• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸INJECTIONS: I.V. FAQs & Info MEGATHREAD⫷

I don’t think that the poster who said that is correct but I’m not a doctor so I couldn’t say for sure

After injecting approximately 150 mg of amphetamine sulphate dissolved in 4 mL of water in the crook of my right arm (basilic vein), these red marks appeared on my arm.
I felt a slight burning sensation in my arm while injecting. I do not use a tourniquet.

The redness was completely gone within 10 min of injection. Most likely, this was caused by adulterants in the substance.

What is the correct terminology to describe this?

Image:

After injecting approximately 150 mg of amphetamine sulphate dissolved in 4 mL of water in the crook of my right arm (basilic vein), these red marks appeared on my arm.
I felt a slight burning sensation in my arm while injecting. I do not use a tourniquet.

The redness was completely gone within 10 min of injection. Most likely, this was caused by adulterants in the substance.

What is the correct terminology to describe this?

Image:
How’s the rush from injecting 150mg of amphetamine? And how long does it take you to inject 4ml, that’s gotta be a pretty big syringe lol.

Hey guys I have a problem when trying ti inject. I can push the needle in slow, snd I make sure my needle is as parallel to the vein as possible but 9/10 times I will not get a successful register until I’m pulling back on the needle. But then it’s too late because it hurts way too bad to continue with the shot. I’m guessing this means I’m going through the vein. I don’t understand how considering I’m using short needles and making sure I’m at least 45 degrees before entering the vein. Does anyone have any advice on how not to do this?
It shouldn’t hurt at all when injecting… you’re doing something completely wrong…

How’s the rush from injecting 150mg of amphetamine? And how long does it take you to inject 4ml, that’s gotta be a pretty big syringe lol.
The rush is negligeble, since I am a seasoned user and the purity of the amphetamine is likely only around 40% at average. It's considered a low dose, people who want a rush inject 1 gram shots, which I think is crazy. I'm not a rush-chasing person, just addicted to the needle.

I use a 5 ml syringe and a 26 or 25 G needle, and it takes me around 45 seconds to inject, but I do it very slowly. If I were to slam it in, I could do it in couple of seconds.