• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

❤️ RIP aihfl ❤️

Thank you for posting this, I spoke to Aaron daily outside of here and he was a good friend of mine as well.

He really did help people here, he was just the best really.

I have been having a terrible time dealing with his sudden death. I really appreciate you posting this. Feel free to pm me anytime. I hope you are dealing with his passing as well as can be expected. Sorry for our loss.

Take care @Comuni .

Ash.

I am a close friend of aihfl. I want to let everyone here know that he died of natural causes, a heart attack while he was alone at his condo. I am heartbroken. I’m so moved by the comments posted here in response to his death. He would have loved to have known what a difference he was making in people’s lives.

Last edited:
I am a close friend of aihfl. I want to let everyone here know that he died of natural causes, a heart attack while he was alone at his condo. I am heartbroken. I’m so moved by the comments posted here in response to his death. He would have loved to have known what a difference he was making in people’s lives.
Thank you for taking the time to let us know. He was a beloved member here. I had the pleasure to get to know him off bluelight and he was a good man.

Yes, thank you for letting us know, it does make a difference knowing. I'm very sorry for your loss. <3

I stepped away from BL for a few months just to lay low and when I returned I hear of this wonderful man's passing. AIHFL and I spoke many times. I truly worried about him all the time. His specific demons were some of the same demons that I fought for years. I personally know how painful the bottle can be. I've lost many friends and family to that fucked up drink. Anyway, I will always remember you my friend! I can't even imagine the beautiful things you are seeing and witnessing on the other side. Rest In Paradise my friend. Say hi to my daddy and give him a big hug for me brotha... All of your friends and loved ones are waiting for ya! Welcome home brother... Welcome home! I love you... RIP

Such a lovely thing for you to post this, I listen to it often, it cheers me up a little and gets me out of my "what ifs". Thanks so much.

Love,
Ash.
You are most Welcome Ash. < 3

I'm glad it's helps a little. Such a big loss ? I'll take any little thing that helps.

Last edited:
Holy fuck no!!!! I can't believe I just spoke with you a couple weeks ago, now I see you too have passed. Rest in Peace my most kind, thoughtful and lovely friend. With a kind soul like yours I know you will be in peace up where you belong. xoxoxo<3<3?

<3 <3 <3
Thanks Ash ☺

He was such a kind soul, he really helped me when Aaron passed and I loved him for it, plus he was just another all around awesome person. I had purposely stayed away from here because coming here and Aarons absent posts were getting to me, now I see he too has passed. Another huge loss.

I hope you are ok Xorkoth, I am here if you need anything at all, pm me too if you like, and continue on with all the great work I see you doing here, you are making a difference.

Take care my friend.

Ash. <3 ?

Fuck... that's crazy. He's just gone now. :(

RIP, we didn't always agree but I appreciated his posts in the Recovery subforums. Seemed like a good guy.

Just logged on today to tell you Happy Birthday Aaron. I haven't been able to come here much since you died, I miss you a lot and always have the urge to email you, text you or pm you here. I hope Sonny is with one of your loved ones. I think of you often. I cherish all the pictures you've sent me of you and him. I think you would be happy to hear that I followed your example and went back to church today after 20 years away. The only thing that gives me some comfort is knowing that I will see you again some day. I would like to continue on learning from you and loving you. Happy Birthday Aaron. <3 <3 😘

Last edited:
Aihfl was always there to lend a kind word in my recovery threads when I needed it.

After a while I couldnt take rehashing my struggles with alcohol and let me threads in the recovery forum fade.
When I returned I noticed his absence. But just noticed this thread now.

aihfl you have and will continue to be missed.
My thoughts go out to his family and friends.