• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸DANGEROUS Drug Combos⫷

OFFTOPIC:

I'm not a native speaker but all I read here everywhere ist "i blacked out" - stupid question: what do you mean exactly by that - that you're just falling into a deep sleep and wake up after a few hours? Or do you mean you are really unconsiousness - and if - how do you know if you just slept or were in an unconsciousness state? How does that feel?

I'm a high dose pharma- and RC-user and from time to time when I really took alot of stuff I'm normally awaking on my sofa and i thought - oh, all of that shit put me to sleep. But is ist really sleep?

Can somebody tell me what the difference is, mostly because of the feeling when you awake? Is there any difference?

Sorry for OT but I want to know that.

JJ

OFFTOPIC:

I'm not a native speaker but all I read here everywhere ist "i blacked out" - stupid question: what do you mean exactly by that - that you're just falling into a deep sleep and wake up after a few hours? Or do you mean you are really unconsiousness - and if - how do you know if you just slept or were in an unconsciousness state? How does that feel?

I'm a high dose pharma- and RC-user and from time to time when I really took alot of stuff I'm normally awaking on my sofa and i thought - oh, all of that shit put me to sleep. But is ist really sleep?

Can somebody tell me what the difference is, mostly because of the feeling when you awake? Is there any difference?

Sorry for OT but I want to know that.

JJ

I feel like it's not like just falling asleep, it's like a sudden loss of consciousness, after being really lost, which could end in death, but then waking up I don't know, I don't know how to explain something that I don't really remember

Thanks for your quick reply Nico, but can you explain to me how you know If you were unconsciousness or not? If it happens to me, I just felt like: OK, I slept on the sofa because i didn't make it to bed anymore. And I'm immediately able to stand up and go to bed without feeling bad.
Hmmmmm.....

JJ

Thanks for your quick reply Nico, but can you explain to me how you know If you were unconsciousness or not? If it happens to me, I just felt like: OK, I slept on the sofa because i didn't make it to bed anymore. And I'm immediately able to stand up and go to bed without feeling bad.
Hmmmmm.....

JJ
After a while my mother tried to wake me up and didn't wake me up, I just couldn't wake up, my mother called the ambulance but I woke up after 10 minutes I regained consciousness, before that I felt my breathing very slow

After a while my mother tried to wake me up and didn't wake me up, I just couldn't wake up, my mother called the ambulance but I woke up after 10 minutes I regained consciousness, before that I felt my breathing very slow

Oh okay, that makes a big difference of course. I mean there are a lot of people who sleep like stones and it's not easy to wake them up - but if she had nö chance, ok, then you must have been consciousness. Thanks for you reply!

JJ

Yeah my fiancee who's i loved with a solute into my script and

Maybe you think this can help save lives but for severely depressed people like me it could easily cause harm as this is the type of information we look at during crisis

Maybe you think this can help save lives but for severely depressed people like me it could easily cause harm as this is the type of information we look at during crisis
That’s unfortunately one of the down sides. But I’d say this information saves way more lives than not having it. I’m sure in that state you will seek out and find that knowledge in other places. There are some deep rabbit holes I know of places that provide all that knowledge that’s easy to find for someone in that state. Blue light is all about harm reduction for people who take drugs. It’s purpose isn’t to provide a way to commit suicide. I’m sorry you’re feeling down or have felt that desperate but there are equally sites you can visit for help.
If you’re in uk
In the USA i found this
I don’t know where you’re from but you can google suicide help for your country. There’s always going to be someone to listen to you and there’s a better choice than suicide even though it doesn’t feel like it sometimes.

How soon after using heroin, am I allowed to use methadone?

Heroin doesn't last that long assuming it only has Diamorphine (heroin) in it then roughly 8 Hours is when withdrawal can begin or slightly longer. That should be long enough that it will not affect the Methadone. I'm not sure what the elimination half-life is exactly so someone correct me if I'm wrong about this.

Heroin doesn't last that long assuming it only has Diamorphine (heroin) in it then roughly 8 Hours is when withdrawal can begin or slightly longer. That should be long enough that it will not affect the Methadone. I'm not sure what the elimination half-life is exactly so someone correct me if I'm wrong about this.

You can use right away as long as you take a small dose clinics provide methadone without checking. To be on the safe side depending on how much dope you use as well as if there is phentanol in the dope may all vary case and point if you want to be on the safe side wait till you start experiencing withdrawal symptoms that are mild in nature and then take 5mg of methadone and wait 1 hour to see if the symptoms stop, increase after that gradually adjust your dose as needed. Keep in mind mmt clinics start people at 20 mg but that is a large dose and their job is dependent on maintenance and not stopping use. Anyway good luck

I am currently on 1mg risperidone per night.

Is it safe taking 20mg methadone or 1mg subutex ? Apparently it can lead to serotonin syndrome but I don't know to which extend Antipsychotics affect serotonin in the brain.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
I am currently on 1mg risperidone per night.

Is it safe taking 20mg methadone or 1mg subutex ? Apparently it can lead to serotonin syndrome but I don't know to which extend Antipsychotics affect serotonin in the brain.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.
You'll be fine. Serotonin syndrome is rare and usually involves at least one MAO inhibitor. Risperidone isn't even a true serotonergic (it rather blocks or inverse agonizes a bunch of serotonin receptors, no danger here), nor is subutex.

I need to sleep.i dont like how I feel right now.i dont take this stuff normally.its making me anxious

I need to sleep.i dont like how I feel right now.i dont take this stuff normally.its making me anxious
To come down off a stimulant, you absolutely need sleep or it might turn into psychosis. Maybe alcohol can help fall asleep

In my personal experience I've had serious possible serotonin syndrome symptoms mixing the SSRI drug celexa and methamphetamine. I am prescribed 40 mg of celexa. So am I partake in recreational I do not use for take my prescription. but if I come off for creation while I immediately have to start my prescription again or I will have extreme SSRI withdrawal symptoms to the point where even walking is hard extreme dizziness blurred vision in electric shock along with other major symptoms. I don't know if anybody else has experienced us but this is my experience. I have been told that I should probably go see a neurologist because my serotonin receptors could be damaged.

Just 48 hours ago I took 20mg of Baclofen, with a 20mg Oxy, about 8 ounces of wine.
I had taken 20mg of Baclofen earlier in the day, as well as 2 Oxys, 20mg each, 600mg Gabapentin and I had a Vyvanse, as well. I passed out >12 hours and when I got up I was completely shaking, I experienced muscle spasms and I kept dropping things. I went back to bed and I felt better only after about 35 hours had elapsed since I’d taken anything. I hope never to repeat this undesirable experience again!
Edited to include Gabapentin, which I’d forgotten about until now.

Last edited:
Just 48 hours ago I took 20mg of Baclofen, with a 20mg Oxy, about 8 ounces of wine.
I had taken 20mg of Baclofen earlier in the day, as well as 2 Oxys, 20mg each, 600mg Gabapentin and I had a Vyvanse, as well. I passed out >12 hours and when I got up I was completely shaking, I experienced muscle spasms and I kept dropping things. I went back to bed and I felt better only after about 35 hours had elapsed since I’d taken anything. I hope never to repeat this undesirable experience again!
Edited to include Gabapentin, which I’d forgotten about until now.
dam that sucks, I always get shaky after I drink n pills, but my nerves are sencitve,
how u feeling, are u back to base line,
that shit can get scary