• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery ⫸⫸ THE RECOVERY THREAD 2020 ⫷⫷

Status
Not open for further replies.
did that ever happen to you before !!

it stopped hurting for a while then i got up and it is pounding pain again. takes every bit of will to go on living. the pain is in cycles. will take the naproxin a son as i can.

i might have to leave. say goodbye to everyone. and thank you so much. i learned so much about taking medicine and about tolerance breaks.

i dont know how i pulled it so bad. may be debilitating arthritis or bone cancer.

maybe i will have to look for a pain forum since baby aspirin is calming me down and and stopping the incapacitating throbbing until it starts again.

i don't know how long before the pain will completely stop. something is wrong. i don't know how to stop the dying.

how long is it supposed to last. i have work to do. i am trying to go on living but this isn't life anymore.
It can take a few weeks to heal my brother keep applying ice and ibuprofen or naproxin . Dont sleep on the side it hurts and keep applying the ice . My cousin had it after a shoulder day at the gym . Ill ask him how long it took to heal anything can do it dont think the worse is it a dull throbbing pain .

right i cant keep laying on my back it hurts to do that too. the ice made it stop as long as i don't move around . . not good.

why the wrath. why !!

right i cant keep laying on my back it hurts to do that too. the ice made it stop as long as i don't move around . . not good.

why the wrath. why !!
You might find that it hurts more at night rest it don't try to lift or aggravate it . Brother, it will heal ice is good if you want a home remedy get some turmeric and mix half a teaspoon in warm water and drink it. It old Indian remedy turmeric helps with inflammation . It will get better but at first the pain is bad

You might find that it hurts more at night rest it don't try to lift or aggravate it . Brother, it will heal ice is good if you want a home remedy get some turmeric and mix half a teaspoon in warm water and drink it. It old Indian remedy turmeric helps with inflammation . It will get better but at first the pain is bad
you'll never know how your kind words made the world so much of a better place for me in my time of need and so much pain.

inflammation will start to kill me if i don't do something to try to think properly. when the naproxen wears off i might be in trouble again but i have to have it with the ice too.

the ice keeps the initial pain away along with the naproxen that is helping now. i can barely think to get up and move around or even live when it starts up again.

thank you again.

i am going to try weed too but i hope it doesnt intensify the pain from the exhaustion of smoking it.

dude oh thanks and i appreciate your time and efforts so !!

i didn'tt know this was another kind of a thing or that it could even happen. didn't understand what it was.

Chinup how you doing . I read some of your posts when you was back on the brown its good to hear you got out of it. Smack and crack is so good I miss it but it only ends in pain. With your drinking cut it down then stop your health is the most important thing my friend. I flew in yesterday and today I brought a massive amount of pregabs and 50 valiums for the withdrawl. Why do we fuck up I know I have bad withdrawals on pregabs but cant stop as soon as I'm back in the UK drugs come back in my life. It feels so good to be back I love the states and in yuba city the weather still great but I feel at home in England I feel British but this one sacrifice i owe my wife . What you drinking chinup beer or spirits . How is rio doing i not seen any recent posts

Hey man. yeah i'm glad it was just a little lapse rather than a full relapse, it was totally shit. god i don't find pregabs on their own recreational at all, used to think they were ok with heroin.

it has got to be hard living so far away from home, nice that you get to visit so often but not so good that you seem to go straight on a bender as soon as you touch british soil. hope you manage to be as sensible as possible with it all.

bit worried about rio, he was doing good but no posts in a few weeks is worrying.

fucking nuts i had a drug dream last night for the first time in a couple of months. there was no desperation, nor guilt about relapsing. a dealer had dropped a load of his pack so i got free drugs, then didn't have a decent pipe so smoking it was a pain and pretty wasteful, woke up just as i found i'd had two pipes on me.

@Hylight sorry to hear about your arm pain but glad you're getting some good advice.

also, i've mostly been drinking beer, occasional g+t at my parents. if i switch to spirits i'll be in a world of pain. if i can get it down to once a week i'll be happy, hopefully then the stomach situation will stop getting worse. if its still getting worse at that point then i need to stop.

Hey man. yeah i'm glad it was just a little lapse rather than a full relapse, it was totally shit. god i don't find pregabs on their own recreational at all, used to think they were ok with heroin.

it has got to be hard living so far away from home, nice that you get to visit so often but not so good that you seem to go straight on a bender as soon as you touch british soil. hope you manage to be as sensible as possible with it all.

bit worried about rio, he was doing good but no posts in a few weeks is worrying.

fucking nuts i had a drug dream last night for the first time in a couple of months. there was no desperation, nor guilt about relapsing. a dealer had dropped a load of his pack so i got free drugs, then didn't have a decent pipe so smoking it was a pain and pretty wasteful, woke up just as i found i'd had two pipes on me.

@Hylight sorry to hear about your arm pain but glad you're getting some good advice.
Drug dreams i not had one for a long time. I love pregabs i know for some they dont do shit but for me they so good it like a coke buzz without the edgyness. I got a good price and they legit ones and brought a shit load . good thing about the states is i got no numbers i dont even try . But as soon as i get back i get what i want.
Its good you only drinking beer have your one day but can you keep it that way. I had a couple of blasts last night but then thought leave it i was buzzing on pregabs so it was good . I miss my family .

Rio not posting for a while is a worry it looked like he was doing good . i keep cheaking loads of times a day to see if he post i at the point where he got a bird is he still with her

i have to take some narcotic for the pain but am afraid to have to stop again

i have work to do but will be careful to not do too much if the pain meds work again.

maybe the pain and wanting more will cancel each other out.

still trying. to keep on living. ♡

trying to get back up. non aggressively somehow.

I am going to take a naproxen and a vicoden.

At least it is a great blessing to have help. <3

you'll never know how your kind words made the world so much of a better place for me in my time of need and so much pain.

inflammation will start to kill me if i don't do something to try to think properly. when the naproxen wears off i might be in trouble again but i have to have it with the ice too.

the ice keeps the initial pain away along with the naproxen that is helping now. i can barely think to get up and move around or even live when it starts up again.

thank you again.

i am going to try weed too but i hope it doesnt intensify the pain from the exhaustion of smoking it.

dude oh thanks and i appreciate your time and efforts so !!

i didn'tt know this was another kind of a thing or that it could even happen. didn't understand what it was.
How you doing bruv . You might find that it hurt more at night try to keep your arm on a cushion to stop it moving. I'm not a expert but my cousin told me what he would do. I hope it helps mate

oh yah. thought i was fine till i got da hell otta bed. but had to ice pack and cushion for two hours. started feeling better and not ready to die that much but took allot of ice packing for sure.

Was close to a relapse yesterday. Got as far as asking my friend if they had a smoke. Which is weird because I don’t actually have any cravings. It was purely a contextual trigger. In that situation I normally would have got high so it seemed natural and unproblematic.

So glad they didn’t and therefore I didn’t. Onwards and upwards.

Was close to a relapse yesterday.

I very nearly popped an oxy today on my way home from my super boring job. I am OK but I have a bad feeling that something has happened to one of my sisters even though my older sister said everything is fine.

glad you didn't relapse @Atelier3 - this is the sort of reason why NA tell you to change people, places and things. those associations are fucking strong. we also tend to assume that cravings will arise in certain situations, i.e. when things are difficult and stuff, so prepare well for those, and completely forget about the mundane things we associate with drugs.

i am reasonably hopeful that i will have a job offer by the end of this week, or monday morning at the latest. will be broken if its not the case, two recruiters are telling me two different companies are in the process of finalising things to make me an offer.

Was close to a relapse yesterday. Got as far as asking my friend if they had a smoke. Which is weird because I don’t actually have any cravings. It was purely a contextual trigger. In that situation I normally would have got high so it seemed natural and unproblematic.

So glad they didn’t and therefore I didn’t. Onwards and upwards.
I find when im near to relapsing is follow the steps . First you will smoke some gear then feel like shit then carry it on to the second day now if you had a habit before you proberly going to feel a little shitty then by time week gone you know you will have wd then that fear drags it out. Like i tell Rio you know what brain doing tell it to fuck off .

most broken sleep i have had in a long time. glad its friday.

please please please let me be offered a job today fucking please i would love to go into the weekend with this weight off my mind.

most broken sleep i have had in a long time. glad its friday.

please please please let me be offered a job today fucking please i would love to go into the weekend with this weight off my mind.

Fingers crossed! I hope you get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.