who have passed away

❤️ RIP aihfl ❤️

Just scrolling through old threads
Seeing your profile picture stirred up some emotions
Thinking of you and your family <3

Woah, this one sucks !

I know youre playing the butt clarinet for Jesus

Hi Aaron,

Well it's been just over a year now since your passing. I miss you terribly and I always will. Sorely missed just doesn't express how I feel. Missing you very much Aaron but I know I will see you again someday. Love and miss you now and always. Happy Easter to you in Heaven. I wish you Peace.

Your friend always,
Ash.xoxo

Thank you for posting @EPL1
I have been so self absorbed that I have missed quite a few Remembrance Days.
I had quite a few good talks with aihfl and he really helped me when I needed it most. I am forever grateful for his presence in my life.

Thank you for posting @EPL1
I have been so self absorbed that I have missed quite a few Remembrance Days.
I had quite a few good talks with aihfl and he really helped me when I needed it most. I am forever grateful for his presence in my life.

Thanks Mr. Deeds, yes he was definitely the best. Sucks to have lost him. He will never be forgotten.

Hope you are well and Happy Easter to you.

Best,
your friend,
Ash. xx <3

Thinking of you Aaron, miss you so much. Love you forever and I wish you were here. God you're so missed.

Love you forever,
your friend always,
Ash.

Hi Aaron,

Missing you, and I miss talking to you everyday the most, it's been really hard to come here knowing you're not here, if that makes sense.

Love and miss you always, you will never be forgotten.

Love,
your friend always,
Ash.

Hi Ash, @EPL1
I hope you find some solace. aihfl was so bright and interesting.
It’s maybe selfish to mention that I missed out on modding with him and getting to know him better, but I wish I had.
Take care, CD

2 years. 2 years. It's been 2 years today, and I still miss speaking to you every day. I still HATE to come on here and not see your little green light on. That fucking really sucks. That's one of the main reasons I don't come here anymore.

Just came on to tell you I love and miss you, and I always will.

Been thinking of you these last few days. We have lost far too many, and nothing I can say will ever be enough.

I miss you, and I haven't forgotten you.

Happy Birthday in Heaven today Aaron. <3 😘

I miss you everyday. We clicked from day 1. I still HATE coming on here and never being able to speak, call or text you again. Fuck the absolute finality of it.

You're the kind of person that you feel damn lucky to know and someone you really value, a person you hold dear and want in your life forever.

You're always in my heart.

Love always and forever,
Ash.

Another anniversary Aaron, this one's the 3rd.

I'm not around much anymore, mostly because it's just too difficult. I think about you all the time and miss you terribly.

Love always, your friend Ash.

It's really hitting me lately that it's already been 3 years without you, how can that be?

When you go from talking to someone daily, you just assume that they'll always be there, and when they die suddenly, it's like driving your truck at full speed, then hitting a brick wall without touching your brakes. You literally go from 100 right to 0 in an instant.

And that's how it stays forever. At zero.

I'll see you again though, though it seems like it will be a long time.

Love and miss you always Aaron.

Ash.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday in heaven Aaron. I miss you and think about you all the time, you are missed.

Your friend always.
Ash.

This one's 4 Aaron.

Just logged on to say that I think of you all the time, and miss you a lot.

Happy Easter in heaven too Aaron.

Your friend always.
Ashley.