• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery ⫸⫸ THE RECOVERY THREAD 2020 ⫷⫷

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes mate!!! get the fuck in!!

its a really cool job, i don't have to move cities, and also better paid than my current one. i've been broke since i ended up renting a whole house by myself cos my housemate had a mental breakdown and moved out, so i am super chuffed. though less chuffed to start paying 40% tax.

actually just checked i will not be paying 40% tax but who gives a shit i don't wanna give the government my hard earned money anyway.

yes mate!!! get the fuck in!!

its a really cool job, i don't have to move cities, and also better paid than my current one. i've been broke since i ended up renting a whole house by myself cos my housemate had a mental breakdown and moved out, so i am super chuffed. though less chuffed to start paying 40% tax.

actually just checked i will not be paying 40% tax but who gives a shit i don't wanna give the government my hard earned money anyway.
Congratulations mate im so happy for you . I hate giving the tory scum my money over half our money go to the state only to see people in wheelchairs waiting outside food banks . But fuck that you got a job celebrate with caution my friend enjoy your weekend

It's a smashing beautiful day today ! Like as in great weather. I am going to go out and try to walk around at least.

Was a nice day wasted it being smashed on pregabs. How was your day . How is your shoulder

had a totally lazy day today, was supposed to be working but fuck it, last 2 weeks of a job and working from home what do you expect.

hiked to mam torr (along with the rest of the fucking north of england, was so crowded, i'd never go in summer you'd practically queue all the way up!) yesterday, then when i got home i got this really weird, intense allergy thing. i have no idea what causes it, its happened a couple of times recently, but it always destroys me the next day. will get private health with my new job so maybe i can try and actually do something about it.

had a totally lazy day today, was supposed to be working but fuck it, last 2 weeks of a job and working from home what do you expect.

hiked to mam torr (along with the rest of the fucking north of england, was so crowded, i'd never go in summer you'd practically queue all the way up!) yesterday, then when i got home i got this really weird, intense allergy thing. i have no idea what causes it, its happened a couple of times recently, but it always destroys me the next day. will get private health with my new job so maybe i can try and actually do something about it.
How you doing chinup hope your allergies get better is it food or the outdoors . Rio not been on here for a bit hope he ok had quite a few days chalked of hope he good

no idea what actually caused that bout of allergies, its completely random. but in general i get hayfever and dusy allergies. its the one thing i really miss about the dark, i never had allergies then.

still nothing from rio, getting worried.

no idea what actually caused that bout of allergies, its completely random. but in general i get hayfever and dusy allergies. its the one thing i really miss about the dark, i never had allergies then.

still nothing from rio, getting worried.
Me to mate normally if he away from here for a time he using.

I am the same when using nothing I could drive past a field of rapeseed and nothing after I quit I swear if im driving down the motorway I start getting the syptoms of hayfever miles before I see rapeseed.

Me to mate normally if he away from here for a time he using.

yeah exactly, and it seemed like he was doing pretty well. he needs to get in fucking rehab right now. @Rio Fantastic tagging just cos i feel bad talking abou you behind your back but its from a place of love.

how are you doing?

i'm emotionally exhausted due to the whole getting a job business being finally over. slowly recovering.

We not really talking behind his back its because we give a shit. He needs to stop seeing his mates that use no addict in recovery can resist.

Must be horrible not knowing if you got a job thinking about it all the time. You got the job you be alright after a few weeks. I'm in a pregab frenzy at the moment I will have withdrawals just getting ready for them have to stop first but the fear of withdrawal is shitting me up. I got a shit load of pregabs so will try the slow taper method but I never been able to. I can't stick to one I get a little buzz going and think fuck it start tomorrow. But fuck it only six days of bad wd then it calms down but those six days is pure hell. When you start your new job chinup .

yeah exactly. and yeah seeing people who use is never going to work.

my new job starts mid november, current one finishes next week, wahey!!

6 days of withdrawal is fucking awful, i could never taper either though. is it like benzo withdrawal?

yeah exactly. and yeah seeing people who use is never going to work.

my new job starts mid november, current one finishes next week, wahey!!

6 days of withdrawal is fucking awful, i could never taper either though. is it like benzo withdrawal?
I have never had a benzo wd but people say it's similar its pure mental hell not worse than heroin but more mental for me I never thought of suicide on wd from gear but have on pregab wd. But for me after 6 days the wd just goes away and no paws I get from brown. I touched down at Heathrow while waiting for fucking baggage I turned my UK mobile on and sorted the pregabs out in the states apart from weed nothing else. I know I have to be back and forth for my business but I treat the UK as a drug getaway now. And to be honest i love this place my mates everything about it but our families in california and my wife and kids love their life there .

You have a little break between jobs that must feel good mate. You doing good things looking up for you makes me happy I know you and me-only chat on here but I get happy when people like us sort our lives out and go in the right direction life is hard being normal but its real-life the ups and downs all part of it we use to keep life a constant up and forget all the downs that come with it. Pretty soon you wont hear from m,e for a week I be getting of these but been through it many times but still shitting it just got to get the balls to start the wd

i'm jealous that you get to live in california over winter. i lived in santa barbara when i was 6, some fucked up stuff happened to me there so i wouldn't want to live there but wouldn't mind the weather. i guess if you really can contain your drug use to when you're in the UK, its OK in a way, but losing 6 days to horrible withdrawals every time is not great, and at some point you run the risk of just fucking off doing the cluck and getting a full time habit.

yep i'm looking forward to my break between jobs. though annoying it will still be lockdown.

i had a weird ass drug dream last night. i've been prescribed one tablet of valium to make me actually go to a wisdom tooth removal appointment, i've been putting it off for years cos i wanted to save up to get it under sedation but now its got to the point that it'll cause me constant pain soon. anyway i took the valium and was so fucked that i didn't even remember the tooth removal, wish it would be like that irl but doubt it.

Spent the past hour searching for the best price on a hundred syringes, planning on relapsing soon. Gonna hope back on the RC Opioid train and forget about this life for awhile. Really crushed about my ex and this will surely help me move forward. Gonna have to set a few things up but I'd like some pure Etazene to inject, this will help me feel better. From the sounds of it that one is relatively "safe".

wish i had some encouraging words for you @Cosmic Charlie but tbh i can't blame you.

the insanity that is always waiting when i spend too long alone has just hit me and i'm fucking tears cos of the heroin not working when i relapsed. i haven't seen another human being since Sunday which isn't that long, especially given i fucking hate people. just out of nowhere this fucking hopelessness.

I am addicted to potato chips.All kinds of potato chips. I can't stop. salt and vinegar and plain are unstoppable. They are usually around everywhere.

I even found some plain lightly salted one time. Now they're gone. But salt is okay when it's done in moderation. I guess that's what lightly is.

What's even worse is the sugar. It's boostered into junk food in concentrated forms of sucrose and high fructose corn syrup. It's a serving full of instant addiction and continues until the sickness sets in for obesity risks.

Leaves you rejoicing and looking forward to more, though. There are red ones and green. Orange and lemon fruit flavored. Oh yeah. Bring it, and don't forget the suuuuuuug arrrr sugar !!

WILEY
WALLABY
soft & chewy
classic
GOURMET LICORICE

For Authentic Licorice
Lovers Everywhere!​

Licorice is supposed to be good for you, right !
I wonder how many grams of sugar it has in it. I will calculate it. When I get up.

It says three pieces are a serving. They are so terrifically tasty to satisfy cravings that they may inadvertently become lodged in the throat.

It says thirteen grams of sugar in a serving.
You can't even get that much sugar in three maeals a day.
sugar
water
cane syrup
dextrose
rice syrup
high fructose corn syrup
and corn syrup
modified food starch (corn) not too bad i guess
palm oil
oh i found some licorice extract
glycerine
red 40
yellow 5
blue 1

i might be safe. i will see if the hard candy lemon drops are better. bourbon and white chocolate swirl. double chocolate cake some pop tarts (strawberry) and maybe a diet coke. Yeah.

And any kind of candy bar you can imagine and the limited edition hazel nut snickers bar. It can be added to coffee cereal and oatmeal and made into cookies. Pie without sugar is necessary however, with or without a sugar shortage.

Oh. . . it's time to look for more.

i'm jealous that you get to live in california over winter. i lived in santa barbara when i was 6, some fucked up stuff happened to me there so i wouldn't want to live there but wouldn't mind the weather. i guess if you really can contain your drug use to when you're in the UK, its OK in a way, but losing 6 days to horrible withdrawals every time is not great, and at some point you run the risk of just fucking off doing the cluck and getting a full time habit.

yep i'm looking forward to my break between jobs. though annoying it will still be lockdown.

i had a weird ass drug dream last night. i've been prescribed one tablet of valium to make me actually go to a wisdom tooth removal appointment, i've been putting it off for years cos i wanted to save up to get it under sedation but now its got to the point that it'll cause me constant pain soon. anyway i took the valium and was so fucked that i didn't even remember the tooth removal, wish it would be like that irl but doubt it.
Chin up mate when i came back we were still in heat was 31when i came back from that to winter in 10 hour flight . We are in Northern California it does get cold but only a few months . If i tell you the truth chinup i find normal life good but a little boring i spent neaarly 30 years on something i can manage it with weed so so . But i like the getting fucked and drug sex i need a release . I have had a few blasts since i been back i justy take a lot of pregabs for the comedown cant beat a blast and some brown for later and during . I do dream im smoking gear and miss it but fuck that .

I have no tolerance for valiums but i have quite a few of them for this pregab withdrawl if it control the anxiety and knocks me out i will sleep through this wd. Do you ;like benzos chinup

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.