• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

❤️ RIP Jekyl Anhydride ❤️

CzvU2Zn.jpg

Post #15,000, a nice round number that I know you’d like.
Still sad.

i know. he was right next to me one time on the word game. very incredible. is that alright. 💔
7y9GiIc.jpg

Hey Chris, I'm struggling here. I wanted to ask for some advice. I'm not a huge believer of the afterlife, but I do believe that I can find advice from people, even if they are not here to speak to me anymore. I miss you man and really could use your help right about now. How do I continue trying to quit this crap when I am so ill I can barely sit up in bed?

Right before you passed you asked for my help with your problem, and I didnt help enough. I wish you could help me with mine right now.

I'm sorry to everybody who is reading this, it might sound like nonsense or something idk. I'm in the middle of CT and am really sick and my head is feeling real nasty and fogged up. I just needed to ask Chris how I can get past this point for my family without fucking this up. I'll be waiting to hear from you in one way or another buddy. Take care!

Many thanks,
Mr. Deeds

Hey Chris, I'm struggling here. I wanted to ask for some advice. I'm not a huge believer of the afterlife, but I do believe that I can find advice from people, even if they are not here to speak to me anymore. I miss you man and really could use your help right about now. How do I continue trying to quit this crap when I am so ill I can barely sit up in bed?

Right before you passed you asked for my help with your problem, and I didnt help enough. I wish you could help me with mine right now.

I'm sorry to everybody who is reading this, it might sound like nonsense or something idk. I'm in the middle of CT and am really sick and my head is feeling real nasty and fogged up. I just needed to ask Chris how I can get past this point for my family without fucking this up. I'll be waiting to hear from you in one way or another buddy. Take care!

Many thanks,
Mr. Deeds

:( <3 *hugs*

Hey. It’s time for the blacklight background, so of course I thought about you. There are still things here that remind me of you and music too and then I remember you’re gone all over again. It’s still hard. I wish we could share the goss and shoot the breeze or even discuss our troubles. It’s hard to know that we can’t. BL isn’t the same without you.

Just started to get to know him via PM. Sounded like a great guy from what i know and hear. Always gave stellar advice in OD/BDD.

RIP.

Hey,
So I found a pm from you that I hadn’t read. My heart just stopped for a second and I just opened it quickly and read it.
I just really wish you were around, especially right now. It’s still so hard. That’s all.

you were a great guy and a very intelligent person, I still remember how I felt in the moment your sister posted about this, you will be missed, you've been a huge help, even after you died I still think of some of your HR advices and I apply them, so you'll live forever through the contributions you made to this community. bless you and I hope your family is all good despite all the pain they must still feel...

I'm still shocked that you're gone. I didn't know you well beyond our interactions in public on here, and as staff coworkers, but you were top notch, and you're very much missed. RIP brother ♥️

Times like these are your forte. I miss you very selfishly right now. ☹️

Hey, I’m on post 19,000. You’d like the number, I think. Just thinking about you and missing your optimism and good cheer. ☹️

Post 20,000.
It’s Blacklight, and of course I’m thinking about you and how you were always a Goldlighter and how much you contributed to this site.
I still miss you and wish you were still around.
Thanks for the music. I still listen to it. ❤️