Bugs ⫸ SPOTTED A BUG OR TECHNICAL ISSUE? REPORT HERE ⫷

S.J.B.

Bluelight Crew
On mobile, the 4th of July banner is blocking the buttons directly below it from being clicked.

On mobile, the 4th of July banner is blocking the buttons directly below it from being clicked.

Thanks SJB. Can you let me know which forum you're having this problem in, the buttons being blocked, and what your mobile OS/browser is?

Thanks SJB. Can you let me know which forum you're having this problem in, the buttons being blocked, and what your mobile OS/browser is?
The error was on every page, with the blocked buttons being the ones directly beneath the banner. For example, "New posts" on the main forum page, or the button to go back to the previous forum when I was in a subforum. The banner seemed to be too big for its slot on the page and was covering these buttons to an extent, and they couldn't be clicked. It was Chrome on Android.

The error was on every page, with the blocked buttons being the ones directly beneath the banner. For example, "New posts" on the main forum page, or the button to go back to the previous forum when I was in a subforum. The banner seemed to be too big for its slot on the page and was covering these buttons to an extent, and they couldn't be clicked. It was Chrome on Android.

Ok thanks. I've switched it back on just for you and me. Can you check if you're still getting the same issue?

Ok thanks. I've switched it back on just for you and me. Can you check if you're still getting the same issue?
It works fine now. Thanks for looking into it.

Reactions: CFC
I've lost access to the formatting bar - its all greyed out. Totally unable to do fuck all except enter text.

It seems that as soon as something is fixed, something else is fucked...

I've lost access to the formatting bar - its all greyed out. Totally unable to do fuck all except enter text.

It seems that as soon as something is fixed, something else is fucked...

Ah, that's an easy one to fix - just un-toggle the BB code:

Good work FUBAR, living up to all of pre conceived expectations of you. Shame CEEFAX has gone you would be better with that!

• Haha
Eh? I'll have half...

a74f8356-a47a-4c34-b7c6-1a01c4296356_1.c3ff61cc8c11c5f2c8e30a14588ccb54.jpeg

You will be needed this my friend. Sort your shit out mate :)

Takes me back. Used to watch the football on there waiting for updates! remember on C4 they had a quiz called bamboozle!!

Its a Tool for measuring how shit UK Grime is compared to early 90's Old school west coast US gangsta rap.....i think.....

I'm not joking when I say I have no fucking clue how this thing works.

@F.U.B.A.R. when in doubt, start pressing buttons (y)