• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

❤️ RIP aihfl ❤️

He was very smart and will be missed by many here, including myself. I'm glad I got to know him and wish I would have done more to keep in touch with him this year.

fuuuucccckkkkkkkkk. rip man.

he helped me a lot when i first started posting in here, i'd been worried about his lack of recent posts.

My favorite thing to say to him was "you fascinate me" Because he did, he was so interesting and intelligent and sarcastic and caring and and and.....

He liked it when I told him that. So I told him that often.

I remember reading the first post I ever read from him. It was in a monthly recovery post. And he said "I need a drink". I thought, man this guy is so honest and interesting. And I told him so. I feel very lucky to have gotten to know him.

I just read and reread this post and still have a hard time believing what my eyes are trying to tell me. Unreal. Profoundly sad. An extreme loss. He was a prolific poster with an optimistic bent, very refreshing.

R.I.P AIHFL

Very sad news. He continued a lot here over the years and will be genuinely missed. Had been too.

Stay loving, peoples ❤

shit, that's awful, and too sudden. he was a good guy that was fun to debate

do we know what happened?

Who knows how many day 1's we each have? I am thankful we had the opportunity to cross paths AH.

Damn. I got to know Aaron pretty well over the last few years. We moderated sober living together and talked on the phone often. He was really kind and really smart. I was fascinated by him. Im just in shock. I had been trying to get ahold of him but i thought he was in rehab or something. I never thought it would end like this. I dont know ill have something to say maybe later. I just miss the guy already.

Aw, fuck this. What a huge loss.
Remember he said he wanted a career in deep sea diving- wanted to reply and time caught me.
Fuck this sucks. A beautiful poster.

:(

Condolences to his friends. ❤

Last edited:
It's kind of sinking in. I knew aihfl a bit through CE&P, another BLer, and pms. He was a special guy, and his contribution here (and planned contribution to CE&P) will be remembered and he will be sorely missed. ?

^ Sorry, CD. I know this loss IRL and on here. Be well love. x

He contributed loads and it was just a reflection of who he was. Especially the news of the weird, to lighten up, CE&P heaviness - am so disappointed I never reached out more. I actually loved seeing his posts on all forums - fuck, such a waste of life.

His posts made me laugh alot. He had a unique vocabulary. I'm going to miss him...feeling really sad.

Wow... This sucks. I oftten talked to him on the phone. He literally lived 30mins from my house. I regret never having met up with him like we had planned. Very sad. Hope you are in a happy place buddy.

He was a good guy. He had a positive influence on me as well as made me laugh.

Rest in peace, aihfl.

I'm so sad about this. :( I didn't know him too well but I absolutely loved his contributions. He was clearly a kind and very intelligent (and funny) guy. He disappeared from here and I was worried but hoped it was a rehab stint...

Bye dude, you're missed. ❤

devastating news.. I was just starting to wonder what had happened, hoping for the best, like his new job had and maybe a girl over took his free time.

Does anyone know how, or is that being kept anon? sorry... high af rn..