• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

❤️ RIP Jekyl Anhydride ❤️

So I was going to put post 10,000 here, but I missed it because mobile. Sorry!

Then I remembered you’re the OCD one. ?

I miss you so much.

Hey Christopher,
So now I’m swimming on the reg, and I listened to the music you sent me, like I promised. It’s really all I can do, is what I promised. Right?
The music was beautiful and your accompanying listening notes were perfect and hurt my heart to read as I listened. To hear what you heard and know what you thought, where you liked the mood change at such and such time, and so on, it meant so much to me.
Thank you for taking to the time to curate such a great list. It was such a surprise because I’m listening mostly to music without lyrics, as you well know. You surprised me with your list.
Every time I get a pm (we’re old school now 🙂), I know it’s not from you and that hurts. A lot of things still hurt, and it’s okay because it just means I miss you.
You always wanted me to share more music, so here are three things I really like.
Like everyone, I think Ennio Morricone is brilliant, and I know you’d find some rare and brilliant version of this but you know I’m doing my best, as limited as it is.

I don’t know if I ever posted this, but it’s one of my favorite pieces of music. It has this mournful sound seaming with a mechanized beat. Absolutely brill.

This is the first piece of music I listened to after I found out about what had happened. So forgive me for the quotidian selection, but this is where my mind and heart took me:

I miss you.

Hey Christopher,
So now I’m swimming on the reg, and I listened to the music you sent me, like I promised. It’s really all I can do, is what I promised. Right?
The music was beautiful and your accompanying listening notes were perfect and hurt my heart to read as I listened. To hear what you heard and know what you thought, where you liked the mood change at such and such time, and so on, it meant so much to me.
Thank you for taking to the time to curate such a great list. It was such a surprise because I’m listening mostly to music without lyrics, as you well know. You surprised me with your list.
Every time I get a pm (we’re old school now 🙂), I know it’s not from you and that hurts. A lot of things still hurt, and it’s okay because it just means I miss you.
You always wanted me to share more music, so here are three things I really like.
Like everyone, I think Ennio Morricone is brilliant, and I know you’d find some rare and brilliant version of this but you know I’m doing my best, as limited as it is.

I don’t know if I ever posted this, but it’s one of my favorite pieces of music. It has this mournful sound seaming with a mechanized beat. Absolutely brill.

This is the first piece of music I listened to after I found out about what had happened. So forgive me for the quotidian selection, but this is where my mind and heart took me:

I miss you.

Really PM me when you feel down, sometimes I'm at work and I can't be too focused on the conv, but other than that, feel free, I'm more than eager to offer my support

I am so sorry to hear this. Anne, I am truly sorry for your family. Your brother helped me many times deal with the overdose death of my son. It is hard to believe that his life was ended in the same way. I know the next few months will feel surreal and chaotic for your family. If you ever want someone to talk to, please do not hesitate to call on me through a PM. <3

RIP. I never figure the nice and smart persons will be the ones who are claimed.

R.I.P Mate and Merry Christmas!!!

Always loved, never forgotten ♡

I miss you buddy..... not really sure what else to say....

Ugh, how did I not see this thread sooner?

This is just horrible. This has been a really bad year for bluelighters. :(

Rip

Hey,
Since you’re so into numbers, this is my post 11,111!
You would have noticed anyway, and let me know that I should have posted something special. So I did.
I never dreamed you wouldn’t be here when I reached this post count. 😔
I miss you.

Damn. I'm really sorry to hear this. I talked to him quite a few times. You will be dearly missed, hope you are in a great place <3.

I just wanted to pay my respects today.
To Chris and to ALL our wonderful friends - family really , that we have lost.

Not truly lost. Just gone for the time being.
a temporary separation.

I am feeling that separation today.
very much so.

With Great Love for all my beautiful friends/family here on BlueLight.
Please be safe everyone.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹