• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

❤️ RIP Jekyl Anhydride ❤️

Fuck me, there's no words for this.

Enjoy your eternal rest man you earned it.

Gone way too fucking soon, man.

So intelligent, compassionate, and helpful.

There will never be anyone else like you <3

RIP JA, I did not know you but I appreciated your thoughts and responses. Bluelight needs more thoughtful and intelligent posters. Blessings to the family.

Fuck man, I really had a close connection to Jekyl. He was just so ridiculously sound and I always enjoyed his PM's.

Easily one of the best mods & posters this past year or two. He made such a huge contribution to the site.

I'll miss you man, a lot. <3

Thank you Chris.
You are a role model, one of the best and thank you for such strength.
I can't believe how you are going to be missed. This is just terrible.
You have helped here with inspiring kindness and fun with a sincere heart.
And you rock too. ? I will always remember you as being perfect like that. ♡
Everyday I am going to do something to make myself stronger in your honor.
BL lost someone who will be very sincerely exceptionally missed forever.

Thank you Jekyl for the times you helped me with opiate questions, you were really knowledgeable about them, I cant believe you ODed, it can happen to the most informed person I guess, you will be missed.

Hello Bluelight crew,
This is Anne , Jekkyl's sister. Last night Jekkyl OD,ed on Oxycontin 30's, and was. Found d dead in his room at 7:30am on 9/20/19.

He will be dearly missed by friends and family. Bye, dear brother. Smart ass,
-Anne
i admire his sisters humor in light of such a tragedy, and wish anyone close to em' condolences.
Thank you Jekyl for the times you helped me with opiate questions, you were really knowledgeable about them, I cant believe you ODed, it can happen to the most informed person I guess, you will be missed.
it can, we're not always as careful as we let on and somtimes an extra is an extra too many, but i'm just glad it wasn't to somthing like fentanyl, not that that makes the situation any better whatsoever but the fact that it occured while taking a substance by choice rather than some twat passing on fake substances/lacing to make an extra penny.

i think in honor of this man i'll suffer the next 3 hours in opiate withdrawal and pain to remind myself how easy one extra can easily be the last.

Fuck I only just saw this. Always loved having this guy around and chatting with him, so fucking sad man.

I was saying just yesterday, it's crazy how most of the common dangerous drugs around are the prescription drugs, which people get lured into a false sense of security with because doctors hand them out. And here we go.

I've been on and off oxy many times and a few close calls myself too mostly OC80's. Horrible event to take place but let it stay as a warning to other users here. Opiates ain't toys.

And the worst part is you can get away with a certain dose over and over and think you're safe cuz you got tolerance, but it just takes one time for things to go wrong especially when you mix in other CNS depressants.

Fuck I only just saw this. Always loved having this guy around and chatting with him, so fucking sad man.

I was saying just yesterday, it's crazy how most of the common dangerous drugs around are the prescription drugs, which people get lured into a false sense of security with because doctors hand them out. And here we go.

I've been on and off oxy many times and a few close calls myself too mostly OC80's. Horrible event to take place but let it stay as a warning to other users here. Opiates ain't toys.

And the worst part is you can get away with a certain dose over and over and think you're safe cuz you got tolerance, but it just takes one time for things to go wrong especially when you mix in other CNS depressants.
speak for yourself sir, i have never once forgotten how dangerous an opiate can be and am on daily high-doses for chronic pain, i appreciate you announcing their dangerous but come on, anyone using them especially recreationally know the risks even if theyre taken everysingle day.

Guys, let's just keep this thread on topic, speculation or anything else beyond condolences is not whst the thread is for.

I really hadnt even wanted to open Bluelight for a while cos of this... RIP for a truly beautiful guy. Damn man, we spoke last week... He would always remember my own struggles and seemed interested in helping- I wish I could have helped him.

So sorry for the loss felt by all affected folks here and family beyond this site.

Thanks JA ❤

I can't believe this, sorry didnt seen that you posted it here so I reported your message for the others to know.

I'm so sorry, my sincere condolences, he was a big help for me, he guided me in so many things here and even supported my tapers and day to day questions, it got to the point that I didnt make threads about questions anymore I straight asked jekyl.

Can you give more details? With all the respect to your privacy, you are not obliged
Chris wasn't in pain. He had access to 1pp Oxycodone + a lot of alprazolam. Perhaps the polyphatma y and drug interaction gave him a feeling of invincibility. He hit his head on the TV console, but there was t a whole lot of bood, which means his heart stopped beating before he fell. I think he went to sleep and slilled away. The coroners report will be back soon and I'll share if he really did die of an oxy/alp od. Thank you all for your well wishes. You were his community, the people he reached out to, learned from, and cared about. Thank you for providing him with the bioorganic chemistry he loved so very much. He was dedicated to being a moderator, and lived you all.

Thanks
ANNE [email protected]