gift" on it and a lovely board from the Freedom From Religion Foundation. It's been wonderful.

I'd say "just bust it out", but quite a bit more frequently than once per week. You could probably get to where you could max out a bodyweight bench press set at least once per day (possibly more). Anyway..............how do I get ahold of you, amigo? It's been a minute.. there's stuff to discuss :)

End of summer cut for vacation. Started at 205lbs and down to 166. It's amazing how much water weight one can hold with test, deca, dbol, gh, and insulin lol.

Damn, 20% of your bodyweight, your heart is thanking you muchly mate :LOL:

Damn, 20% of your bodyweight, your heart is thanking you muchly mate :LOL:
Lol. Surprisingly BP was fine at that weight. I was 125/72 at last blood donation back then. BP has dropped to 115/60 now lmao.

j21aMWX.jpg

Pic just for shits n grins

Your chest looks incredible. What kind of workouts, volume, intensity, etc do you do?

Progressive overload HIT style. It's not for everyone as it can wreck your joints if you don't program well. 2 warm up sets, 2 all out sets to failure in the 6-8 rep range. Then 2 sets of past failure techniques like drop sets, slow negatives, etc. On chest days I do 4 sets incline, 4 sets cable lateral raises as they're lagging, 4 sets decline press, 4 sets machine laterals pausing at the top of the rep, 4 sets regular chest press, 4 sets dumbell lateral raises, 4 sets Flys to really finish off pecs. Back, arms and shoulders need to come off next off season to balance things out

Quads are looking in great shape mate, nice 3D look!

Lol at the 'women saying muscle looks gross' thing. They rarely ever do on actually encountering a bodybuilder, it's like they don't really know what they like till they see it.

Spent the day in Heidelberg. Putting on some water weight that's for sure. Went to a local swimming/water park place yesterday and I can genuinely say I was the most muscular guy there. I was pleasantly surprised. When I lived in Germany 20 yrs ago, it seemed all the guys were rocking the soccer player bod. I guess US eating habits have begun hitting here.

Nice, you in Europe on vacation?

I think Germans and Brits are now all about as fat as Americans on average tbh. Maybe a little less but not much.

Nice, you in Europe on vacation?

I think Germans and Brits are now all about as fat as Americans on average tbh. Maybe a little less but not much.
Yep yep. Will be headed to Dublin Thursday morning and then London on Saturday. Wish I had more time :(

I used to be on here years ago. When I was on recreational drugs. I got off them and back into the gym and starting with SARMs and maybe roids down the line.

I'm looking to bulk got good food that I make from scratch now. I eat food and don't use protein shakes apart from the morning.

I'm 80KG ish now and upto 15% body fat that I'm working on. I want to try the Keto diet.

I've been cycling LGD 4033 10mg and mk677 25mg. Between the cycle I'll run Cardarine 20mg. Once we conceive (have a baby) I'll run full AAS.

^ well done mate, sounds like you've got yourself into a good place (y) What are your physique goals?

Hope you freaks are doing alright out there. Wish all is well and that you're "maintainin' them gainz bruh."

I'm still widdling away working at my old injury, but as you all know it's a slow road.