🍸🍻 The Lounge 🍻🍸

Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Moronic ➡️ Specified's Specified Thread ⬅️

Four Mile Creek, St. Clair Township, Ohio
my browser goes browsing by itself. i am trying to find a free virus remover to install. and maybe a pop up and advertising remover too

back OT also I DUNNO

Those virus removers and pop up blockers only give you viruses and sell your information to the dark net. If your computer is infected, get your whole computer and hard drive wiped completely. Then install Linux and start over again. I have never had a virus or pop ups because I run an Arch Linux operating system that I built myself.

TheInvisibleStoner

Ex-Bluelighter
You run arch? Ha, nice.

I don't have the patience to run arch. Arch + i3 is something ran for too long. Fuck, can't even remember the last time I compiled a kernel. Now its just ubuntu whatever for years. Way easier lol. But gnome is pretty dope these days. Miss i3, but just thinking of building an arch box makes me like uggghhhhh

Four Mile Creek, St. Clair Township, Ohio
Specified wants you to help him setup linux. He has been asking me.

Tell him I charge about 175 dollars an hour. Once you build a good simple arch OS your computer will run perfectly forever. It’s a pain to get it to that point but once you do, you never have to worry about silly things like viruses or being hacked or any computer nonsense.

Hylight

Bluelighter
Those virus removers and pop up blockers only give you viruses and sell your information to the dark net. If your computer is infected, get your whole computer and hard drive wiped completely. Then install Linux and start over again. I have never had a virus or pop ups because I run an Arch Linux operating system that I built myself.
EWW YES ! What he said. That's what I am talking about !

Hylight

Bluelighter
Tell him I charge about 175 dollars an hour. Once you build a good simple arch OS your computer will run perfectly forever. It’s a pain to get it to that point but once you do, you never have to worry about silly things like viruses or being hacked or any computer nonsense.
who hacks ? ykw idk my life is ruined Again

TheInvisibleStoner

Ex-Bluelighter
How do I livestream

LOL.

Lots of ways.

Make a discord channel is easiest and free. Then put your link here. I mean you can even post it in other forums too to get more of an audience.

But you have to do something more than just shit. Something crazy so people will for sure come.

JessFR

Bluelight Crew
Tell you what, if you still have a question feel free to post a new thread about it. Though if possible perhaps try to be a bit clearer about what you're asking so hopefully it doesn't get too sidetracked. ;)

Since this one seemed to get off topic pretty fast and has its own stuff going on I'm gonna move it to the lounge.

Specified

Temporary Ban
LOL.

Lots of ways.

Make a discord channel is easiest and free. Then put your link here. I mean you can even post it in other forums too to get more of an audience.

But you have to do something more than just shit. Something crazy so people will for sure come.
Like pull my dick and fill an A4 page of paper with my cum

JessFR

Bluelight Crew
where do you cum when you masturbate? cos there's all these insects where i put the paper that i cummed on
waiting for this thread to get closed

This thread was too awesome to close. :D
The only thing that ought to be closed is your mommas legs! ;)

Yea I know I'm not good at your momma jokes. Or the lounge. I don't have enough experience with either. :D

Last edited: