• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction ⫸DANGEROUS Drug Combos⫷

Taking mdma , adderall, crack and a shitload of pregabalin n gabapentin will give you a serious rush for a few hours, then youll wake up 4 days later on the floor. Might do again though

I hear you, but at the same time, methadone is probably one of the more dangerous opioids in that it's very easy to overdose due to strength, and it also has a super long half life. in an intolerant user, a dose of 50mg could be fatal, combine that with a xanax bar, and it's not looking too good for you. That being said, the whole time I was on MMT I was taking heaps of benzos, and most of the time was fine, but I did overdose a few times. And now that I think of it, all three of my overdosages included methadone.
Yes when my girl overdosed i was told by the nurse at the er that 90% of the overdose they see at the hospital involved methadone. There was methadone in my wifes system when she overdosed but a full bottle of antidepressants are what caused the od. I saved her life she nearly died on my couch and did die in the hospital but they were able to resuscitate her. Unfortunately she died in October of 2017 of a heroin overdose and my children found her. It gets the best of us I really hope she's in a better place and hope to be with her again.

How dangerous is a speedball shot of heroin and methamphetamine? It seems there's a fine line between not being enough and oh shit i did to much. I know amphetamines potentiate opiates at least for me.

Well any stimulant like I’ve seen mixed with a popular asthma med called albuterol is a no go. Crack/coke combo with meth I personally tried out of sheer curiosity of what it would do and ended up almost dying so no stimulant mixing including meth,caffeine,crack/coke, etc. deffinately stay away from dxm if you take seratonin drugs ssri whatever like Effexor and seroquel etc as seratonin syndrome being uncommon one one med even with high dose is not hard to get when multiple seratonin effective drugs are mixed. Other than that it’s down to common sense but let’s mention the big ones to be safe. Alcohol pretty much shouldn’t be mixed with any drug besides weed. Always make sure to not mix cns depressants (downers) like benzos, opiates, barbiturates etc. really if you want to mix drugs the safest danger road is weed+drug of choice. I find weed with a high cbd content adds a mellow enjoyable feel to about any hallucinogen . Be open with your doctors and ask about dangerous interactions .

How dangerous is a speedball shot of heroin and methamphetamine? It seems there's a fine line between not being enough and oh shit i did to much. I know amphetamines potentiate opiates at least for me.
I shot crystal for years and mixed it with practically everything and honestly mixing opiates and amphetamine strain your heart as much if not more than a regular coke heroin speedball will but anyway in my experience I tried different mixtures and balences of meth and heroin ratio and both are so strong in their own class that one out strengths the other and just makes the effects less intense. Any speed ball is dangerous but coke and heroin is the only truely good cns up down combo . Please find a safer combo .

Does this mean someone on Methadone that decides to take MDMA can have Serotonin Syndrome?

Madd dogg i was extremely ill after taking 2pills of potent mdma and 40mg methadone.
comedown plus mad pain fatique head felt funny body felt shit

Madd dogg i was extremely ill after taking 2pills of potent mdma and 40mg methadone.
comedown plus mad pain fatique head felt funny body felt shit
Even if you’re starting to feel better go to your doctor. No more ssri or any seratonin affecting drugs like mathadone mdma , seroquel, . Seratonin syndrome is deadly.

Ya SS is deadly... thank you madd dog for the answer. If 40MG of Methadone can cause those problems than 90MG will really fuck someone up. Everyone is more sensitive to it than others so nobody really knows exactly what symptoms and basically Serotonin Syndrome is very poorly misunderstood.

Last edited:
is stims and downers dangerous?
like 3ml ghb, 6mg klonopin for comedown after coke/meth binge

I once drank 10 ounces of delsym and snorted probably a half a gram of some decent coke. I ended up trippin so hard that i stripped down to my underwear, then went and laid on my parents patio table to look at the sky. I was seeing patterns in the stars and could feel the blood pumping through my eyeballs. It was December and snow was everywhere. I was really warm though. I remember laying there thinking i was probably going to die, wondering where my spirit would go, and wondering how long i had been outside. The next day i had deja vu at least 8 times. I thought that i had probably died and could never figure out what the hell happened.

Here's one: MDMA and raspberry ketones.

I almost fucking died. So, I had been taking this fat-interceptor, which is called cyclodextrin. It's very interesting stuff- and while it's in Febreeze, it's in there because the molecule (cyclodextrin) has a unique ability to surround other molecules. Fat being one of them. Bad smells in the air. There are alpha and beta kinds, and there are some initial promising reports that it can clean out your arteries and get them to a point that your body can take over removing the arterial build up. But I digress. Anyway, I was about 6 foot, 230, and although I hid it really well and everyone never believed me that I weighed that much, I was using the cyclodextrin to lose weight. And it works, it binds with fat. The downside, it gives you the shits. However, if you're on opiates, it's fucking great, because it's a natural fiber. Okay sorry I'm on a tangent again. So one day, when reordering the cyclodextrin, I saw they had a raspberry ketone version. I was like "hey I've heard about this shit, I'll order that one." Big fucking mistake.

So I started taking the cyclodextrin with the raspberry ketones. It caused me to be a little stressed, as I mentioned above. Unfortunately at the time, I didn't make the connection. So we got a hold of some MDMA, and my friends and I tried it. This was BEFORE the raspberry ketones. We only took a half, and it was fine. Very mellow, not much, but that's how we roll with Molly- we're not like going full tilt. Just an enhancer. So one night my buddies want to take some and go to the bar. Sure, so I take one. A whole one. Earlier that day I had taken the CD/RK combo with a meal, and that actually did pass before my consciousness. So anyway, at the bar, I start to freak out. Something is not right. I chalk it up to being in a social environment, but of course that doesn't make a lot of sense with Molly. Nonetheless, only moderately worried, I walked home. And from there, the nightmare began.

TL;DR: DON'T TAKE MDMA WITH RASPBERRY KETONES: HEART THUMP
All I can tell you, is that mixing raspberry ketones with MDMA almost killed me. How, you ask? By causing my heart to pump HARD. And when I say hard, I mean my ticker was thumping like a freight train. I was convinced I was going to die of a heart attack. Some of you may be likening this to snorting a little too much blow. Yeah, no, this was 10 times worse. And trust me I know. I've done many lines of blow that were too much. That usually settles after 20 minutes or a little longer. This didn't. This went all night. I contemplated going to the emergency room. I contemplated that this was it, I'm going to die. I laid in my bed, doing nothing, practicing breathing exercises (inhale, ultra slow exhale). Showered in ice cold water. Yeah, nothing helped. So for like 6 hours, that's what I went through. After I came out of it, my heart was still beating a little bit hard. Finally, it dawned on me, what had I been doing different? The ketones. Fucking raspberry ketones. This may sound like a joke, but if I can save your life, then you're welcome. Don't fuckin risk it. In fact, don't do any stim with raspberry ketones. After googling the side effects (which I should have fucking done in the first place, yeah I'm a dumbass), it all became crystalline clear. I went to the ER two days later, convinced I had had a heart attack. 800 dollars later and several medical tests, Doc said heart was fine. I dodged a major bullet, and I'm way more careful nowadays.

Last edited:
is stims and downers dangerous?
like 3ml ghb, 6mg klonopin for comedown after coke/meth binge
stims plus downer for comedown is ok, and is what the medics would give for a stim overdose

the issues arise when you mix cns depressants (or keep taking stims after depressants...which can then lead to more downers etc etc) , so you would be better off taking either the gbl or the klonopin but not both together

mixing ghb/gbl with any other cns depressant (especially alcohol) is a no-no really

true. I use to get Rx k pins for years and drink on them all the time I have a lot of face scars... deff a bad mix

Methadone and SSRI! Blood presssure got so high I was afraid I'd have a heart attack.

This happend with 3 different prescription SSRIs.

What are barbiturates like on their own? Aren't they basically sleeping pills, or akin to benzos almost? I know people who took reds or seconal in the 1960s and early 1970s but it was to sleep after taking pharmaceutical grade methedrine.

Yeah, but they're much more dangerous than benzo's because the amount to overdose is only slightly higher than the prescription dose.

I'm bad for mixing benzos with opiates and opioids I have a heavy tolorence for both I'm prescribed 0.5mg of alprazolam aka Xanax 4 time daily so all together 2mg and I'm always prescibed 10mg of diazepam aka Valium once daily as well.

And I buy Xanax bars off someone close, and I just stock pile my 0.5mg pinkies, This some one presses the bars uses all the same ingredients real Xanax have in them and all the right pill binders and the active ingredient alprazolam and there not chalky there solid not powdery or those skinny Xanaxs with the 2 at the bottom , how I know they dissolve in Sprite and I take a piss taste every Monday for my methadone Doctor .

I take a lot of diluadids usually 5-20mg intarnasally after my piss test I have to take for the methadone maintenance I'm currently at 75mg.
I use to smoke and snort Heroin, and I have snorted fake pressed oxys with "80" on side and "cdn" on the other side of the pills which contain called beans 2mg of fentanyl so my tolorence is pretty high for both.

So I drink my dose of methadone aka methadose sugar free 75mg in the morning along with 2 Clonidine pills and 2 Xanax bars and smoke a spliff or a blunt and enjoy the bliss and nod , I never felt diffcult breathing or passing out on benzos and opioids and opiates I know my does and if I do increase my doses it's not a huge increase at all.

when I start feeling my buzz where off I take 2 10mg blue Valium and 2 0.5mg pink alprazolam pill and 3 Benadryl pills feel nice sedated still and smoke a spliff.

except when I use to mix alcohol and benzos which I think is was dangerous then benzos and opiates.

Last edited:
What are barbiturates like on their own? Aren't they basically sleeping pills, or akin to benzos almost? I know people who took reds or seconal in the 1960s and early 1970s but it was to sleep after taking pharmaceutical grade methedrine.
I use to be on phenobarbital 25mg 4 times daily and they are much more euphoric then benzos and fell really relaxing but I'd say it's 10x more dangerous then benzos to mix barbiturates with alcohol or opioids/opiates.