Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

❤️ RIP Jekyl Anhydride ❤️

Jekyl Anhydride

Bluelight Crew
Hello Bluelight crew,
This is Anne , Jekkyl's sister. Last night Jekkyl OD,ed on Oxycontin 30's, and was. Found d dead in his room at 7:30am on 9/20/19.

He will be dearly missed by friends and family. Bye, dear brother. Smart ass,
-Anne

No.....fuck!
Goddammit.

So sorry for your loss.

Last edited:
This is heartbreaking ?

Christopher, you will be missed so sorely :cry: :cry:

Jesus fuckin H christ...!!

Sincere condolences to all..

RIP Jekyl A. <3<3

Staff & OD threads merged & moved to Shrine

It's with an extremely heavy heart that I have to announce that Jekyl Anhydride, a mod dearly loved by so many here at BL, sadly passed away earlier today :cry:

I'm posting this here, where he was most known, but will move it to our Shrine eventually.

I'm really at a loss for words at the moment. He was one of my best friends here. I'm so upset. Oxycodone has taken a kind, intelligent and thoughtful man.

RIP Chris, you deserved so much more life than this ???

I can't believe this, sorry didnt seen that you posted it here so I reported your message for the others to know.

I'm so sorry, my sincere condolences, he was a big help for me, he guided me in so many things here and even supported my tapers and day to day questions, it got to the point that I didnt make threads about questions anymore I straight asked jekyl.

Can you give more details? With all the respect to your privacy, you are not obliged

Details about the dose I mean, he was auch a smart dude, were the oxies fent pressed? Or his dose too big? This is horrible....

Hello Bluelight crew,
This is Anne , Jekkyl's sister. Last night Jekkyl OD,ed on Oxycontin 30's, and was. Found d dead in his room at 7:30am on 9/20/19.

He will be dearly missed by friends and family. Bye, dear brother. Smart ass,
-Anne
I'm so sorry for your loss Anne

I lost my ex-partner and best friend of five years to chronic alcoholism this year and it wasn't the first personal loss for me. I've been very torn up about it all and this really makes me sad for you and your family. Take care and stay strong.

He was a great guy and will be sorely missed by many. <3

I remember having PM's with him and am sad I'll never get to speak to him again.

This person was the one of the main reasons I wanted to be a mod in the first place, always aspired to get my knowledge up to par with his, he was one of the first persons I talked with when I joined and mentored me through the entire time of my modship. Such a kind, respectful,smart and down to earth person. This one turned my night upside down....

Big RIP jekyl as I said, I will always serve OD and BDD in your honor and I will keep a tight ship to continue your legacy...

Oh my god... no. :| Not again... one of the best. Kind, thoughtful, incredibly knowledgeable and smart. I can't even believe this. And right on the heels of one of my best friends on here ODing and dying, too.

Fuck opiates so much... so many great people are gone now because of them.

I'm so sorry for your loss... ❤

Someone who knew him better than I should create a Shrine thread for him.

couldn't this be moved there, there is no staff related secret info ? I'm sure that someone knew him personally much better than me and for longer than me so I feel that right is reserved for someone else. but I can make it if you wish

Chris and I have really been close. I’m absolutely devastated.

Yeah we pmed every day. I just feel so awful. I was hoping he went camping or something. I still do.

DAMMIT! I’d make a thread but I just can’t yet. I keep hoping he messages me from mobile and complains about how he can’t type with the small keys. ?

OMG i didnt realize what i was reading. this is just horrifying all the people dying around hear right now. This is heartbreaking, what a brilliant and kind soul. He will be greatly missed by all.

:(

My wounds stink and are corrupt, I am troubled, I am bowed down greatly, I go mourning all the day long.

Psalm 38.5-6

or NIV...

5 My wounds fester and are loathsome
because of my sinful folly.
6 I am bowed down and brought very low;
all day long I go about mourning.
7 My back is filled with searing pain;
there is no health in my body.
8 I am feeble and utterly crushed;
I groan in anguish of heart.

RIP buddy... I didn't know you beyond publicly but I always really respected your knowledge and kindness. We've lost another great. Another. You'd think it would get easier but it doesn't. I'll miss your presence, man. Many condolences, CFC, and to all his friends and family. ❤ ❤