• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Recovery ⫸⫸ THE RECOVERY THREAD 2020 ⫷⫷

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend told me Ive quit alcohol 4-5 times in the past 2 years. I feel like this time is really it cause I changed my habit to drinking some soda few times a week.

satan kicked my shit so bad
this morning !! alllllllrrrrready.
i just want to give up.

aOwww 😠

hey thank you for your strength
though, allot Capn ! It's nice really ☺ ? !

Day I don't know. . . almost a week.

I had to take a bit of kratom to try try try
to make it through work.

Oh, this is so terrible.

I feel I am seriously close to being
oh oh it just hit I am disabled. 🍌

hey all how you doing?

i'm back at my own place, with my best friend/on-off boyfriend of 17 years. its going ok but not that great. i thought i wanted to marry him and have his kids but he has some character traits that do my head in. i've been cleaning up after him all week. he thinks he's better than everyone who he disagrees with, as they must be stupid. and he is not patient at all with the kitten, he wants to have children and if he can't treat a baby animal with compassion and patience, i don't see how he could for a baby human. i wouldn't want a child with someone who was going to ignore when they were crying and be short with them the second they did something out of line, while they're very much in the process of learning how to be alive.

hey all how you doing?

i'm back at my own place, with my best friend/on-off boyfriend of 17 years. its going ok but not that great. i thought i wanted to marry him and have his kids but he has some character traits that do my head in. i've been cleaning up after him all week. he thinks he's better than everyone who he disagrees with, as they must be stupid. and he is not patient at all with the kitten, he wants to have children and if he can't treat a baby animal with compassion and patience, i don't see how he could for a baby human. i wouldn't want a child with someone who was going to ignore when they were crying and be short with them the second they did something out of line, while they're very much in the process of learning how to be alive.
wow SEVENTEEN years!

I've been on/off again with a guy for... maybe 7 years now. I can't imagine sevenTEEN. That's something else congrats!

Come to SLR and talk about it some time if you want we are always here to help each other with that stuff too <3

NOT PATIENT WITH A KITTEN? That's a bad sign you want someone soft and sensitive toward animals.

5 days clean for nznity woooo. Only taking gabas AND clonazepam. No morphine In my system. W00t

My speed addiction is on a whole another level. I would have gotten speed today but luckily it didnt work out. Im gonna drink a vanilla soda today cause I havent drank alcohol in weeks neither vanilla sodas, but damn that fucking speed addiction. IT WOULD BE FINE, WHY THE FUCK DO I STAY AWAKE ON IT. LIKE HOW FUCKING MENTALLY CHALLENGED DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO NOT BE ABLE TO SLEEP.

I feel like my brain died.

But I feel alright at the current moment 👍🏽.

happy daze 😁.

tyLrQl5.jpg

wow SEVENTEEN years!

I've been on/off again with a guy for... maybe 7 years now. I can't imagine sevenTEEN. That's something else congrats!

Come to SLR and talk about it some time if you want we are always here to help each other with that stuff too <3

NOT PATIENT WITH A KITTEN? That's a bad sign you want someone soft and sensitive toward animals.

thank you! yes i was actually thinking about posting in SLR, maybe later though i need lunch.

and yes, thats exactly what i thought. like he loves the kitten and the kitten is super annoying. if he senses you're eating dairy products he will not leave you alone. honestly he's like a cute furry crackhead. i want to shout at him sometimes too but generally i don't unless he's actually hurting me, he's mad into attacking feet. honestly foot fetish levels. but the SO thinks i coddle the kitten and am too soft on him, like why the fuck would you get a baby animal to not coddle it!?!?!?

5 days clean for nznity woooo. Only taking gabas AND clonazepam. No morphine In my system. W00t

well done nzn!!! that is a huge step down and a massive achievement. how are you feeling?

thank you! yes i was actually thinking about posting in SLR, maybe later though i need lunch.

and yes, thats exactly what i thought. like he loves the kitten and the kitten is super annoying. if he senses you're eating dairy products he will not leave you alone. honestly he's like a cute furry crackhead. i want to shout at him sometimes too but generally i don't unless he's actually hurting me, he's mad into attacking feet. honestly foot fetish levels. but the SO thinks i coddle the kitten and am too soft on him, like why the fuck would you get a baby animal to not coddle it!?!?!?

well done nzn!!! that is a huge step down and a massive achievement. how are you feeling?
thank you, i've been relapsing here and there for the past month but my tolerance is waaaaaaaaay down from the 100mg i was slamming back in march.I feel normal at the moment :)

AWW cats LOVE dairy he's like

I WANT SOME MILK/ICE CREAM omg it's like me inside of a cat <3

lol

I miss my cat... SO MUCH... it hurts. He was so well behaved. I always let him on my lap. Even if he was clawing through my pants I wouldn't care he was so loving. He was my best friend for so many years.

I'm never going to fully get over seeing his cold body on the ground that day. It really fucked with my sense of well being. Then I lost about seven humans close to me in real life.

It was really hard. Then in 2020 everything kind of stopped. I guess I'm not the only person going through hardships. Sometimes feels that way though.

Hang in there chinup <3 is he good to you? Does he have a job?

Status
Not open for further replies.