• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

❤️ RIP aihfl ❤️

EPL1

Bluelighter
It is with great sadness that I let you all know that a part of our family, and BL mod, aihfl, has passed away, he passed April 7, 2019.

This is confirmed with an online obituary notice, which I will not post here for privacy reasons.

He and I talked daily and when I hadn't heard from him in a while I found out he had passed.

He was a funny, intelligent, kind, sometimes fiesty, lovely human being that I was priviledged to have gotten to know, and become good friends with. You are loved and will be missed greatly.

I found out yesterday but couldn't compose myself enough to post here, but you should all know.

RIP my dear friend, you're home now.

Love,
your friend and here for you always,
Ash.

Oh, this is such sad news ?

Really upset about this, and also really sorry for you EPL1 - hope you're coping ❤

RIP Aihfl

Damn.

Didn't personally know him, but saw him in the mod forum doing good work.

Rest in peace aihfl.

Im stunned. Ive wondered where he's been. Sad news. ?. RIP A. ??

This is awful news.

We appreciate you sharing, EPL1.

RIP aihfl.

Such a tragedy. It's one after another, so many wonderful people have met their end who have contributed here over the years. It's gotten to the point where every time someone disappeared sudden;y I suspect the worst. I feared this for aihfl but didn't want to dwell on it.

RIP good buddy, you were one of the good ones and you'll be missed ❤ ❤

EPL1, if you're able to do it, can you make a thread for him in The Shrine? It's our way of memorializing our departed brethren, and it gives people a place to offer thoughts and condolensces. If you don't feel up to it, I can, just let me know via PM or by replying to my post.

God damn it... ?

Whoever fixed the title for me thank you so much that looks so much nicer and fitting for him!!!!

If this was you CFC thank you so much and thank you for the kind words, I am bawling my eyes out right now, another hard day. I really appreciate any kindness today. Thank guys I love you all.

Ash.

Oh, this is such sad news ?

Really upset about this, and also really sorry for you EPL1 - hope you're coping ❤

RIP Aihfl

Such a tragedy. It's one after another, so many wonderful people have met their end who have contributed here over the years. It's gotten to the point where every time someone disappeared sudden;y I suspect the worst. I feared this for aihfl but didn't want to dwell on it.

RIP good buddy, you were one of the good ones and you'll be missed ❤ ❤

EPL1, if you're able to do it, can you make a thread for him in The Shrine? It's our way of memorializing our departed brethren, and it gives people a place to offer thoughts and condolensces. If you don't feel up to it, I can, just let me know via PM or by replying to my post.

God damn it... ?

Hi Shadow, yes I will do that today, I would have done it already but wanted to make sure I did things the right way whatever that is I don't know. Fuck. Sorry. Yes I will do it. Thanks guys. I love you all.

Damn.

Didn't personally know him, but saw him in the mod forum doing good work.

Rest in peace aihfl.

Yes I agree, he did do good work and had such a good and kind heart and only wanted the very best for people. Fuck I'm crushed. Take care madness.

No need to make a separate shrine thread - I'll move this in there after a while ❤

Thank you CFC I appreviate that very much, I found it hard enough to compose myself this morning to even get that post out. Much love.

Ash.

No need to make a separate shrine thread - I'll move this in there after a while ❤

RIP. I am crying, not just for his loss but it happened 3 weeks before my best friend passed. Quite devastating.

Take care of yourselves guys.

RIP. I am crying, not just for his loss but it happened 3 weeks before my best friend passed. Quite devastating.

Take care of yourselves guys.
You cry your eyes out CH, it's what I'm doing today, I hope you feel better soon. I am SO genuinely sorry for your loss. I am here for you anytime you need me.

Much love to you honey.
your friend,
Ash.

I just read and reread this post and still have a hard time believing what my eyes are trying to tell me. Unreal. Profoundly sad. An extreme loss. He was a prolific poster with an optimistic bent, very refreshing.

R.I.P AIHFL

You cry your eyes out CH, it's what I'm doing today, I hope you feel better soon. I am SO genuinely sorry for your loss. I am here for you anytime you need me.

Much love to you honey.
your friend,
Ash.
I don't entirely get to, I have a lot of work and stuff and I can't cry all the way through it all. I'm trying to be alright with it, I am coping remarkably well. I am having intense mood swings from mildly happy to severely depressed over the smallest things, associations, memories both happy and sad. Trying to take a deep breath whenever I feel overwhelmed by it.

I’m so deeply sorry about all of this.

This is terrible.

Something I’ll fear for a long time.

He was bright and very knowledgeable.