❤️ RIP aihfl ❤️

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: H&R, Words
Staff member
Life has no meaning, yet I keep searching...
He was very smart and will be missed by many here, including myself. I'm glad I got to know him and wish I would have done more to keep in touch with him this year.

chinup

👑 Lady of Light 👑
fuuuucccckkkkkkkkk. rip man.

he helped me a lot when i first started posting in here, i'd been worried about his lack of recent posts.

EPL1

Bluelighter
My favorite thing to say to him was "you fascinate me" Because he did, he was so interesting and intelligent and sarcastic and caring and and and.....

He liked it when I told him that. So I told him that often.

I remember reading the first post I ever read from him. It was in a monthly recovery post. And he said "I need a drink". I thought, man this guy is so honest and interesting. And I told him so. I feel very lucky to have gotten to know him.

I just read and reread this post and still have a hard time believing what my eyes are trying to tell me. Unreal. Profoundly sad. An extreme loss. He was a prolific poster with an optimistic bent, very refreshing.

R.I.P AIHFL

cj

Moderator: H&R, MH
Staff member
Damn. I got to know Aaron pretty well over the last few years. We moderated sober living together and talked on the phone often. He was really kind and really smart. I was fascinated by him. Im just in shock. I had been trying to get ahold of him but i thought he was in rehab or something. I never thought it would end like this. I dont know ill have something to say maybe later. I just miss the guy already.

Asclepius

Bluelight Crew
Aw, fuck this. What a huge loss.
Remember he said he wanted a career in deep sea diving- wanted to reply and time caught me.
Fuck this sucks. A beautiful poster.

:(

Condolences to his friends. ❤

Last edited:

Asclepius

Bluelight Crew
^ Sorry, CD. I know this loss IRL and on here. Be well love. x

He contributed loads and it was just a reflection of who he was. Especially the news of the weird, to lighten up, CE&P heaviness - am so disappointed I never reached out more. I actually loved seeing his posts on all forums - fuck, such a waste of life.

Stargazer

Moderator: H&R
Staff member
His posts made me laugh alot. He had a unique vocabulary. I'm going to miss him...feeling really sad.

somnilicious

Bluelighter
Wow... This sucks. I oftten talked to him on the phone. He literally lived 30mins from my house. I regret never having met up with him like we had planned. Very sad. Hope you are in a happy place buddy.

Shadowmeister

Sr. Moderator: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
I'm so sad about this. :( I didn't know him too well but I absolutely loved his contributions. He was clearly a kind and very intelligent (and funny) guy. He disappeared from here and I was worried but hoped it was a rehab stint...

Bye dude, you're missed. ❤

Mafioso

Moderator: TDS
Staff member
devastating news.. I was just starting to wonder what had happened, hoping for the best, like his new job had and maybe a girl over took his free time.

Does anyone know how, or is that being kept anon? sorry... high af rn..