• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸Official Plugging/Rectal Administration Megathread⫷

Subutex.
Pyrazolam.

^My fav ever benzo. You can feel that you're calm (some benzos I feel just normal but in reality am fucked up which is kind the opposite of what I want) but are also totally functional on it. It's also one of the benzos I find enhances stimulants rather than takes away from the. I really like Amphetamine + Pyrazolam. The Pyrazolam takes away any jitters or anxiety (and tachycardia) from amphetamines, but keeps all of the euphoria.

^My fav ever benzo. You can feel that you're calm (some benzos I feel just normal but in reality am fucked up which is kind the opposite of what I want) but are also totally functional on it. It's also one of the benzos I find enhances stimulants rather than takes away from the. I really like Amphetamine + Pyrazolam. The Pyrazolam takes away any jitters or anxiety (and tachycardia) from amphetamines, but keeps all of the euphoria.
Good as an adjunct to psychedelics too. Not a trip killer, but a jitter calmer. Ram Dass always had a stash of Librium (long time ago) in his bag of tricks, according to Be Here Now.

Yup. It's acidic though, so not sure its a great idea to do regularly. Id take it sublingually and get ulcers under my tongue.
Buprenorphine has a great BA plugged without having to snort all thise binders (which can end up in the lungs and lead to pulmonary talcosis).

This is probably from left field, but I figured out a way to capitalize on concerta methylphenidate without totally wasting an entire capsule.

Granted, the outer layer is technically your first dose of methylphenidate, but I find that taking a pill without that layer still works fairly well for my adhd. Anyways, here goes:

Dissolving the coating of concerta capsules in water and plugging it actually works pretty damn well without completely wasting your script, if you're prescribed. It doesn't take long, just draw up enough water in an oral syringe, mix it with the coating, and make sure it's completely dissolved (54mg pills are best of course), and plug away. Congratulations, you haven't totally wasted your medication, though it'll be less effective now.

Hi mate thanks for the information.
Ill I think an OD mod may put this in the plugging magethehread as I started this about pyrazolam exclusively (youd be lucky to get that stuff these day's sadly? Especially in the UK.

Who is Ram Dass and what is Be Here Now?
RD aka Richard Alpert PhD was a colleague of a certain T. Leary. BHN was his psychedelic/spiritual autobiography and the centre of many a 70s psychonauts library, but you’ve probably found that out yourself by now! Apologies for the late response!

Hi mate thanks for the information.
Ill I think an OD mod may put this in the plugging magethehread as I started this about pyrazolam exclusively (youd be lucky to get that stuff these day's sadly? Especially in the UK.
Used to be able to walk to Wedinos. Cymru am Byth!

Diolch yn fawr, butty. A long time user, harm reduction and agitating to repeal the ludicrous prohibition that kills so many is my ‘hobby’ now. Take it easy…but take it!

Yes. Plugging may be the most effective way to administer morphine, as it avoids the histamine rush of iv. Oral BA is about 10% compared to 70-90% rectally.

This is WILDLY inaccurate. The oral BA of morphine is around 30%, not 10% and the rectal BA is 48-72%, not 70-90%.