Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Moronic ➡️ Specified's Specified Thread ⬅️

Specified

Temporary Ban
Yes…it’s all I ever do is watch you on camera.

I am even going to have my own personal cameras set up to watch you.
Lol.i.remèmembeer you had a go at me sabout those people pestering you. I havent or prob off my head. 6 monthsand its acid DMT showrooms yes the ban will lift into 6 months

Anonymouschic

Greenlighter
I made a post asking is there a way to find outwhere i had a post and then i click on it it went even when i click on notifications it was there then its gone
Can you tell me how to make a post? I can't figure it out. :-\ Sorry if off topic here

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
Can you tell me how to make a post? I can't figure it out. :-\ Sorry if off topic here

This was epic

I'm hoping that was a well-played troll post, but in case you don't know, well, now you know, because you had to figure out how to post in order to make that post. So just keep doing that, whenever you want to post.

Specified

Temporary Ban
You just made my mind made a turn on itself so quiclky that i haven't even realized it, like you did nothing, amazing man, continue to impress me like that please... :cool:
I was holding my phone in bed above my face so you all wouldn't read what I was writing and I fell it on my face.

I meant to say is your sig the bigger the pill etc from an ice cube side b?