• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

❤️ RIP Jekyl Anhydride ❤️

CFC created a thread in OD... we can collect responses and make it a Shrine thread eventually.

I'm so sorry to hear this my condolences go out to his family. He was a really brilliant guy and i learned alot from him posting, we are gonna miss you so much around here. This is hard blow to the community.

R.I.P. ?

i just can't believe this happened
NO ?
I DON'T BELIEVE THIS
this is so terrible

Last edited:
RIP Jekyl. definitely a loss for this forum and I'm sure people that loved him in real life.

RIP JA. You were a great friend bud... I'm actually crying a bit man.

Anne, can you send me a PM pls?

IDK what to say..

JA and I were just starting to get closer and PM more regularly. Just a couple days ago he said he wanted to PM more and was apologizing about being busy drinking by the beach.

JA has always been the voice of reason in BDD and OD.

I didn't know him too well, but I know him enough to genuinely say he will be greatly missed.

God damnit.

I'm so sorry Anne.

It's hard to believe he's gone. I literally just told him I loved the video he posted in the Game Of Thrones thread. You never know how much time you have with people. Usually I'm not familiar with those who have passed away, but this one really hurts. Jekyl's been amazing all these years. I really hope he's at peace.

I feel so selfish but this truly was a missed connection with someone who I always admire. I had a low key man crush on JA before I even signed up for BL.

I can't remember the last time tears rolled down my cheeks. Anticipating a thread merge so everyone can see how much he was loved by everyone.

RIP.

I'm sorry to hear this, I liked JA.

His contributions to the HR forums were always helpful and he knew his stuff.

He posted good tunes to the site, had a sense of humour and was cool to chat to.

Speechless... He seemed like a very intelligent guy. This has happened all too often and it always seems like some of the best that we lose.

I don't want to make assumptions but certain substances carry life and death consequences and we should be unabashed in the messages we send. A tour through the shrine reveals that if you play with fire long enough you will get burnt. It doesn't matter how intelligent you are. Many that came before and thought they were too knowledgeable to fall victim are imortalized there in.

You will be missed. I hope you are now in peace.

Last edited:
I'm very depressed at this moment. He and I would have PMs and even talk outside of BL about random shit that is happening in our daily lives and such. I'm going to really miss him.